Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2005, 07:04 PM
Banned

Wallace/Percy Daggs III appreciation: "The best friend"

I know most of us don't ship Wallace/Veronica. That doesn't mean that we don't like Wallace though. I find his personality refreshing. The light kind of dork like humor is great.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Wallace. I think he's really cool and I love the friendship he and Veronica have.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 02-02-2005, 04:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Wallace is really cute and sweet. I def don't ship V/Wallace because I don't think they're compatible romance-wise, but I really like their friendship. Especially in Clash of the Titans. He was pretty funny in SotL as well.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Banned

The thing about Wallace is, he isn't over done. He's not the really dorky scrawny(sp?) best friend who always cracks jokes. He's also not they boyguard guy best friend. He is just normal.. Wallace. One of the most realistic best friends ever. He could so easily be one of my friends around here. I think most of us have a friend like him.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. He does seem very normal and I think thats what works for Veronica. He helps keep her grounded when things may seem crazy in her life and he always makes her laugh, just by being himself.

Watch life unexpected and glee.
icon by jess
Old 02-03-2005, 04:45 AM
Loyal Fan

He doesn't seem to fit in any best friend cliches either. He's not "Computer Geek" or "Self Depricating Guy with Self Esteem Issues" or "Using Sarcasm as a Mask to hide a Good Heart Guy." He's just Wallace. Or Pete. But really Wallace.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just had to bump the Wallace love up He's one of my favorite characters on the show. I love his loyalty to Veronica but also that hes not her lapdog or anything. Plus hes pretty cute too
Lilly Kane: Yeah that, and as kind of a side project, I dispense fashion advice.
Old 04-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Absolute Fan

aww Wallace needs more love *hugs Wallace* I LOVE Wallace and Veronica as friends, there so cute. And Percy has just gotten better and better as the season has gone on..
Old 04-25-2005, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

As much as I love Wallace, I love the friendship more. Does that make sense? It is a true 100% honestly platonic relationshio between a guy and a girl. Mostly when guys and girls try to just be friends on tv, one of them has a crush on the other or they end up hooking up (even when one was gay, that happened on DC- barf.)

Each episode, Percy gets better and better. I am so happy that at least we know he isn't the killer, the show wouldn't be the same without him. And neither would Veronica, cuz she needs him.
Old 04-25-2005, 05:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aww I love Wallace. He such a sweetheart!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxymama
As much as I love Wallace, I love the friendship more. Does that make sense? It is a true 100% honestly platonic relationshio between a guy and a girl. Mostly when guys and girls try to just be friends on tv, one of them has a crush on the other or they end up hooking up (even when one was gay, that happened on DC- barf.)
ITA w/ you there.
"[Greg] sings with "soul" in every sense of the word...It´s tempting to use phrases like "Next Big Thing", but Greg Sczebel isn´t the next anything. He´s now, and his music is truly great." (On Greg Sczebel)

Seth&Marissa/Jake&Peyton!/Bright&Hannah/LOGAN&VERONICA!!

icon by louloucn
Old 04-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love Wallace. I loved the part in 'Weapons of Class Destruction' when he said "I get the top bunk." I really love the friendship between Wallace and Veronica.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I liked his " The image has been burning in my mind, I HAD to share it" line to Veronica and of course the whole "brothah" thing.
Lilly Kane: Yeah that, and as kind of a side project, I dispense fashion advice.
Old 04-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subject
The thing about Wallace is, he isn't over done. He's not the really dorky scrawny(sp?) best friend who always cracks jokes. He's also not they boyguard guy best friend. He is just normal.. Wallace. One of the most realistic best friends ever. He could so easily be one of my friends around here. I think most of us have a friend like him.
You couldn't have said it better, Mike.

I agree. Wallace is definetly a realistic potayal of a "friend".

At first, I felt he had similarities to Pete from "Smallville" ... but after seeing every episode so far, Wallace is definetly in his own element.

kenny | credit
Old 04-28-2005, 05:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I loved the part in 'Betty and Veronica' when you find out that Wallace has Billy the Goat in the back of that van and he says to Veronica: "This is what high school's about... messing around, having fun." And then you see him tugging away at the goat. Yeah, sure... that's fun.
Old 05-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm definitely not a Wallace/Veronica shipper, but as friends they are great! And Wallace is such a sweetheart, he always helps her and cheers he up He's great!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread