Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2005, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

That banner's gorgeous!
Old 04-04-2005, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

That banner is the prettiest thing! I just added it into the opening post.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The banner looks so beautiful!
Old 04-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

I think I tried to bring some discussion back on the pervious page... so let me ask my question again. Do you think Veronica is becoming more and more like Lilly? How does that relate to Meg being the new Veronica?

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Nikki K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved Veronica and Lilly's friendship. I think Veronica has become abit like Lilly but mainly because she had to become stronger after Lilly was murdered. But I dont think Veronica completely changed her whole personality cause you can still see moments when she does really sweet things. Just the events in the past year and a half have made her a little bitter but also determined to solve Lilly's murder. Veronica basically lost the innocense she once had.
Lilly Kane: Yeah that, and as kind of a side project, I dispense fashion advice.
KarenBear06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Just bringing this thread back up. I loved the Lilly/Veronica goodbye scene in the finale. So sad and bittersweet. It was wonderfully acted by both Kristen and Amanda.
Old 06-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I really love the Veronica/Lilly friendship. Even though we learn so many bad things about Lilly, we only see her as this energetic lovable person. It would be nice if we could see more flashbacks with Lilly in the next season, but I really don't think that is going to happen.
j-pop G&Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lizzie*
I loved the Lilly/Veronica goodbye scene in the finale. So sad and bittersweet. It was wonderfully acted by both Kristen and Amanda.
I loved that scene as well.It was so beautifully shot....and Kristen and Amanda were perfect.I'm gonna miss the Lilly/V flashbacks next season

Quote:
Do you think Veronica is becoming more and more like Lilly? How does that relate to Meg being the new Veronica?
Nope,I think Veronica's a totally different person than who Lilly was.Yes,she lives more "in the moment" and she's more impulsive and that's surely something she picked on Lilly but she's not one to dismiss other people's feelings just to have some fun.Lilly was a bit of a spoiled girl on that front and Veronica is everything but spoiled.

As for Meg,yeah,she's a lot like Veronica used to be,for sure.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just noticed this........

Same type of shoes.......

The night Lilly died and Veronica and Keith showed up at the Kane Mansion

The night of the Kane Scholarship thingy when Veronica saw Lilly

Thought I'd share..........
fakegoldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Re the last pic: I hate those boots with her outfit! It totally does not go.

But interesting find.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

That second picture was probably for blocking or something; Veronica, as far as I remember, wore different shoes to that party at the Kane house in 117.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

I can't remember anymore. But it would seem strange to wear those boots to such an event.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Addicted Fan

i didnt think she did wear those shoes to the party
Old 02-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Addicted Fan

I agree, I can't find a cap right now, but the boots would make no sense at a Kane scholarship dinner.

I actually never liked the Veronica/Lilly friendship ... it was onesided and codependent. But then I never liked Lilly ... so ...

Stef
chaotic4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 04:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotic4life (View Post)
I actually never liked the Veronica/Lilly friendship ... it was onesided and codependent. But then I never liked Lilly ... so ...
Really? I didn't get that impression from the show but it is the way their friendship is often described in fics.
PeppiJoMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread