Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2005, 03:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love, love, love Enrico Colantoni. When I saw him at a meet-and-greet for the cast, I yelled out, "I love Galaxy Quest" and then did the Thermian laugh. He pointed at me and had a big smile on his face.

I also loved in when he was in an episode of Stargate SG-1. He was this kind of quirky, weird, military, gum-chewing guy.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Keith. He is funny, has an interesting job... I love to see him and veronica working together!
Old 04-02-2005, 11:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love the relationship between Keith and Veronica. I really hope that he is her biological father. Even if he isn't I don't think it will affect their relationship, but it would still deliver some blow if he weren't and I don't want that to happen.
Old 04-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same here. Usually I'm all for rocking the boat. But in this case, I don't. I want him to stay her father too.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

The relationship between Keith and Veronica is probably my favorite on the show. I just love how smart the two are and how close they are. It's a very tight-knit father/daughter relationship and I often think of how envious the other characters might be of it because we know how messed up their families are.
Old 04-04-2005, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope that Keith is Veronica's father! But he loves her as his daughter. I think that will never change
Old 04-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

I loved the line where Keith says: "I don't know if you were looking for pimp in the phone book and then just stopped at P.I." I thought that was hilarious.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved that line too, I think Keith is just great. He gets all the good lines, and the actor does a terrific job with balancing the whole comedic stuff so it doesn't get too much.
Old 04-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love how cool and smart Keith is. Every time when you think that Veronica is incredible and no one is better than her, you're reminded of Keith and he was the one who taught her everything she knows. For example, the whole Russian bride thing. Veronica found Tom Cruz, but Keith figured out that he was in the witness protection program. Another example is the Mars vs. Mars episode when Veronica wanted to look at Carrie's diary. I thought she was brilliant when she found out the combination, but then she got the blast of blue ink and I was reminded that Keith is the teacher.
Old 05-08-2005, 06:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

I really love the character of Keith and I enjoy Enrico Colantoni's acting. I always like Keith's scenes with Veronica, especially when he's waiting for her after her dates. One of my favorite lines is when asked about a date, Veronica says "Well, the conversation was lame, but the sex was great" or something like that. I love the expression on Keith's face
Old 05-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think that Enrico is a great actor. I kinda wish that I had watched a few episodes of Just Shoot Me just so that I could see him. I loved him in Galaxy Quest and I am a big Stargate fan and saw when he guest starred.
Old 05-09-2005, 01:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

Unfortunately I only know him from VM (unless I saw him earlier on some show but didn't know it was him), but he's doing a great job here!
Old 08-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I dug this thread out from the bowels of despair!

I was just wondering what everyone else thinks Keith will do this next season. I mean, now that everyone knows that he wasn't wrong in continuing the investigation of Lilly's murder, do you think that Neptune will want to reinstate him as Sherrif? Would he want to? Or do you think he'll continue being a P.I.?

pale is the new tan
Old 08-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Enrico is such a great actor. I loved him in Galaxy Quest and Just Shoot Me but he truly blows me away on VM. He and the whole show were robbed of emmy nods this year.
I love Keith! He is such a great character and one of the coolest tv dads. I love the chemistry Keith and Veronica share and I'm so happy that he is her real dad.
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Old 09-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda Corinthos (View Post)
Enrico is such a great actor. I loved him in Galaxy Quest and Just Shoot Me but he truly blows me away on VM. He and the whole show were robbed of emmy nods this year.
I love Keith! He is such a great character and one of the coolest tv dads. I love the chemistry Keith and Veronica share and I'm so happy that he is her real dad.
Ditto! If Jake Kane was her dad, that would have been just too cruel. I absolutely love the daughter/father relationship they both have on the show. Makes me slightly envious really - my father's the complete opposite.

Icon credit: artemis_sparks
Closed Thread   Post New Thread