Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2019, 02:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

You're fine, I just find it a weird question, as I don't really get what people want from it. But I get where you're coming from & what you want now. It was good in that sense as it did tell her story. I can't say I remember ever going to one which hasn't told the story of the deceased though? It was interesting as the priest who was meant to do it was late (he thought it was at 2 instead of 12) so they had to get someone else to do it which ended up being the her family priest which I think worked out for the better as that is more personal. He was able to put a personal touch to what he was saying, not just tell a story. So that was good. But still it was emotional. Just seeing my uncle got me though & after that once you start crying there's no going back

Why'd you go do all of that in one day? Don't you know there's more than one day in the week to do things
More seriously though I'm glad you got your floor fixed . Congrats to your friend on the baby & hope you enjoyed the birthday party

Enjoy the lazy day

I need to go to bed soon but I don't want to

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-14-2019, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've been to 1 service that was all about religion and the bible but in the end I was like, it wasn't really about the person who died... It was a weird service, a shame really

yeah once you cry there is no going back no

I don't know why I did that.. We thought we could just do that I suppose

awww why's that Chelle? I would love to go to sleep, it was too early this morning

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-14-2019, 03:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know when I go to bed early I have to get up early & go to work the next morning. Plus it means the weekend is over

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that's always a shame!

Old 07-15-2019, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The weekend is over.

Does anyone have any fun plans coming up? I have a bridal shower to go to next Sunday, then the wedding next Thursday.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-15-2019, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

that sounds like fun!

I'm having my nieces over for a sleepover this upcoming weekend... gotta finish 4 nightshifts first

Old 07-15-2019, 08:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that'll hopefully be fun with your nieces!

It's too hot here.

Old 07-16-2019, 12:20 AM
Graphics Team Manager

How old are your nieces Karen?

Enjoy the shower & wedding Amelia

I have no plans coming up just yet. I'm on the fence over if I want to see The Lion King ... I do have a wedding to go to next month though, but that's still a month away

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-17-2019, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

They are 10 and 8...

Gosh I got sick during my nightshift at work, had to throw up.. 1 skipped a nightshift and going back in for the last 2 tonight.. i'm thankfully feeling a bit better

you can go shopping for that wedding Chelle?

ooh I'm gonna see The Lion King next week with two friends

Old 07-18-2019, 12:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Nice ages

Oh no Glad you're feeling better now

I don't like shopping. But I have gone shopping & already have my outfit. Its a winter wedding & its in an actual place that gets cold (or cold for Australia) too which is a bit disappointing. I kinda find it a bit limiting on what you can wear?

Hope you enjoy it I still haven't decided if I will or not

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-18-2019, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it's easier to buy something during the summer, I once had a winter wedding too.. and because you need a jacket/coat/blazer or something like that atop of your dress I felt like it ruined my overall look of the dress

Old 07-19-2019, 01:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah. I'm not even brave enough for a dress Been too long since I lived in a cooler climate so I'd probably freeze

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-19-2019, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, I bought an outfit for this wedding thinking it would be hot, but I just remembered that it's in a part of the state that doesn't get too hot in the summer? And I feel like bringing a jacket would be weird, because it's an outdoor wedding, so what happens if I need to carry it around? I don't like that.

Old 07-20-2019, 12:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

hmm maybe try a light jacket/cardigan sort of thing? Or one with shorter sleeves like 3/4 ones?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-20-2019, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm going to try and find a light jacket to bring, or like you said kind of a cropped blazer or something.

Where is everyone today?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread