Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2005, 05:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

UK Veronica Mars Fans - LivingTV - Thursday's at 8pm

Well - at least we've finally got an air date. October 3rd. Weeknights at 6pm. 6pm!!! For gods sake this show is going to have to be cut to obilivion to get past the censors on some episodes. URRRRRGGGG!!!!! I'm glad it's going to be showing in the UK but the more I hear, the more I wish Sky One or E4 had bought the rights. Let's just hope Living treats Veronica a bit better than Everwood!! (God I sound ungrateful!!! :-S Oh well i'm pissed!)

Well....roll on October 3rd anyway! Still excited

Icon: Diane(EgyptianPixie)

Last edited by Dawnie_AngelUK; 06-10-2006 at 05:48 PM
Old 09-15-2005, 06:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

This may sound dumb, but is it the 1st or the 2nd season that they´re airing?
Old 09-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

The first season. No word on second season yet - whether it'll follow straight on or not. Depends on ratings mainly. Although saying that Everwood got decent ratings, and they aired the 1st and 2nd seasons pretty soon after the states and they're yet to show Season 3 of that. Living TV have a tendency of favouring Charmed repeats over new episodes of others shows.

Old 09-16-2005, 03:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

hi, i was really looking forward to watching this series, but definately wont be able to watch it now thanks to livings ridiculous scheduling.

even on the +1 channel we always watch other programmes at that time, between hollyoaks, emmerdale and corrie there is no time to watch anything at that time.

i dont know why they couldnt show the series at 8.00 or 9.00 weekly on an evening.
Old 09-16-2005, 04:01 AM
Master Fan

Hey

I will be in the UK then and hopefully I will be able to find a TV to watch it Maybe if they get goos raitings they'll air it on a better time slot for season 2....
Old 09-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Has anyone seen the promo's living are airing? They didn't mention Lily's murder or anything. Just said she was a "teen detective working to clear her fathers name" Not sure those promo's would of really appealed to me if I didn't know about the show already. What do you guys think?

Old 09-28-2005, 01:19 AM
Passionate Fan

i haven't seen the promos (cause i've moved form the UK now) but i can only guess that they aren't very good. I am never impressed with the promos they give in the UK. They either give too much away, or make it seem like something completely different!
Old 09-28-2005, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

I saw an advert for this show yesterday and I'm looking forward to watching it.

icon credit: miss-rebel86
Old 09-28-2005, 10:55 AM
Loyal Fan

can't be worse than in France......no VM at all and if it ever air which is a big If ...we will have somme crappy french voices

Holy Carlos Bernard
Old 09-29-2005, 02:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Argh why 6pm every night? Why not on mondays to cover where new charmed used to be? Its great we've finally got MV but terrible time slot and it'll be over in a month.
Old 09-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Every night at 6? That is soooo lame, and i no longer have sky so i cant watch them. This needs to come on terrestrial tv and be advertised properly though, its too awesome!
Old 10-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Extreme Fan

hi just watched the first ep and me likes
av credit-paintedxlie
Old 10-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Just saw the first one too and its really good; Veronica is such a cool character and I cant wait to find out more about Logan and the other characters. Her friend being murdered in the first ep was pretty shocking.

Why the really bad time I wonder. Its good its on everynight I guess but i'll have to record it most nights... 6pm is just too early really.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Supreme Fan

hey

so i just caught the first episode and i have to admit i was very sceptical about it becuase the promos just didn't portray it well they didn;t give it much justice but i watched it and its pretty intriguing i have to admit. I'll defintly try and catch it more often, the time slot is a little awkward but heres to hoping maybe it gets shifted to a later date or maybe e4 picks up season 2 or something if they get good figures
Old 10-03-2005, 11:41 AM
Extreme Fan

I really enjoyed the 1st ep, shame im going away on thurs so i'll miss it for 2 weeks!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread