Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

That is his name, and here is some more news about his character.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Sorry I have been awol; moving and searching for jobs is time consuming Anyway Jason is finally gonna return? And Sarah too? I Have to watch!
Ichabod♥Abby Zoe♥Wade! Sookie♥Eric! Sherlock♥Molly! Puck♥Rachel Logan♥Veronica Michael♥Maria Max♥Liz Brian♥Justin Alex♥Isabel Michael♥Nikita Luke♥Lorelai Doyle♥Cordy Angel♥Buffy Booth♥Brennan Dexter♥Rita Klaus♥Caroline! Alpha♥Echo Sheldon♥Penny Mark♥Lexie Oz♥Willow Zoë♥Wash! Lucifer♥Chloe! Miranda♥Gary Stiles♥Derek Stiles♥Lydia Robyn♥Barney Nick♥Jess! CeCe♥Schmidt Oliver♥Felicity Clay♥Elena!
Old 09-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the info. sure hope they dont go the ezra/aria route
Old 09-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wah seriously fghjkghjkl
Old 09-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

Finally get to watch tonight!

icon: one thousand ways
Old 09-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just heard about this show tonight! I'm so glad I'm not going to miss the premiere! I love Jason Dohring and I've missed him since VM went off the air (although I did buy the tv show Moonlight because he was in that).
Old 09-14-2011, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i was so gla dhe was in that too ;thud:

i watched ringer it wasnt bad its intresting a lil confusing but i like it too bad jason wasnt in this ep though and the article about his role well i dont like who he ends up getting involved with after that first ep ;gone:
Old 09-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Elite Fan

It seems like he won't be in the first few episodes, so we'll have to wait to actually meet Mr. Carpenter.

I was a bit confused by the pilot, too, but it has to set up so much that I'm not shocked it was hard to follow at times.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

so, i know jason wasnt in the pilot, but is the show worth watching?
Ichabod♥Abby Zoe♥Wade! Sookie♥Eric! Sherlock♥Molly! Puck♥Rachel Logan♥Veronica Michael♥Maria Max♥Liz Brian♥Justin Alex♥Isabel Michael♥Nikita Luke♥Lorelai Doyle♥Cordy Angel♥Buffy Booth♥Brennan Dexter♥Rita Klaus♥Caroline! Alpha♥Echo Sheldon♥Penny Mark♥Lexie Oz♥Willow Zoë♥Wash! Lucifer♥Chloe! Miranda♥Gary Stiles♥Derek Stiles♥Lydia Robyn♥Barney Nick♥Jess! CeCe♥Schmidt Oliver♥Felicity Clay♥Elena!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i think its worth watching but im surpised by the shows negative feedback it got but i reckon u cant just judge a show from its pilot and i thought it was alright so im gonna keep watching and wait for jason damn it

well at least that step daughter is moving in with the dad new school so it should happen soon hehe
Old 09-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

im glad it's getting negative feedback.. well not glad but it makes me feel less crazy knowing others didnt like it that much either it's true though you cant always judge by just the pilot alone.. i dont know, it has potential to be good and there are some interesting stuff but the pilot was just meh. and i know they're describing it as more film noir but to me it just felt more soap operaish and smg is kinda phoning it in a bit too much
Old 09-17-2011, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thats true actually ti did feel sopaie and well i cant get over the bad green screen **** when they went out into the water really bad effects lol but we'll see how it goes smg must of chaose to do this show for a good reason right ;gone:
Old 09-18-2011, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

I think that the Pilot suffered from over-stuffed storytelling, but I'm always willing to give a show some more time to develop.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrocurl (View Post)
I think that the Pilot suffered from over-stuffed storytelling, but I'm always willing to give a show some more time to develop.
Absolutely, not every show can have a pilot like Vm had;D

I guess I'll wait a few weeks and then watch a few episodes right after each other, to dive into the world. Either way, it's getting watched 'cause of Sarah and Jason
Old 09-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it had over-stuffed storytelling too actually lol

vm pilot gahjkshjsk

i love marathoning shows~
Closed Thread   Post New Thread