Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2016, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

I am sorry. Children are awfully good at being adorable and breaking your heart when you have to say goodbye.
Old 12-22-2016, 01:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

they are

Possibly worse for you having to constantly say goodbye to your daughter & I doubt my current pain could ever compare to your constant pain (totally presuming that your mind went there & if not sorry to take it there)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-22-2016, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

sorry for being away for a while.. family emergency

Hope everyone is well

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-22-2016, 03:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope things are a little more settled now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-22-2016, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, they're very unreal still... but life goes on

Old 12-22-2016, 03:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

it does hopefully things get better. It'll take time but hopefully things can go back to some level of normality soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-22-2016, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so
How are you? Ready for the holidays?

Old 12-22-2016, 03:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

mentally exhausted, about to go to bed, & wishing I didn't have to work tomorrow as I've had enough now (if you're curious on more of an explaination I ranted in the OT thread on the NCIS board earlier - otherwise goodnight )

I'm not in the right mindset for Christmas & it doesn't feel like Christmas for me yet either idk, maybe that'll change at some point on the 7 & a half hour train trip I'll be on to go home for Christmas on Christmas Eve

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-22-2016, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll go check.. Sorry you're not having your best days

oh wow that's a pretty long train trip.. Where is the long journey going to?

Old 12-23-2016, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome back Karen. I am sorry for your family emergency .

The week is over now Chelle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Possibly worse for you having to constantly say goodbye to your daughter & I doubt my current pain could ever compare to your constant pain (totally presuming that your mind went there & if not sorry to take it there)
My mind was already there . You are saying goodbye forever to children who came into your life and became a huge part of it. It is a different sort of pain and connection, but would still hurt. I just break my heart constantly while you can get yours broken by lots of children.
Old 12-23-2016, 01:58 AM
Graphics Team Manager

it is a long trip but trains take a while to go anywhere. I'm going from Sydney (where I live) to where my parents & sister live. Unfortunately when I got a job it meant I had to move away from home & it takes a while to get home. If I drove it would still be around a 5 hour drive but since I can't drive it is either catch the train there or fly. Flying would be a lot faster but that's so much more expensive, especially during the holidays. I'm pretty sure the price I paid to have a return first class ticket on the train is the price (or less then) I would have paid for a one way plane ticket

Rae

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-23-2016, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Rae

Okay then I understand why you take the train.. when are you Leaving? !

Old 12-24-2016, 04:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yesterday . I left home just after 9 but the teain left at 11:40. I tried to get on before i left but couldn't get it to load past the warning messages

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-24-2016, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have no warning messages today

Old 12-25-2016, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero