Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2017, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to say I always liked Piz, I know most people don't, but I do. and I always liked Duncan. He's cute.
Old 02-28-2017, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do the fact that Veronica Mars was a show that was so smart, not everything was spelled out for you. You had to pay attention and actually think about it. At the same time, sometimes that also bugs viewers because a lot is left out. If you miss a sentence, you might miss an explanation.
HemsyFanatic811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
I do the fact that Veronica Mars was a show that was so smart, not everything was spelled out for you. You had to pay attention and actually think about it. At the same time, sometimes that also bugs viewers because a lot is left out. If you miss a sentence, you might miss an explanation.
Yes. I do love that fact.
Old 03-11-2017, 03:24 AM
Addicted Fan

True. Rob Thomas is so very talented.
tanaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Passionate Fan

I was actually amused on how Rob Thomas wrote this series. I love the entire season 1 and 2 plots. I think its a masterpiece. I vividly remember how invested I am by just watching the pilot episode. It was detailed, the introduction of each characters were beautiful and Kristen Bell was really the perfect Veronica Mars. She embodied Veronica.For me, one of the best pilots.

I also love the mysteries! I love the overarching mysteries in the whole season (thats why i was kind of disappointed by s3, the rape (although very relevant) was kind of repetitive
Old 04-01-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Season 3 was a little disjointed. They were too worried about trying to get renewed. When you write under constant threat of "The End" there's so much pressure to "save" the show, that things can get out of control very quickly.
HemsyFanatic811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved all three seasons, but Beaver being a rapist?
Old 07-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Right there with you... that one truly upset me.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rant: The whole Logan&Veronica/Logan craze. Logan gets special treatment while guys like Duncan and Piz get unfair treatment. Duncan has mental illnesses and takes pills for them. Duncan had so much trauma.
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I actually agree with that even though I had grown to appreciate Logan. People would find a way to defend anything Logan did and slam any little thing Duncan did but yeah whatever. lol

Can't imagine the field day fans would had if Duncan drugged Logan like Logan did to him.

Old 07-07-2019, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ I actually agree with that even though I had grown to appreciate Logan. People would find a way to defend anything Logan did and slam any little thing Duncan did but yeah whatever. lol

Can't imagine the field day fans would had if Duncan drugged Logan like Logan did to him.

The fandom is one of the reasons why I'm repulsed by the LoVe pairing. I'm so turned off. Logan and Veronica shouldn't ever been together. Duncan wasn't okay with it and I bet Lilly wouldn't be either. It's as if the fans don't care about loyalty in friendships and certain codes. Logan could never provide Veronica with a solid stable relationship(its why he's perfect for his dead ex). Duncan provides Veronica with stability and safeness which is what most relationships should be like besides Datherine. Keith even likes Duncan more than Logan. Plus Veronica hates Madison Sinclair, who is Dick's big ex. The dude needs to lay off his best friends' exes: Duncan>>>Veronica, Dick>>>Madison.

In a Trip to the Dentist, Logan told Veronica that he isn't responsible for what happens to her, but he's the one behind the "rape".
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
The fandom is one of the reasons why I'm repulsed by the LoVe pairing. I'm so turned off. Logan and Veronica shouldn't ever been together. Duncan wasn't okay with it and I bet Lilly wouldn't be either. It's as if the fans don't care about loyalty in friendships and certain codes. Logan could never provide Veronica with a solid stable relationship(its why he's perfect for his dead ex). Duncan provides Veronica with stability and safeness which is what most relationships should be like besides Datherine. Keith even likes Duncan more than Logan. Plus Veronica hates Madison Sinclair, who is Dick's big ex. The dude needs to lay off his best friends' exes: Duncan>>>Veronica, Dick>>>Madison.

In a Trip to the Dentist, Logan told Veronica that he isn't responsible for what happens to her, but he's the one behind the "rape".
I adore Duve. and I adore duncan. Hes' one of my favorite tv males.
Old 09-13-2020, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Rant: I felt Dick should've gotten way more hate for encouraging his brother to rape Veronica.... Madison ( who I don't like her) gets way more hate....
Reply   Post New Thread