Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2013, 07:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You can join forums as soon as you turn 13 so the site rules are based on that. To be honest the gif is bordering on not being ok but its just a word which you can hear just about anywhere (including shows which are only rated PG so suitable for teenagers of 13) . Its not like its actually showing or discussing it in detail. That would be wrong. Most 13 year olds know what sex is & at least here (Australia) they'd be learning about sex ed in school too

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithLife (View Post)
I think our next title (which is a ways off, but still) should be "It ain't the meat, it's the motion."
Maybe you could add future title suggestions in the OP so you remember it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2013, 08:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
You can join forums as soon as you turn 13 so the site rules are based on that. To be honest the gif is bordering on not being ok but its just a word which you can hear just about anywhere (including shows which are only rated PG so suitable for teenagers of 13) . Its not like its actually showing or discussing it in detail. That would be wrong. Most 13 year olds know what s*x is & at least here (Australia) they'd be learning about s*x ed in school too
Yes, l had started a discussion with various people at FF about this and the feedback is that young folk are more educated and open to those type of subjects these days. In my days it was talked about in hushed tones in the playground and almost taboo, so l was really surprised to see a certain two posts here and other posters laughing about it. From what l can gather, times have moved on and it's a subject many young folk know about, probably due to the internet. Some people at FF don't like it, but we just have to go with the flow and let it go. l could rant and rave all day about it, but it would be pointless...just gotta let it go.

l worry for the children of the future, they are growing up too quickly. Where has all the innocence gone.

l'm sure all parents would be shocked at what their kids know.

Two funny stories
1.l remember when l was 8 years old hearing my much older coison mentioning the three letter word, so l asked him what it meant and he said "it means going surfing on the ocean waves". So l spent the rest of the day writing the three letter word in chalk all over the driveway until my mum pulled me aside and told me the real meaning.

2.l remember watching the aussie drama called `Prisoner' and this is what a ratbag joker called Burke said regarding the three letter word "isn't that rude stuff that mums and dads do when they wanna have babies". l roared my head off laughing about that and have never forgotten it..sometimes l quote that line and play the part to get a good laugh out of people. A brilliant line. They way he said it was pure gold.

Better get back to the topic eh.

Last edited by Future husband of Kelly.; 05-21-2013 at 09:03 PM
Old 05-21-2013, 10:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh trust me I completely agree that kids are growing up too fast, but that's a different subject. But on the other hand we are more open minded now, its not as taboo as it used to be.

I could be wrong but it wouldn't surprise me if I'm the youngest poster posting in this thread & I'm old enough for the topic so at least of the posters its fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future husband of Kelly. (View Post)
In my days it was talked about in hushed tones in the playground and almost taboo, so l was really surprised to see a certain two posts here and other posters laughing about it.
Well I don't know which posts you're talking about, & can't speak for anyone else, but the promo for The Crazy Ones is funny. Then how straight faced Kelly is is funny which is what I'm laughing at. The topic at that degree doesn't bother me. Plus the fact that she can say that line straight faced without laughing at the line (or at the other two) is funny. She's acting like its normal & something you'd sing about all the time - especially for a food ad. That's what is funny, since its not & not something we'd typically find someone like Kelly do.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-21-2013, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Well I don't know which posts you're talking about, & can't speak for anyone else, but the promo for The Crazy Ones is funny. Then how straight faced Kelly is is funny which is what I'm laughing at. The topic at that degree doesn't bother me. Plus the fact that she can say that line straight faced without laughing at the line (or at the other two) is funny. She's acting like its normal & something you'd sing about all the time - especially for a food ad. That's what is funny, since its not & not something we'd typically find someone like Kelly do.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 05-21-2013, 11:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Excellent avator as usual Maybe Love (Ms Love). Kelly looks super cool and l love how she is blurting out her lips like that. Such a character. Still can't find a fault with that girl. Her boyfriend is very lucky to have her.

l am assuming we aren't talking about going to the local farm here.
http://www.fanforum.com/69678185-post11.html

Meat = food from animals
Motion = the way the animals move on the farm.

l'm assuming it means something very very different.

