Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Addicted Fan

i think it could be the crim prof... or the TA
iCantBelieveItsNotButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I can't wait until tomorrow either. I actually love that the director's cut and promo are almost identical, so they're not really giving anything new away!
rowanlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Now you shouldn't have told me that--it makes tomorrow so much harder.
Old 11-27-2006, 07:49 PM
Addicted Fan

in the promos...there's a part where it kinda looks like there's someone inside a car or something and people screaming from outside...what do u suppose that is?
i really hope the ep is as chaotic as the director's cut and promo are...

oh, we didn't get an opening scene this week...maybe its because something major happens right away?
iCantBelieveItsNotButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCantBelieveItsNotButter (View Post)
in the promos...there's a part where it kinda looks like there's someone inside a car or something and people screaming from outside...what do u suppose that is?
i really hope the ep is as chaotic as the director's cut and promo are...

oh, we didn't get an opening scene this week...maybe its because something major happens right away?
The car is definitely being egged, hence the title 'Spit & Eggs''. As for the promo and cold open, it appears that it goes back to the Pilot (1x01) where something major happens in the beginning of the episode and then they scroll back 24 hours to explain how whatever happened came to be...only this time instead of Weevil asking if she's having 'car trouble', apparently Veronica is running from someone although it's unclear if that person catches up with her or she ends up collapsing at Wallace & Piz's door next to someone else.
rowanlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

I think the promo has something with Dean O'Dell's car being egged (he appeared to be inside and there was stuff all over the windows.)

Oh--I like the idea of the backtracking to the issue. I mean, it's sort of a flashback, but not really.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

His car could be egged because he reinstates the fraternity houses, and the feminists, amongst others, are very strongly against that. It doesn't have to be anything worse than that.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Preview clip from 3x10!

It looks so fun! Veronica and Mac working together is always great, I love their little glances at each other when they're given the boards, hee. I wonder how they're going to get out of having to do the calendar shoot
Old 01-09-2007, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for bringing the link over Kirsty!

I can't quite figure out where in the episode that little clip is, but the two weeks of teasing might just kill me.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The music and close-up on their faces at the end kinda sounds like it's leading into the credits, but that would make it a pretty long teaser seeing as the mystery set-up would have happened, someone would have gone to V for help, and she'd have to recruit Mac all before this clip. And she doesn't usually start investigating till after the credits. Hmm!

I hope we'll get an actual opening scene and director's cut next week from CW. And a promo
Old 01-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks Kirsty! I'm having a bad morning and that certainly put a smile on my face! Their faces when they realized what the boards were for were for are hysterical.

The scene seemed to be leading straight to the credits. Maybe they set up the mystery quickly with no mention of the dean shooting so that new viewers wouldn't be confused right from the get go. It seems like a good idea; pull them in and then lay out the larger mystery once their too engulfed in the smaller to just change the channel.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think I have the right quicktime player, can't get it to work. All I see is the quicktime-logo with a question mark on it.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Bonnie--I don't think Veronica realized what she was getting herself into until later, you're right.

Jenny--if you give it a day or two, it should be up on another site which should let you view it--Try veoh.com if you want to watch, and look for the Veronica Mars Channel.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whordy (View Post)
Preview clip from 3x10!

It looks so fun! Veronica and Mac working together is always great, I love their little glances at each other when they're given the boards, hee. I wonder how they're going to get out of having to do the calendar shoot
Thanks! Glad to see Mac is going to be a bigger part of this episode. I loved the little glance, too, and then they smile in unison, very cute.

we both go together if one falls down
talk out loud like you're still around

© JESS | tm | tw | lj
falling is like this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:53 AM
Addicted Fan

I just wanted to vent about the promos without having to hide certain parts. I can't stand the fact that they're putting future episode clips in the promos. It has me piecing together whole scenes. Case in point: last week’s promo showed V saying that she’ll never get past “this.” Cut to this week finding out that Logan slept with Madison. Cut to last night’s promo when Logan is on the phone apologizing. It’s not that hard to piece it all together.

I guess I could always stop watching the promos, but I’ve always watched promos and have never had this big of a problem. I think it bothers me mostly because I’m waiting for things to happen in the next episode and end up missing things because I’m wonder when something else is going to happen.

Sorry for the rant, just had to get that out There's more, but I've been given work to do...got to run!
Reply   Post New Thread