Fan Forum Legend

what's up everyone
Old 09-24-2016, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hope everyone had a good weekend
Old 10-03-2016, 02:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockingjay (View Post)
hope everyone had a good weekend
Well... I had a great weekend. We went to Croatia (this summer it was number 1. tourist destination on the world). Our destination was only two hours drive from my city. The motorway was empty, watter was still hot (23°C = 73,4°F), it was wonderful - sunbathing and swimming in October. My farewell to summer.

And you girls? What were you doing?
Old 10-03-2016, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wow sounds amazing!

sadly i was working
Old 10-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
Well... I had a great weekend. We went to Croatia (this summer it was number 1. tourist destination on the world). Our destination was only two hours drive from my city. The motorway was empty, watter was still hot (23°C = 73,4°F), it was wonderful - sunbathing and swimming in October. My farewell to summer.

And you girls? What were you doing?
That sounds wonderful! Good for you!
I was working on my house. Still.
Old 10-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, working girls.

Well, unfortunately, now I have to work too.
Old 10-05-2016, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, working girls.

Well, unfortunately, now I have to work too.
What do you do? I"m in retail. It sucks but I'm full time with benefits. And I work M-F. No weekends unless somebody needs off for some reason.
Working on the house because of the flood. That is going to take some time.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
What do you do? I"m in retail. It sucks but I'm full time with benefits. And I work M-F. No weekends unless somebody needs off for some reason.
Working on the house because of the flood. That is going to take some time.
I've been working as an administrator (a clerk) in doctor's office for 6 months. I am replacing a worker on maternity leave. The work was different than anything I've ever done before, and I really liked it, especially contact with people.
However, I won't stay here for much longer.

Retail could be quite exiting. You could meet someone interesting and it's never boring. Well, almost.
I'm sorry about the flood. Are you repairing things around the house yourself or are you having workers?
Old 10-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I've been working as an administrator (a clerk) in doctor's office for 6 months. I am replacing a worker on maternity leave. The work was different than anything I've ever done before, and I really liked it, especially contact with people.
However, I won't stay here for much longer.

Retail could be quite exiting. You could meet someone interesting and it's never boring. Well, almost.
I'm sorry about the flood. Are you repairing things around the house yourself or are you having workers?
Retail can be exciting, I guess. We were extremely busy today. Makes the time go faster.
I had volunteer help to get the wet carpet out of the house. Then it had to be dried out for 5 days. I didn't have to pay for that either-they bring in big fans and dehumidifiers. They are so noisy and it makes the house hot-so you can't stay there. But it was just for 5 days. Then the neighbors helped me do some stuff. I had no flood insurance so the neighbors have helped a LOT. No one wanted to help me clean- So, did that myself. It's lookin' pretty good now. The flood was July 14. I will never forget that date.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, at least you had good neighbors.
So, the floor is ok now. But what about the walls? Did you paint them?
Old 10-08-2016, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, at least you had good neighbors.
So, the floor is ok now. But what about the walls? Did you paint them?
No-just cleaned everything twice with Clorox/bleach spray cleaner. It didn't get that deep in most of the house-about ankle deep-just enough to ruin everything. My utility room and the used-to-be-garage room were bad. It sits lower than the rest of the house and it was a disaster. I guess 6-7 inches out there. And there was a current to this one-very odd and it was deeper than it was before. Now, those rooms-I'm paying the neighbor to help with-needed new baseboards and some new trim-they tore up some stuff moving the furniture out of there so it could dry out. Everything is done now except the utility room. He's gonna work on it next weekend.
The wood floor looks pretty good-and where it doesn't, I have area rugs-still need 1 or 2 more of those. Unfortunately, it buckled in some places-not too bad but just enough that people could trip over it. So put area rugs in the worse places. I don't need anybody suing me because they tripped in my house.
Old 10-08-2016, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

great that you have such nice neighbors
Old 10-11-2016, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hope everyone is doing good
Old 10-13-2016, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AnastasiaGrey~ (View Post)
Hope everyone is doing good
Hangin' in there!
How are you?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread