Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2020, 02:20 AM
  #271
Your Art Matters

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 477,600
I love it, lol
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 10-16-2020, 03:21 AM
  #272
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 151,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I love it, lol
Me too wine time you say lol
__________________
Kristen

Icon
Some of us may be Vampires Visit us at Paul Wesley
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 10-16-2020, 10:30 AM
  #273
Fan Forum Legend

 
karamel's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 279,641
__________________
“Does 2 + 2 = 4? No! Because two cats plus two sausages is what? Two cats. Two drops of water plus two drops of water? One drop of water.”
They're like so in love
avy: Summer Falls
karamel is offline  
Old 10-16-2020, 05:55 PM
  #274
Elite Fan

 
HemsyFanatic811's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 41,635
That gif is great!!!
HemsyFanatic811 is offline  
Old 10-16-2020, 08:27 PM
  #275
Your Art Matters

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 477,600
Agreed
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 10-17-2020, 10:31 AM
  #276
Fan Forum Legend

 
karamel's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 279,641
hope everyone is enjoying their weekend
__________________
“Does 2 + 2 = 4? No! Because two cats plus two sausages is what? Two cats. Two drops of water plus two drops of water? One drop of water.”
They're like so in love
avy: Summer Falls
karamel is offline  
Old 10-17-2020, 07:10 PM
  #277
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 151,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
hope everyone is enjoying their weekend
Thanks same to you
__________________
Kristen

Icon
Some of us may be Vampires Visit us at Paul Wesley
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 10-17-2020, 09:35 PM
  #278
Fan Forum Legend

 
karamel's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 279,641
good so far
__________________
“Does 2 + 2 = 4? No! Because two cats plus two sausages is what? Two cats. Two drops of water plus two drops of water? One drop of water.”
They're like so in love
avy: Summer Falls
karamel is offline  
Old 10-17-2020, 11:37 PM
  #279
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 151,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
good so far
Glad to read it since I can’t actually hear it over a device/online
__________________
Kristen

Icon
Some of us may be Vampires Visit us at Paul Wesley
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 10-18-2020, 09:24 AM
  #280
Fan Forum Legend

 
karamel's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 279,641
what did you get up to?
__________________
“Does 2 + 2 = 4? No! Because two cats plus two sausages is what? Two cats. Two drops of water plus two drops of water? One drop of water.”
They're like so in love
avy: Summer Falls
karamel is offline  
Old 10-18-2020, 04:52 PM
  #281
Elite Fan

 
HemsyFanatic811's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 41,635
My friend Gail and I went to Wendy's and then went to Sams Club today. Yesterday, went to Kroger and Tractor Supply. In other words, spending my whole paycheck in 2 days!
HemsyFanatic811 is offline  
Old 10-18-2020, 05:36 PM
  #282
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 151,967
^That sounds fun.
Nothing that exciting here....
__________________
Kristen

Icon
Some of us may be Vampires Visit us at Paul Wesley
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 10-18-2020, 09:02 PM
  #283
Fan Forum Legend

 
karamel's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 279,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemsyFanatic811 (View Post)
My friend Gail and I went to Wendy's and then went to Sams Club today. Yesterday, went to Kroger and Tractor Supply. In other words, spending my whole paycheck in 2 days!
it happens.. more than i would like to admit
__________________
“Does 2 + 2 = 4? No! Because two cats plus two sausages is what? Two cats. Two drops of water plus two drops of water? One drop of water.”
They're like so in love
avy: Summer Falls
karamel is offline  
Old 10-18-2020, 09:12 PM
  #284
Fan Forum Star

 
Sweet but Psycho's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 151,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
it happens.. more than i would like to admit
Sadly it does
__________________
Kristen

Icon
Some of us may be Vampires Visit us at Paul Wesley
Sweet but Psycho is offline  
Old 10-18-2020, 09:14 PM
  #285
Fan Forum Legend

 
karamel's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 279,641
buf def gotta watch my budget these days.. :/
__________________
“Does 2 + 2 = 4? No! Because two cats plus two sausages is what? Two cats. Two drops of water plus two drops of water? One drop of water.”
They're like so in love
avy: Summer Falls
karamel is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Veronica Mars News, Lovely Kristen Bell, Veronica & Wallace, VM Headquarters
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:54 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST