Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daph (View Post)
Well, you know what? That was a really smart move! It worked for me!! I had never watched VM before last week but I had read a lot about it on the GG forums. Everybody seemed to like it so much... I didn't get UPN before but now that GG will be followed by VM, I thought I should give it a try. And, man, am I not disappointed! I am proud to announce that I finished s1's 22 episodes in 4 days. I'm turning into an addict!

Tuesday can't be here soon enough... Please, no more delay...
See? He knows what he's doing. Now new fans have a month to catch up on the DVDs before the new season starts. Since VM has such good word of mouth going around, it gets new people all the time, giving a try and then becoming totally addicted.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

I do agree that this year it was essential to get the word out ... but, one little commentary track would not have killed them, at all.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've got a question I've been rewatching season 2 since I got the dvd. And what does Kendall put into Duncan's bathroom? This is after she's seen Aaron Can anyone shed some light? Thanks

James: You makeout, you kiss, they - you know walk in on us with a camera while we’re making out.
Joy: Right.

avie credit to Poupa
aprillynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Kendall is getting hair from Duncans drain. It will come into play later in the season. It confused me the first time I watched to. Then after talking to others I finally got it

Anyone else what to see more mess-ups in the gag reel from anyone not named Kristen. I know she is the star of the show but really everyone else had to have had some funny blubs also. All the actors take about how Enrico cracks them up all the time or how they play joke on each other during filming. Would it have been so bad to add more of them. Also I soooo want some commentary. I bet they could re-issue both seasons w/added commentary and we would all go out and buy it. I know I would. I would have to sell the one's I have now but still. We need commentary.

Jen

Veronica: You really think a relationship should be that hard?
Logan: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.
starlaa79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

I am new here and I am happy to report that I purchased S1 at Circuity City today for 18.99 Thanks to the girls at BE Blowout for convincing me
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

You'll love it, I promise.
same old story is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

Hey! Good job on buying S1. I'm sure you got sick of all of us talking about the show all weekend, but now you'll start to get the obsession.

Jen--the gag reel is most KB, but I'm ok with that. It's fits that she'd mess up more than anyone else.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:17 PM
New Fan

Season 1 is 19,99 in Wal-Mart and Best Buy !
Old 08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Total Fan

I just bought season 2!!!

Off to watch now! Let's see who's at the door!

Daph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:41 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm disappointed about the fact that there are no english subtitles on the dvd set. I mean, what's up with that? I have NEVER heard of a dvd that did not come with english subtitles. They were really useful too for season 1 because sometimes explanations went by so fast that it made more sense to read what was going on. ah well.

I'm glad tehy took out the "previously" sequences though. I never like them on dvd sets. They take you out of the show, and it's better to just dive right in.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Just finished watching Season 2 on dvd...its was awesome!
-res cogitans- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 11:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Here's what came from TVShowsOnDVD via Aussiello Report about the "FBI Extra" on Season 3 DVDs:

Quote:
We've added a news item for "Veronica Mars" to the site. Here it is:

Ausiello Sez 3rd Season DVDs To Get 'Veronica in the FBI' Trailer! - 4:54 AM 5/31/2007 We've got some news about "Veronica Mars" on DVD. Read the TVShowsOnDVD News story about a possible supplement on the 3rd season set! Veronica Mars DVD news: Possible Extra For Veronica Mars - The Complete 3rd Season | TVShowsOnDVD.com

You were sent this email because you have expressed interest in having "Veronica Mars" released on DVD. If you no longer want to receive these emails you may change the setting in your User Options - "Change Account Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com - TVShowsOnDVD.com
robinepowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I heard about that from Ausiello. I'm just really glad that we'll be able to see the FBI preview. I really want to see it.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Should be good to see it

I hope we get some really good extras. Warner were supposed to be releasing the official announcement about the DVDs at the end of May
Old 05-31-2007, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Yup, some good extras would be great! I can't wait till they release what the extras are going to be.