For the young folk out there, let me explain. That three letter word is just another way to spell the number six. Ms Life's link above means going to the farm. lt's all true.

l feel better now.

Truely though, best not to lie to kids. Just gotta tell them the truth.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they showed everything in this clip that is about Kelly. So I think it is better if we use the spoiler tag if we are going to talk about it, because it gives away a lot.

Spoiler:

Old 05-22-2013, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVE it!!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Maybe you could add future title suggestions in the OP so you remember it
Good idea. Added it.

Quote:
l am assuming we aren't talking about going to the local farm here.
http://www.fanforum.com/69678185-post11.html
Future_Husband_of_Kelly, that is the line that Kelly says on the show. It's not something I made up just to be "risky", it's an actual line from her appearance on the show. I was quoting Kelly.

I understand your feelings on the subject. All things considered, though, this thread is pretty tame in comparison to most things you can find on FF. Several boards and threads have animations of love scenes in their OP and such. Which is fine. So I think we're ok.

Last edited by DanceWithLife; 05-22-2013 at 03:44 PM
Old 05-22-2013, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Kelly is sassy and sexy as hell!

Last edited by merylkelly; 05-22-2013 at 08:48 PM
Old 05-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Looks like she has a pretty decent sized part in the first episode. Super hilarious!
Old 05-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It does. I'm pleasantly surprised.

When does it air?

Old 05-22-2013, 07:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I do love that it looks like she'll have a decent sized part. I thought it may have just been a song but this is much better

All I know about when it airs is fall 2013 & possibly on a Thursday night

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceWithLife (View Post)

Future_Husband_of_Kelly, that is the line that Kelly says on the show. It's not something I made up just to be "risky", it's an actual line from her appearance on the show. I was quoting Kelly.
Yes, l just watched the video clip and can see that now. No problem, glad it's sorted out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Life
I understand your feelings on the subject. All things considered, though, this thread is pretty tame in comparison to most things you can find on FF. Several boards and threads have animations of love scenes in their OP and such. Which is fine. So I think we're ok.
Wow, never knew that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merylkelly (View Post)
Kelly is sassy and sexy as hell! :rofl:
Oh yeah. The voice, the attitude, the looks, the body language, she's totally hawwwwt.

l don't watch movies much, but l might watch this for Kelly and Robin (he's a great actor).

l still can't believe how awesome Kelly is in that clip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirageDurb (View Post)
Looks like she has a pretty decent sized part in the first episode. Super hilarious!
Oh, so it's a series is it? *smile drops*. lf it was a movie l would watch it, but l NEVER watch anything that runs over many nights because it takes an ongoing commitment that l probably wouldn't be able to stick to because of time constraints.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh, so it's a series is it? *smile drops*. lf it was a movie l would watch it, but l NEVER watch anything that runs over many nights because it takes an ongoing commitment that l probably wouldn't be able to stick to because of time constraints.
She will only be in the pilot and I guess all the episodes will be 30 minutes

Old 05-23-2013, 01:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
She will only be in the pilot and I guess all the episodes will be 30 minutes
l was wondering about that. She wouldn't be in every episode. Good...i'll make an effort to watch it then. l'm not sure if it will be showing in Australia though.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:40 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Wikipedia says they'll be 30 minutes long
Quote:
l'm not sure if it will be showing in Australia though.
Well we wont know that for months now, then who knows if a channel does pick it up how long they'll make us wait for it. For example some shows that started in September/October last year in the US are just started here in the past few weeks. If you keep an eye on this site it will tell you though . If I think of it I'll probably post here if its within a few weeks of when it airs in the US celebrating that fact . Looking at the cast though I think that a channel might pick it up, I just don't know which or if it will just end up being on payTV... *fingers crossed*

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread