Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2014, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Well, it was a mistake, but it's not one Veronica wouldn't make, lol. Veronica most certainly hasn't lacked for hubris in the past, and it's bitten her in the ass. I don't think Rob was suggesting it was a GOOD idea, because Logan pretty vocally protested.

Does anyone else have the script? I'm pretty pissed at Rob's initial idea of how to use Parker- that she was some wild party girl, that she was on the boat that night, and that she'd been sleeping with Dick. I'm really happy Julie wasn't available if that's what Rob thought of Parker- I really liked her. I don't know why Piz is afforded such a sacred cow status and must always be the Most Nice Guy, and meanwhile Rob just throws Parker to the wolves.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

I have a link to the script but haven't read it yet... Your post totally makes me want to read it pronto because it seems there's quite some backstory in there.

As always, I would have loved to see Piz as either gay or a murderer... There always seemed to be something 'off' about his character in season 3.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Most of the script just embellishes stuff we already knew (the script was much more clear that Veronica gave up PI work and won't touch it now due to what she did to Keith), but that was one thing that got cut that I was really, really glad to see happen, lol. Wallace is also somehow even MORE Team Piz in the script, and as he was bordering on obnoxious and oblivious to Veronica's feelings on the subject in the movie, I'm glad at least some of it got cut from the script.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Is there anyway to see the script in full?
Old 03-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

PMed!
Old 03-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Is there anyway to see the script in full?
I would like to know that as well please .
Old 03-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Also, this Tumblr user is posting either script passages for scenes that didn't make it into the film or scenes that had particularly interesting direction in their VM tags.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
Thank you Texas This is great.

Quote:
And than I realized something Veronica would always have come back to the PI life. Because Keith would have been killed in that car accident if Logan hadn't been there. And Veronica would have dropped everything in New York without a second thought to come back to Neptune. Find her father's killers and nail them to the wall.
Cheerios I agree with you that Veronica will return to PI life for sure. But It occured to me before watching Keith's death. I actually was thinking about that when she's waiting for the second interview with Jamie Lee Curtis, and the voice in off says that the company prevents all their deals to go to court. Or that they are solved before reaching court something like that.

And I imagined Veronica, trying to solve all those 'misteries' and watching things go unsolved for the sake of the deals. And thought she was going to be so disappointed and broken down that she was going to return to her previous life. That she was going to realize that's not what she wanted to do.

Icon by:Hilery00
Old 03-18-2014, 05:51 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=AmidalaEmma

also, does anyone here feel like it DOESNT fit that Logan is in the army? I mean that it doesnt fit his character? im still not sure, though I think its interesting...it really just makes Logan seem like a very different person that he originally was. It changes his character A LOT, and makes the story sadder in certain ways ( his leaving, the indication of self sacrifice NOT THAT HE WILL DIE OF COURSE!!)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agreed at first. But then I thought it made sense because many times you hear how the military brings order and purpose to a troubled person's life. With all the turbulence in Logan's life, I could see how joining the military would give him a sense of purpose and that he would probably crave more to life than just living with Dick and goofing off. He is deeper than that.

(Sorry for screwing that quote thingy up. I'm writing on my Kindle and its kinda tricky )
Old 03-18-2014, 07:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I have to ask did anyone watch until the end of the credits ? I heard after I watched the movie that there was something after the credits and was wondering what it was .
Old 03-18-2014, 07:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi Becki there's Logan's voicemail msg

Icon by:Hilery00
Old 03-18-2014, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

There are two easter eggs during the credits- one is the "celeb footage" of Franco trying to figure out what rhymes with orange, and the other is Logan's latest inspirational voicemail message.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
There are two easter eggs during the credits- one is the "celeb footage" of Franco trying to figure out what rhymes with orange, and the other is Logan's latest inspirational voicemail message.
What did the message say ?
Old 03-18-2014, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What did the message say ?
"This is Logan, reminding you if you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask which seat. Just get on. Sheryl Sandberg said that. So don't leave a message. Go get on that rocket ship. Or leave a message. Your call. Your decision will tell me a lot about you."
I made my icon.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
"This is Logan, reminding you if you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask which seat. Just get on. Sheryl Sandberg said that. So don't leave a message. Go get on that rocket ship. Or leave a message. Your call. Your decision will tell me a lot about you."
LOL thank you.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread