Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2016, 12:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Just finished the 2x20 episode. Boy, they were heartbreaking in this episode. I loved the Epic speech but the ending was heartbreaking!!! I just want them happy
Well, it had to have some noir elements. But it really was romantic. Beautiful and sad.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Season 2 was good for them.
Old 12-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
Yeah Season 2 was good for them.
Yes, it is great season (for them).
Well, I like almost all. Just 2/2 of season 3 sucks. Too bad.
Old 12-04-2016, 02:03 AM
Master Fan

There were a few moments in season three I liked. The scene with them in the library, them meeting in the cafeteria after Logan and his classmates break out of school jail, the hooker and burger conversation, the reunion kiss, etc.
Old 12-04-2016, 05:16 AM
Passionate Fan

the early episodes of s3 were good for Logan/Veronica
Old 12-04-2016, 05:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
There were a few moments in season three I liked. The scene with them in the library, them meeting in the cafeteria after Logan and his classmates break out of school jail, the hooker and burger conversation, the reunion kiss, etc.
I just hated the second half of season 3, I liked the first half of season 3: Episode 1, experiment with school jail, when Logan saved Veronica in parking lot, when he broke windows of police cars, so he could have been arrested and could have revenged to Mercer for hurting Veronica, library scene, etc.

Although I partially agree with you about second half of season 3 too. There were some good scenes in 2/2 of S3 (the reunion kiss, Logan's radio massage for Veronica, etc.). But in general it was very depressing and sad. It was quite painful to watch.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:31 AM
Master Fan

What bother me most about season three. Not just Logan and Veronica's pairing, but the whole show. Is that the CW network people were kinda taking the heart away from the show, the noir, they were making it more CW style and less substance.

Certain characters that were more to the CW's liking were forced on us, Veronica was more shiny is the way I would put it. The way her hair was done and the make up. They were to up in the air with the direction of her character. She felt a bit flip flop in some ways and a bit hypocritical to be honest. They barely touched on what Dick was going through considering what happen with his brother. Weevil was barely around, though I believe the actor was dealing with some stuff. So many things felt wrong, which is why a lot of people hate it.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Sorry, since im a new viewer. Why did Veronica Mars transfer to CW anyway?
Old 12-05-2016, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift2Potter (View Post)
Sorry, since im a new viewer. Why did Veronica Mars transfer to CW anyway?
Back in the day, before the CW was the CW. Was two networks called UPN and the WB. WB being famous for shows like Dawson's Creek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, etc. While UPN had Moesha, Everybody Hates Chris, Veronica Mars, etc. From what I remember back in the day, they both weren't that strong on their own, well at least not as strong as the four other major networks being ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX. So they decided to combined and become the CW. A lot of shows from both networks were lost in the merging and Veronica Mars was one of the lucky ones to make the cut. But then the new found version of the new network clashed with the vibe of Veronica Mars and the market that CW was aiming at.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanaja (View Post)
Yes, it is great season (for them).
Well, I like almost all. Just 2/2 of season 3 sucks. Too bad.
Seaosn 1 scenes were good too.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Back in the day, before the CW was the CW. Was two networks called UPN and the WB. WB being famous for shows like Dawson's Creek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Charmed, etc. While UPN had Moesha, Everybody Hates Chris, Veronica Mars, etc. From what I remember back in the day, they both weren't that strong on their own, well at least not as strong as the four other major networks being ABC, CBS, NBC, and FOX. So they decided to combined and become the CW. A lot of shows from both networks were lost in the merging and Veronica Mars was one of the lucky ones to make the cut. But then the new found version of the new network clashed with the vibe of Veronica Mars and the market that CW was aiming at.
Thanks!

Yeah, veronica mars did change in s3. Even the cases were not that big as it was in the last 2 seasons.

Although Logan/Veronica doesnt have many scenes in s2 - they still have good scenes together. And s2 cases were sooo good.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes.
Old 12-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That whole UPN/WB thing sucked. Most of the shows I liked ended up getting canned. At least, VM got one more year. But, it wasn't enough.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

At least they did a movie.
Old 12-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilightfan14 (View Post)
That whole UPN/WB thing sucked. Most of the shows I liked ended up getting canned. At least, VM got one more year. But, it wasn't enough.
Yeah there were quite a few shows that I liked were missed out. And CW kept some shows that I thought were done with and they should had let go. Mainly because they were past their time and only lasted one, maybe two more seasons.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread