Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2005, 02:46 PM
New Fan

Mac/Tina Majorino Appeciation #1- Because she's more than just a sidekick!

Anyone else love Mac as much as I do? I hope she comes back for some episodes in season two. Her character is really interesting to me. What does everyone else think?

01) veronica_echolls
02) SpySyd (Caro)
03) Ania R.
04) iamkricket (Kristina)
05) PinkPastry
06) KarenBear06
07) j-pop G&Jo
08) martasmagdalenas (Mariana)
09) *Lizzie*
10) Miss Muffet (Missy
11) Miya-chan
12) marshmello
13) DreamerAZ04 (Amy)
14) jujubee (Juju)
15) BepperGirl (Gaby)
16) Celestial Blue
17) HalesNLuke (Sammi)
18) strawberrykisses617 (Jess)
19) Nin@!!! (Nina)
20) Love the Naley (Irmak)
21) MoonSwirl (Moonie)
22) smeagolkitten
23) lechin
24) ||michelle||
25) xelanoops
26) Shahan

Ever felt like you're going insane?

Last edited by *Lizzie*; 10-10-2009 at 10:15 AM
Old 05-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

She really grew on me and I hope we'll get to see her again.I wish Veronica could have a real girlfriend to do girl stuff with and Mac would be perfect for that.

Mac fans:

01) veronica_echolls
02) SpySyd (Caro)
03) Ania R.
04) iamkricket (Kristina)
05) PinkPastry
06) KarenBear06
07) j-pop G&Jo
08) martasmagdalenas (Mariana)
09) *Lizzie*
10) Miss Muffet (Missy
11) Miya-chan
12) marshmello
13) DreamerAZ04 (Amy)
14) jujubee (Juju)
15) BepperGirl (Gaby)
16) Celestial Blue
17) HalesNLuke (Sammi)
18) strawberrykisses617 (Jess)
19) Nin@!!! (Nina)
20) Love the Naley (Irmak)
Old 05-19-2005, 03:06 PM
New Fan

I totally agree. I actually like her friendship with Mac more than with Meg, who hasn't really grown on me yet.

Old 05-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

I think both Meg and Mac are interesting for Veronica,on different levels.Mac is more like the witty-outcast type while Meg is totally 09er,which Veronica was, not so long ago....Veronica can relate to both girls and I wouldn't mind them to stick around.I like Mac more than Meg though....
Old 05-20-2005, 10:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

I definitely enjoyed seeing Tina as Mac, so I hope she comes back next season and we will see more of her! And I wish I was that good with computers!! LOL
Old 05-20-2005, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I loved the episode where Mac found out about being switched at birth... I nearly cried when she met her "real" little sister, and got along with her so well. it was sad.
I look forward to more episodes with her. Her scenes are all so enjoyable.

pale is the new tan
Old 05-20-2005, 03:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, that episode was great!! And I felt so bad for her. I hope we will get to see how she copes with all that.
Old 05-20-2005, 09:28 PM
New Fan

Yeah, that was actually one of my favorite episodes. I was upset that they didn't really talk about the storyline after that because Tina did such an amazing job with it. She's got alot of range.

Old 05-21-2005, 12:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yean, she does. I hope they will come back to that storyline, because it sure is not something you can just forget. So if Mac ever comes back, we will have to see her struggling with all this. Plus it is always really fun to see her and Veronica working together
Old 05-21-2005, 07:55 PM
New Fan

I agree.

Just a thought.. does anyone but me think she would look good paired with Weevil?

Old 05-22-2005, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

I never thought about it before but.....yeah,that'd be a good match.I would also like to see her with Duncan...she'd bring out another side of him and she'd be one of the new Fab 4.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

I never thought of her getting together with Weevil, but maybe... I don't see her with Duncan though. But if the storyline is good who knows
Old 05-22-2005, 08:20 AM
Passionate Fan

I love Mac, she's a really great character and I love her friendship with Veronica. I really liked the switched at birth plot too, it was one of the best cases of the week. I hope they do more with it next season and maybe she'll get to see her real sister again, they seemed like perfect sisters. And I'd like Madison to find out she really shouldn't have been an O9er too.

I don't really see her with Duncan or Weevil...I think she would be good with Wallace.
Old 05-22-2005, 08:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPastry
I love Mac, she's a really great character and I love her friendship with Veronica. I really liked the switched at birth plot too, it was one of the best cases of the week. I hope they do more with it next season and maybe she'll get to see her real sister again, they seemed like perfect sisters. And I'd like Madison to find out she really shouldn't have been an O9er too.

I don't really see her with Duncan or Weevil...I think she would be good with Wallace.
If I had to choose, I'd definitely go with Wallace for her
Old 05-23-2005, 02:05 PM
New Fan

Wallace is a strange choice.. for some reason I can't see her paired with him. Either Duncan (who I kind of dislike as a character) or Weevil. As long as she stays away from Logan and LoVe, lol.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread