Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2016, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love his photography of the places too
Old 06-13-2016, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's great to be able to travel. I never had the money to do so. I consider myself lucky that my parents and I could go to Florida every year to the beach and they always took me to Disney World and Marineland and other fun places when I was young.
And my friend Lou and I got to go to Myrtle Beach about 4 times-it was great while it lasted. I've never been out of the country.
Old 06-13-2016, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Yeah when we were younger, we got to go to California to visit the grandparents and Disneyland and the beach. But I have always wanted to see every state in the US and the UK. The only problem is the money now, maybe if I rob a few banks.

Last edited by cherrios; 06-13-2016 at 11:17 PM
Old 06-14-2016, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Yeah when we were younger, we got to go to California to visit the grandparents and Disneyland and the beach. But I have always wanted to see every state in the US and the UK. The only problem is the money now, maybe if I rob a few banks.
Well, we could wear masks and take toy guns!
Old 06-15-2016, 11:48 AM
Addicted Fan

I was so sorry, that I haven't used the time on the University and especially after graduation for travel. I didn't have any obligations. I was single and didn't have a job, and some forms of travel around Europe were quite cheap (hostels, train tickets for young etc.).
I am from Europe and of course I've been in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Greece etc. But I could have traveled more (I've never been in the USA, Canada, Australia).

But now in just a couple of years everything has changed. Now there are other thinks in my life. Of course I will still have a chance to travel - but I'll never have so much time and it will probably be much more expensive and short.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
I was so sorry, that I haven't used the time on the University and especially after graduation for travel. I didn't have any obligations. I was single and didn't have a job, and some forms of travel around Europe were quite cheap (hostels, train tickets for young etc.).
I am from Europe and of course I've been in Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Austria, Slovakia, Greece etc. But I could have traveled more (I've never been in the USA, Canada, Australia).

But now in just a couple of years everything has changed. Now there are other thinks in my life. Of course I will still have a chance to travel - but I'll never have so much time and it will probably be much more expensive and short.
Yeah I heard from a lot of people that some of their biggest regrets is they didn't travel when they had the chance. It's definitely one of mine.
Old 06-17-2016, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Wow-you have been to a lot of countries! That's great! Lucky you!
Old 06-18-2016, 01:28 AM
Master Fan

That's amazing, so many cultures, so many different histories, so many different types of people. It must have been so great to soap it all up and take it all in.
Old 06-18-2016, 03:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
Wow-you have been to a lot of countries! That's great! Lucky you!
Not really. My country is so tiny (you've never heard of it), that visiting these countries sometimes only means an hour (or even a half hour) drive from home.
But yes, the national characters, cultures, languages and architectures are sometimes so wonderfully different.

However, a photographer I know, who was traveling around the world, told me, that USA has been the most fascinating of all the counties.
He was startled by the natural beauty of USA national parks. New York has a vibrant energy, California, Nevada, Arizona, Seattle, Portland, the Deep South are all special, and Midwest is beautiful in it's "ordinary/normal" way.
So, you're really lucky, that you can see so many beautiful things in USA. I mean, you should come to visit Europe (at least) once in life, but USA has so much to offer.
Old 06-20-2016, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Not really. My country is so tiny (you've never heard of it), that visiting these countries sometimes only means an hour (or even a half hour) drive from home.
But yes, the national characters, cultures, languages and architectures are sometimes so wonderfully different.

However, a photographer I know, who was traveling around the world, told me, that USA has been the most fascinating of all the counties.
He was startled by the natural beauty of USA national parks. New York has a vibrant energy, California, Nevada, Arizona, Seattle, Portland, the Deep South are all special, and Midwest is beautiful in it's "ordinary/normal" way.
So, you're really lucky, that you can see so many beautiful things in USA. I mean, you should come to visit Europe (at least) once in life, but USA has so much to offer.
Thank you for saying that! I do think that we Americans take things for granted. There's good and bad here just like everywhere. We are lucky in that we have so many different weather patterns and beautiful scenery in every state. But, just like in other countries, animals are disappearing and we have to fight to keep forests from being destroyed.
Greed is a problem everywhere. And shortsightedness.
Which country are you in?
Old 06-21-2016, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

apparently hes in the movie.. but dont see him in trailer.. guess small role

‘Chronically Metropolitan’ trailer oficial, póster y fotos en el set de filmación – Cine3.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSRqjN0GNTw
Old 06-21-2016, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news! Hope it gets released here in the States!
Old 06-28-2016, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 06-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cute pic!
Old 06-30-2016, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

its a cool shot
Closed Thread   Post New Thread