Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2019, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hulu's Season 4 VM Ep #4: Heads You Lose

Plot: Convinced the bomber is still at large, Veronica visits Chino to learn more about Clyde and Big Dick. Mayor Dobbins’ request for help from the FBI brings an old flame to Neptune. Veronica confronts her mugger.

Info and pics from https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/04/ve...iere-date.html
HemsyFanatic811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved this ep-great seeing Leo again-and the banter between Leo and Logan...
Old 07-21-2019, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome back Leo! he always come right back fitting straight up in.
It was great to see Leo and Logan finally come head to head. You can feel the awkwardness. lol

I was so divided because LoVE... it's a pairing I finally started appreciating around season 3... however I felt that Veronica just never really loved him as much as he loved her... I always got that sense when I watched their scenes which is why season 4 made sense to me with how they were writing.

Leo and Veronica, I always loved but she cheated on Leo with Logan... so I wouldn't want Leo/Veronica because I know her heart would still be with Logan so Leo and Veronica make better flirty friends dynamic.

That Veronica/Weevil scene when he saved her from a dangerous situation... reminded me of when Logan saved Veronica in a bar, and her first response isn't a thanks, it's rants. It's totally Veronica but it does get a little annoying to watch...

Weevil unfortunately doesn't think he has the choice to leave the gang because he feels the gang is his protection which I do understand... I think he feels he has more control on the inside.

And wow did the rapist Mercer read Veronica completely well. I loved Veronica going back at him though. The back and forth in that scene was terrific.

Poor guy who wakes up with a bomb around his neck. So scary... and that he didn't survive was worst. One woman did try to help even if she was terrified but man was that a scary moment. RIP bomb head man.

I do love Leo/Veronica dynamic even if I do feel at times it's a bit disrespectful to Logan... how would Veronica feel if Logan was so flirting towards another woman the way she does with Leo? So as I mentioned earlier, I loved their scenes but I felt i was wrong towards Logan. Who has grown so much. It was nice hearing her reasons for what Veronica acted that way towards Logan proposal although it did still sound like she just want to control the relationship again.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yea, i like leo/v too but there interactions were definitely sketchy here.. did feel like a part of it was Veronica self-sabotaging since her and logan are already on shaky ground
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by karamel (View Post)
yea, i like leo/v too but there interactions were definitely sketchy here.. did feel like a part of it was Veronica self-sabotaging since her and logan are already on shaky ground
I do think the way it was written made it appear sketchy, yes. Leo did decide to make a move on her in a later ep, but remember, she said no. And in a way, it became a good thing-because that sequence that came later-the dream-made her realize that she did not wanna hurt Logan, EVER, and that made her realize she wanted to marry Logan.
Reply   Post New Thread