Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2019, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hulu's Season 4 VM Ep. #7: Gods of War

Plot: Veronica debates coming clean to Nicole. Veronica's fidelity is tested. Veronica and Keith discover they aren't the only ones who believe they've found the bomber. A surprising potential client tries to hire Mars Investigations.

Copied from www.imdb.com
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412253...tt_eps_yr_2019

Last edited by HemsyFanatic811; 07-25-2019 at 08:18 PM
HemsyFanatic811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Made an OP-let's talk!
I need to watch this one again 'cause all I remember is the dream Veronica had with Leo doing things and
But, this was a good thing-for Leo/V fans and for Logan fans-this made Veronica realize she did not want to hurt Logan and she did love him. And good thing she told Leo NO when he pressed her to go on a date and then asked if he could come over and watch the movie at her place...sure Leo-THAT'S what ya wanted to do...
Old 07-28-2019, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

v/leo was always my second fave ship for v behind LoVe.. still like their dynamic but yea it would've been huge mistake for either of them to go down that road
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
v/leo was always my second fave ship for v behind LoVe.. still like their dynamic but yea it would've been huge mistake for either of them to go down that road
True. I liked Duncan and Piz. Kristen had chemistry with all these actors and they were all believable to me.
Piz has moved on and Duncan is just unavailable because of Teddy not acting anymore so...that does leave Leo. But really, I don't think Rob is interested in doing any romance at all. I read a few more interviews with him today and watched one on video and I am just so at him, that I wanna slap him. I hate to tell him this-but you piss off your fan base that you already have, on purpose-and that fan base leaves. He wants to get rid of all the "shippers"-well, ok-Kristen is too old to be Murder She Wrote and a lot of fans don't even know who Agatha Cristie is. And I can't even spell it apparantly so...As I said in a PM to you-Logan is in a dangerous job-he could have died some heroic way-or they had an easy out with him being deployed at any time-for any amount of time-and this is what they write? A lot of fans are saying this is lazy writing and I agree. If this is how they "Save"??? the show-then maybe they shouldn't have bothered. Or done it differently. Or better yet-wait til Season 5? Or better yet-NOT kill Logan! Ever
Old 07-29-2019, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemsyFanatic811 (View Post)
I hate to tell him this-but you piss off your fan base that you already have, on purpose-and that fan base leaves. He wants to get rid of all the "shippers"-well, ok-Kristen is too old to be Murder She Wrote and a lot of fans don't even know who Agatha Cristie is.
you mean too young right?? and they don't need to know who agatha christie is.. hes not remaking agatha christie, that's just the style he wants to go with

he was obviously willing to take the risk.. i, for one, hope it works out.. not because of him but because i still care about Veronica as a character and am here for her journey, wherever that may take her
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
you mean too young right?? and they don't need to know who agatha christie is.. hes not remaking agatha christie, that's just the style he wants to go with

he was obviously willing to take the risk.. i, for one, hope it works out.. not because of him but because i still care about Veronica as a character and am here for her journey, wherever that may take her
Yeah-I meant too young... I know, I love the character too and always have understood her. When others have said she's too cold in the new eps, I'm like, no, I don't see that. But that being said, the show itself includes all of these characters, and takes place in Neptune. She chose to STAY there-her Dad is there-that could still be her base. Or better yet, let her or Keith run for mayor and clean up the town that way-she could PI on the side, since Rob seems to think she doesn't need a man. There are so many ways the story could have gone. And still stayed in Neptune with all of the other characters that we love. Weevil and V could have made up and he could have worked with her. If Rob didn't have the time to write it properly, he could have hired other writers to work with him. There were so many possibilities and he chose to blow the whole thing up, literally.
Reply   Post New Thread