Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Veronica/Parker Friendship Appreciation: Because Parker values Veronica's friendship

One of the things that I enjoyed about Papa's Cabin was the fact that it shows that Parker truly values her friendship with Veronica and wasn't willing to risk it. I thought it was a great that it was shown that friendships can actually take priority over relationships.

Anyone else with me?
Old 03-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I did enjoy that too. I would enjoy it even more if Parker wouldn't mess with Veronica's man at all.
PeppiJoMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Addicted Fan

I was thankful that the writers addressed the fact that Parker and Veronica are friends. For a little bit I thought they weren't going to point out that Parker hanging out with one of her friends exes.

Parker being willing to give up a nice guy for a friend made me appreciate her more and showed that she is a true friend. I also liked that she made the decision on her own. She didn't make a big deal out of it, just simply stated that she couldn't lose Veronica as a friend...kudos!

Since Logan talked to Veronica, it'll be interesting to see how Parker reacts to Veronica saying that it was okay.
Old 03-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan24 (View Post)
Since Logan talked to Veronica, it'll be interesting to see how Parker reacts to Veronica saying that it was okay.
Yeah 'cause I don't think it ever really is ok to date your friend's ex. But then again I never really thought that Parker and Veronica were friends. I've said it before somewhere else that I've gotten the impression that Parker is an acquintance or a friend of a friend, not an actual personal friend of Veronica's.
PeppiJoMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

But at this point we don't even know if Parker will agree to date Logan, even with Veronica's "approval." It will be interesting to see what happens.

And I agree with Bonnie. I loved how Parker simply told Logan her feelings. They were simply fact. Even if Veronica and Parker aren't close friends, it's evident that they are friends.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

I like their friendship, too, Lizzie.

I even really like what Parker did for Veronica all the way back in Spit and Eggs.
Old 03-03-2007, 05:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like Parker and Veronicas friendship, and I really hope she doesnt date Logan Even with Veronicas Approval.....that will make me like their friendship even more
Hoes over Bros: BL,NH,PJ:4EVER
Avi Created by: xprettygirlx
hellokeykey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread