Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've just discovered there's a deleted scene of Veronica/Troy in episode 4 of season one. This doesn't appear on my DVD would anybody be willing to make a file of it or transcribe it for me? I'd hate to miss out!! Thanks

Icon: Diane(EgyptianPixie)
Old 05-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Addicted Fan

aw i miss troy
i really hope they have all the deleted scenes RT talked about in an interview on the S2 DVDs
Old 05-29-2006, 10:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnie_AngelUK
I've just discovered there's a deleted scene of Veronica/Troy in episode 4 of season one. This doesn't appear on my DVD would anybody be willing to make a file of it or transcribe it for me? I'd hate to miss out!! Thanks
How'd you find out then?
Old 05-29-2006, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

I didn't know about this deleted scene.

Anyone have any more info about this?
Old 05-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

No idea, but you know what we have?

Old 05-30-2006, 02:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetch
How'd you find out then?
On Aaron-ashmore.com they have the screen caps up for it

Old 05-31-2006, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

cant i be added to the list please? i forgot how much i loved Troy and Veronica!!! i saw xmen 3 on sunday and was like 'ive missed him'!!! their chemistry was fantastic and def not one to be missed. what i didnt know was that he was in an eppy in season2. as a uk fan i seriously cant wait for this eppy to air. can someone fill me in please
Old 05-31-2006, 02:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's his twin bro Shawn in X3 ;-) Where abouts in the UK are you from? I'm an Oxford girl (Grew up here not smart enough for the uni's lol). In season 2 he comes back in an ep called "Rapes of Graff" (Love the word play in that title. Where Veronica is visiting Hearst (a college in Neptune) for the weekend, and so is Troy, as a prospective freshman. (Leading us to believe there's a chance he'll be back next season!) Whilst there Troy gets accused of raping a girl he meets at a party. Enter Veronica to investiage.

Old 06-01-2006, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's his twin bro Shawn in X3 ;-) Where abouts in the UK are you from? I'm an Oxford girl (Grew up here not smart enough for the uni's lol). In season 2 he comes back in an ep called "Rapes of Graff" (Love the word play in that title. Where Veronica is visiting Hearst (a college in Neptune) for the weekend, and so is Troy, as a prospective freshman. (Leading us to believe there's a chance he'll be back next season!) Whilst there Troy gets accused of raping a girl he meets at a party. Enter Veronica to investiage.

Ohhh, if they both go there!
Old 06-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Passionate Fan

i was wondering if it was his older brother but aha it's his twin bro. good to know.
i really hope we'll see troy again in season 3. he would be great as a roommate for wallace.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
ahh thanks for the info!! knew he looked fimilar tho

im from reading! cant wait for next week. loving the sounds of the T/V eppy tho, def makes a good basis for him being back in season 3 - cant wait to find out, i cant just see it now
Old 06-09-2006, 03:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll have to try and remember to remind everyone when the Troy ep airs here!

Old 06-09-2006, 03:41 PM
New Fan

May I be added to the shipper list? I am a huge T/V shipper and I'm glad to know there are others who are, too!
Old 06-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Everyone's been added to the list.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Addicted Fan

woah woah hold up
are u saying x-men guy is not the same troy guy?
i knew they were twins but i didn't know they were both actors.....?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread