Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love it too.
Old 09-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh Yeahhh !! i've seen that vid. It's amazing.

Icon by:Hilery00
Old 09-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the movie with them.
Old 09-01-2014, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

I started watching Veronica Mars last Sunday. I am now all caught... Except for the first book, which I ordered online lol.
I am beyond obsessed with Logan and Veronica. Idk how some of you managed to deal with waiting 9 years for their reunion. I did a crazy marathon on Netflix and then caught the movie on VOD. That was torturous enough!

They are so perfect together and I love that they brought back the line of how epic they are. It's one of my favorite things about these two.

I was upset with Logan for having slept with Madison, even though he technically didn't do anything wrong. It's just that Madison is an evil girl and Veronica's nemesis, so he should have known better. Still, I was expecting them to get back together on the show! The finale was killer, but was obviously set up for another season. So glad a movie took place!

Piz was cute and all, but my heart was always with LoVe!
Old 09-02-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touldengal (View Post)
I started watching Veronica Mars last Sunday. I am now all caught... Except for the first book, which I ordered online lol.
I am beyond obsessed with Logan and Veronica. Idk how some of you managed to deal with waiting 9 years for their reunion. I did a crazy marathon on Netflix and then caught the movie on VOD. That was torturous enough!

They are so perfect together and I love that they brought back the line of how epic they are. It's one of my favorite things about these two.

I was upset with Logan for having slept with Madison, even though he technically didn't do anything wrong. It's just that Madison is an evil girl and Veronica's nemesis, so he should have known better. Still, I was expecting them to get back together on the show! The finale was killer, but was obviously set up for another season. So glad a movie took place!

Piz was cute and all, but my heart was always with LoVe!
hey shira welcome back
Old 09-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

welcome to the craziness glad to have people who are as late to the fun as I am

I think he did make a mistake with the Madison thing. seriously a lot of fanfics cross that line needing Veroncia to apologize for her behaviour, but I think she was right
Old 09-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatches of sunshine (View Post)
welcome to the craziness glad to have people who are as late to the fun as I am

I think he did make a mistake with the Madison thing. seriously a lot of fanfics cross that line needing Veroncia to apologize for her behaviour, but I think she was right
yeah, i don't think she was out of line at all. i also think that him having lied to her when they were "coming clean" just made it worse. i know he regretted it and of course they were broken up, so the act itself wasn't the issue. it was that he did it with her.
i guess i feel about this the same way i do about ross/rachel on friends technically, they were broken up and the boys didnt do anything wrong, but the girls had every right to be upset and hurt about it.
it's an interesting way of breaking a couple up because it will usually keep the fans rooting for them!

so i've watched quite a bit CW/WB shows in my day. most of which i end up hating one of the characters in my favorite ship at some point... but nope. not on veronica mars. i loved both of them from day 1 till the very end.

veronica has got to be one of my favourite female characters out there. she is hilarious, witty, sarcastic and insanely smart and strong. i look up to her, i really do.

DuVe2LoVe
I gotta ask what your old SN was because i don't recognize this one so sorry!
Old 09-03-2014, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
yeah, i don't think she was out of line at all. i also think that him having lied to her when they were "coming clean" just made it worse. i know he regretted it and of course they were broken up, so the act itself wasn't the issue. it was that he did it with her.
i guess i feel about this the same way i do about ross/rachel on friends technically, they were broken up and the boys didnt do anything wrong, but the girls had every right to be upset and hurt about it.
it's an interesting way of breaking a couple up because it will usually keep the fans rooting for them!

so i've watched quite a bit CW/WB shows in my day. most of which i end up hating one of the characters in my favorite ship at some point... but nope. not on veronica mars. i loved both of them from day 1 till the very end.

veronica has got to be one of my favourite female characters out there. she is hilarious, witty, sarcastic and insanely smart and strong. i look up to her, i really do.

DuVe2LoVe
I gotta ask what your old SN was because i don't recognize this one so sorry!
I see we have some newcomers, that's always good. my old sns was loganandroryforever and eclarexdelena, sixonxnavade hope you recognize
Old 09-03-2014, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yesss of course I remember u <3

Can I be added to the list please?
Old 09-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Touldengal Your added, is there anyone I forgot?
Old 09-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks! I'm shir btw
Old 09-03-2014, 07:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Touldengal Your added, is there anyone I forgot?
I don't know if I'm there. I'm mean I don't recall asking to be there but hey I'm a shipper of this two too

Also welcome to the new fans of LoVe. we did have to wait 9 years, aggg
I agree LoVe is the only couple where none of the main characters was trashed or became a moron. Or did something so unforgettable that it was hard for the fans to keep shipping them.

And I have the perfect example with Max and Liz. I fell completely in love with those two but then Max sleeping with Te$$, and everything being real , ahhh that was tough for the fans. TOOOOOO tough when then the writers brought a son of those two. Ohhh Gossshh !!

LoVe is different. they have other issues to deal with like Veronica's stubborness. I prefer that

Icon by:Hilery00
Old 09-03-2014, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Absolutely. And the most important thing to remember is that their love was constant! They kept getting pulled back in!

Even when Veronica had her shot with Duncan, and I do truly believe she loved him, I still felt like her feelings for Logan were present! And of course Logan's feelings were never questioned because he was very open about them. With Veronica, you had to read it in her eyes and stares.
And then of course since they got back together, she never felt as strongly about a guy as she did Logan.
I always liked Piz and I thought they were cute together, but only in the "rebound" kind of way. It was always apparent that she never felt the same way about him as she did Logan.
Old 09-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes and the trust and honesty issues. That is just how these two were and it is not like they are making this big thing like screwing up ... I hoped the movie would not screw them up completely

Quote:
With Veronica, you had to read it in her eyes and stares.
and you could see it... and it would not have been Veronica when the end of the movie was an I LOVE YOU so freakin' much or sth like that... that would not have been them
Old 09-04-2014, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

Oh. Of course! I wasn't expecting that at all! The characters stayed true to themselves and I loved that about the movie. I watched 3 seasons and the movie within a week. Every single one of the characters was recognizable from he pilot to the movie.
When Logan asked Veronica if she loved him and she responded yeah and when he asked her if she still loved him and she said yeah, THAT'S Veronica. I'm sure that at some point she'd come out and say it herself, but given the small time frame in the movie, it would be completely OOC. Her actions speak louder than words anyway. We obviously know she loves Logan if she flew halfway across the country to help exonerate him and let herself get pulled back in to the life she left behind 9 years prior.

My only disappointment was that Veronica didn't go work for the FBI, but it makes sense. Love for her father ran her off and love for Logan drew her back in!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread