Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha with her grammy nomination I'd say pick a Piece by Piece thing but it's hard to make a title with that one!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

You don't need to watch Supergirl (though of course I recommend the show, haha) but I'd watch The Flash for the backstory on the story happening for the crossover event or you'd be confused with the why of what's going on in Arrow. And if you are interested, you can watch Legends of Tomorrow to get a closure on what's going on [the main story of the crossovers]. I feel The Flash is pretty important - explains why they are all teaming up. The Supergirl episode is not really part of the crossover story (that's why I say don't bother). The only relevant part is the ending, but they show the exact same scene on The Flash.

Song titles are fine!
Old 12-08-2016, 12:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah i saw Supergirl didn't really get included with having a special ep to include in the crossover which is a shame for them. Thanks for the help hopefully the eps air here again so i can get the three & understand the story

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-08-2016, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I see the good talk in here. I am rewatching Arrow right now, just because. Did the same with Flash a few weeks ago.
Old 12-08-2016, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've seen Arrow on Netflix.. Maybe I should catch it soon

What about
~ the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-08-2016, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I find the Arrow story to be so-so, but the action scenes are amazing. Better than The Flash to me since it is more physical and does not rely a lot on special effects. Though flashy like The Flash is beautiful. Stephen Amell does his own stunts, which I find to be amazing! And Supergirl is just so cute and dorky.

Legends of Tomorrow is a balance of all the shows. Not too dark, not too light. Not too happy, but not too sad either. The Flash has become more balanced now. It started pretty lighthearted, but not so much anymore. Ha!

I recommend all the Marvel TV shows too. Those I find to be more solid (the writing, acting, etc.) I just can't help favor DC over Marvel superheroes though but do love both!
Old 12-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't remember if I watched the first ep of The Flash. It didn't interest me from the backdoor pilot in Arrow so possibly not. I tried the first ep of Legends but couldn't get into that so didn't go further

-83-story-love-hello-goodbye-until-we-meet-again-63182239/]New Thread

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread