Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is, unfortunately. It's my own fault, though. I have a penchant for procrastination. And also they like to pile on the bigger assignments toward the end of the semester.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 12-04-2018, 10:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Always helpful

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-08-2018, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Do you time off soon Amelia?

Hope everyone is well
Old 12-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Chelle How are you?
Old 12-09-2018, 02:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm ok. Really tired last night & still this morning for some reason though . I think maybe because I was having bad nights last week its catching up? But I still was sleeping last week, it just didn't leave me rested as I was having weird dreams & whenever that happens I don't feel properly rested. Would much rather crawl back into bed right now than get ready for/go to work

How are you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Weird that it's work time for you and I havent even been to bed That's probably it, sounds like you could do with a break

I'm ok too.. they are making me take steroids though I know they help with the crohn's but they cause so many side effects. The insomnia is already starting so I'm going to phone tomorrow and hope they give me sleeping tablets.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:26 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Funny how timezones are so different . Monday morning, almost 8.30am here. I'll happily go to bed for you though . It is possible I need a break so probably good that I've got 2 weeks off over the holidays. Just need to get through 9 more days of work before then

Medication is a viscous cycle. You need it for one thing but then you need something else to combat the side effects of the medication I'm sorry the steroids are giving you insomnia, that sucks. Hopefully they can give you something to help you sleep too then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-09-2018, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Kelly

I'm done- mostly- at the end of this week. It's gonna be a long week, though.

Old 12-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel of a long week. Hope its not as long/hard/bad as you think

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-18-2018, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope everyone is enjoying the week before Christmas!

Old 12-20-2018, 12:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

tbh its just another week for me, or at least until today. Today was a little sad as it was the last day I'd be working in the nursery room & with these particular colleagues. Then the room leader finishes up working at the centre at the end of the month so that was extra sad for me . Will miss having her around

17 days off now (including weekends anyway )

How are you Amelia?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-20-2018, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)

Medication is a viscous cycle. You need it for one thing but then you need something else to combat the side effects of the medication I'm sorry the steroids are giving you insomnia, that sucks. Hopefully they can give you something to help you sleep too then
I did get some sleeping tablets I never feel like myself when I have to take steroids, they literally mess with every part of your body They make me super ocd and the mood swings are not fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Hey Kelly

I'm done- mostly- at the end of this week. It's gonna be a long week, though.
Hope your week went ok!

Last edited by xkellyx; 12-21-2018 at 02:28 AM
Old 12-21-2018, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's been pretty rough, honestly. I'm going to see friends this weekend, gotta be up early to get some stuff done before driving down to see them all.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season!

Old 12-22-2018, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Have fun visiting your friends Amelia