Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-21-2019, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hulu's Season 4 VM Ep. 6: Entering A World of Pain

Plot: As Veronica learns more about Nicole's past, her suspicion deepens. A frantic phone call from Paris leads to a search for Matty. Veronica unwittingly does legwork for Leo.

Copied from www.imdb.com
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0412253...tt_eps_yr_2019

Last edited by HemsyFanatic811; 07-25-2019 at 08:19 PM
HemsyFanatic811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ok-I made an OP-somebody say something!

I liked Matty a lot-I don't know what would have happened if Veronica had not gone to find her. I shudder to think...
J.K. Simmons is a wonderful actor! I just this guy! He's the one on the Farmer's Insurance commercials too- those!
Old 07-28-2019, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea j.k. was great this season.. clyde wasn't as menacing as i thought he would be from the trailers/promos but very interesting character and watching him and keith in their cat-and-mouse game was fun.. at the end, in a weird way, i even wanted him and keith to truly become friends
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
yea j.k. was great this season.. clyde wasn't as menacing as i thought he would be from the trailers/promos but very interesting character and watching him and keith in their cat-and-mouse game was fun.. at the end, in a weird way, i even wanted him and keith to truly become friends
I liked them as friends too. But, with Clyde, ya never knew what he was gonna do. He sat outside Dick's house and did nothing while those 2 Mexican guys killed Dick. Shoot-he told them who was responsible for the bomb himself. I don't get why everyone let these 2 guys run around killing people and then just let them go home at the end!
Kristen said something funny-about turning VM into Game of Thrones!
Old 07-29-2019, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

poor king pagursky...
Old 07-30-2019, 12:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemsyFanatic811 (View Post)
I don't get why everyone let these 2 guys run around killing people and then just let them go home at the end!
Yeah, that was... weird. Not even V and Keith did much to find those two. Of course, Mexican cartels are WAY out of their league. They kill first, ask questions later. But still... and Marcia not caring about figuring out those murders at all? Sure, they were swamped by the bomb case... but it seems odd. And no one noticing them driving around? What about the guy who picked up that hillbilly, didn't he ask any questions?
Old 07-31-2019, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicah (View Post)
Yeah, that was... weird. Not even V and Keith did much to find those two. Of course, Mexican cartels are WAY out of their league. They kill first, ask questions later. But still... and Marcia not caring about figuring out those murders at all? Sure, they were swamped by the bomb case... but it seems odd. And no one noticing them driving around? What about the guy who picked up that hillbilly, didn't he ask any questions?
Yeah-it was just like whatever these guys wanted to do was ok-heck, if Weevil hadn't shown up with his gang-they would've killed Veronica, Keith, and the other 2! It's like everyone gave up because oh well, we can't do anything about them because of who they are...
Old 07-31-2019, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

but noone really knew about them.. weevil knew they were in the cartel but i doubt he knew why they were around. veronica and keith only had little info on them which is why she tried to find out more in their hotel room, they didn't really know understand the scope of their connection to the case. marcia didn't care about king pagursky because it was 'just' a missing kid on spring break, not a homicide since it's not like they flaunted his head out in public. and big dick's death happen pretty late in the game just as the bomb **** got even crazier
Old 08-01-2019, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess with bombs going off, 2 guys no one can catch is lower priority. They would've been gone by the time the cops got close to them anyway.
Old 08-02-2019, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

the cops literally didn't even know about them so yea
Reply   Post New Thread