Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2020, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cookies are fantastic because there are so many options and you can do a lot of flavors.

And ugghhhh Brownies are my kryptonite. I love them.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 01-10-2020, 11:27 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Cookies are good for that

Brownies are evil like that maybe not a good idea if you know how to make them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

my cake was a total failure! Something went wrong!!

ooh I love muffins, cupcakes, cookies or any cake for that matter!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 01-15-2020, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Sorry about the cake Karen!
Old 01-15-2020, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

oooh that's okay... I watched a baking show on sunday and all those semi-professional bakers also ruined theirs

how are you Kelly?

Old 01-15-2020, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

I'm good Karen, work is just crazy!

How are you?
Old 01-15-2020, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh man are you working a lot again!?! are you getting plenty of rest?

i'm good... just 2 more days till weekend, I had 1 day off this week!
I went to the hospital this week for our wish of having children.. first exam looked good though given I'm expecting my period this weekend I have to come back next week if I have my period so they can get a better look at the inside

Old 01-15-2020, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

I am getting plenty of rest, been going to bed early!

They have to do it while you have your period? Glad the first exam looked good
Old 01-15-2020, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oof, Karen, that's rough - but I'm glad to hear the exam went well, and I hope your future exams continue with good news!

I work every day this week and most days next week. Ooof.

Old 01-16-2020, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah in the first 3-4 days of your new cycle... It doesn't sound appealing to do so yet oh well.. probably should get it over with...

I'm glad you're taking your rest Kelly Do you have enough weekends off or do you work most of them?

oh man that's a lot Amelia.... any fun plans for the weekend though?

Old 01-17-2020, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My dad is coming up to visit on Monday... since it's a holiday here...

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow.

Old 01-18-2020, 02:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Makes sense to me they'd want to check things out at different points in the cycle. I know when I had to have scans on my ovaries to check a cyst they preferred a certain point in the cycle & needed to know the date of my last period so they could know where on the cycle they were looking at. With multiple scans too think of it as them getting a better look at what is going on which will hopefully give them a better idea on how best to help you . Scan on your period though sounds awful

Hope that all your shifts go well Amelia. Are they all in the same place/class?

This week is awfully long Children are a lot of work. I think we all block out just how bad the start of the year is so then when it comes back around again it shocks us all again. Too many things going on at once. All these children & staff changing rooms, dealing with supporting them through that, while also dealing with all the school-leavers who are still there. They're bored & want to start school, & while they're there the children can't all move into their new classes, & no one can really start the new year yet. Then all the toddlers who have moved up to the 'big side' are learning what we expect from them while also having fun in their new environments (much to our frustration as they don't understand danger & keep going inside when there's no educators there & getting into things)...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2020, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

what kind of holiday Amelia?

Quote:
Makes sense to me they'd want to check things out at different points in the cycle. I know when I had to have scans on my ovaries to check a cyst they preferred a certain point in the cycle & needed to know the date of my last period so they could know where on the cycle they were looking at. With multiple scans too think of it as them getting a better look at what is going on which will hopefully give them a better idea on how best to help you . Scan on your period though sounds awful
yeah it is, but perhaps they can clarify things for me then.. It seems my cycle is gonna start today so I should get a new echo in a few days already, hopefully that will give more info.. plus they combine it with lab tests to see how my hormones develop throughout the cycle.. Very complicated

I had my wisdown teeth pulled out yesterday, at least 2 out of 4 I thought it would be more painful but when I eat I instantly chew at the wrong side.. Ouch

oh man that sounds awful Chelle what a hectic start to the new year!!

how are the fires there btw Chelle? I heard there was rain yesterday?

Old 01-18-2020, 03:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Sounds complicated & yet still makes sense to me. They need to track it all to get the best picture. Hopefully that picture gives you answers

You're already allowed to eat? Or is it just soft things? Still ouch
You've also got way too much going on at once there

There's been rain for a couple of days with more predicted to come & it has helped some areas from what I've heard. The number of fires around my state have at least gone down to under 70 so that's something. (That may sound like a large number but we had over 100 just one week ago) The state below mine still has fires but I think the conditions there have eased too. Basically the fires started in south Queensland, moved their way through New South Wales, then hit Victoria. But since the major fires are now no longer in my state (NSW) we don't hear it so much on my news. Its all focused on our fires, if the rain is helping, how people are managing/surviving post-fire, ect.
Of course with rain we've now got flood warnings in some areas (not near me)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2020, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah and if there is something they can do with medicine to help whatever is giving issues would be helpful too
I am taking something that has no scientific proof like the doctor said to me this week since it doesn't help everyone with their cycle but it has helped reduce my cycle from 8-10 weeks to a normal 4-4,5 weeks cycle so I'm already thankful for that
She told me to keep using it if it helps me... Though if she has medicine that have scientific proof for helping I'd rather use that if something comes out of this at least.

Yeah I was allowed to eat and drink yesterday... Though i can't rinse.. Though I mostly chew at my other side

Quote:
You've also got way too much going on at once there
haha oh well. it has to happen thanks! my other 2 wisdom teeth also need to be pulled, I still need to set a date for those I think I'm gonna wait a while longer

Quote:
There's been rain for a couple of days with more predicted to come & it has helped some areas from what I've heard. The number of fires around my state have at least gone down to under 70 so that's something. (That may sound like a large number but we had over 100 just one week ago) The state below mine still has fires but I think the conditions there have eased too. Basically the fires started in south Queensland, moved their way through New South Wales, then hit Victoria. But since the major fires are now no longer in my state (NSW) we don't hear it so much on my news. Its all focused on our fires, if the rain is helping, how people are managing/surviving post-fire, ect.
Of course with rain we've now got flood warnings in some areas (not near me)
yeah I heard about the flood issues that may come due to such drought that the water can't escape into the ground, though hopefully it's a long period of rain so that the soil is able to absorb the water properly

it's good to hear that the numbers are decreasing again... Let's hope you have a few weeks of rain so that the nature can heal a bit again)

Closed Thread   Post New Thread