Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2007, 06:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan24 (View Post)
I loved this episode. We got to see everyone and it reminded me of S1 VM!

As a series finale, it was disappointing, but since I was prepared that it was written as a season finale it didn't bother me too much. Of course I would have liked more of a "wrap up," but I'm not going to let that ruin a great episode for me.
Yea I agree. It WAS written as a season finale. Thats why i'm happy actually okay
with this episode. Everyone was in it, all the characters interacted, and I'm not
a LoVe shipper so I'm glad it ended the way it did. I am dissappointed about the
election but maybe there will be a movie or something so.
xxstACEyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The ending was very unsatisfying.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:05 AM
New Fan

Movie! Movie!!! Movie!!!! PLEASE.
jesskittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 08:33 AM
Addicted Fan

omg all the S1 references had me jumping with joy!!! i can't believe its over :'(
iCantBelieveItsNotButter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 09:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved it, but there are still so many unanswered questions

Misty Miss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Addicted Fan

I loved this episode because I saw a perfect set-up for season 4 and given the tenuous status of the show, I can see why RT was hopeful and just finished up the season how it should have been done for a s4. Plus, with the end of the show I think he gave us fanfiction writers a great starting point.

They went back to the Wallace and Veronica friendship (I loved that although he told his secret about his dad, Wallace wouldn't give up Veronica and her pen camera). The Mac and Veronica interaction was great as usual. The Logan/Veronica thing was set up for either Logan to bite it next season or a reconciliation so good job there. Probably what I'm most disappointed with is that Keith and Veronica still haven't really had it out about how much he's had to deal with because of her (but still I saw that as a set up for next season). Overall, I thought it was great, series finale or not.
MethodicWays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Did anyone else get freaked out by Lily's huge portrait?
xxstACEyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Dissapointment

The finale was the biggest dissapointment ever. There was absolutely no closure! The episodes weren't even great.There were no great moments in it...and certainly no epic ones..
i am a huge fan LoVe and hated that it ended like this. I wish that she would of ag least had a heart to heart with someone...anyone...!!
bad bad bad!
Addiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Master Fan

I like how things were left open as well. And as a L/V shipper it was nice to see the potential and hope was still there for whatever might come. I felt like I could walk away and still feel like they were going to be the endgame for me. I felt their connection was as strong as ever.

Although I have to admit Veronica walking alone in the rain somehow fit this show more than anything. Pretty powerful.

I still need to go back since I missed major chunks do to having company over so I'll be back with more later.
JulieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

I have to say that I don't mind the lack of closure at all. Not all stories have defined and clear endings, and this was one of them.

There was a definite start to the life of Veronica Mars, but there doesn't need to be an ending because her life is all about mysteries.

I'll have more thoughts later.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah, omg. as soon as I saw lily's portrait I was like wth? then it was his estate so I was like... whoa. and then duncan's, wow.
idklllol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

I just watched it.
Aw it felt like season 1 again, it was so good.

I'd also love to see a movie being made to get some more closure. If only they'd consider it.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:02 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved this episode. I thought they did a really great job of the mystery, and I loved how there were so many refferences to past story lines. I thought the whole "no closure" thing would annoy me, but I liked the way they left it. Yes, I would have prefered a forth season to carry on with it, but I liked how it just seemed that their lives were going to just go on as they were - no big changes, no "ending", but it was just life as usual in Neptune. It ended with hope. Okay, so hope drenched in sadness.... but hope.

I'll miss you VM!
Old 05-24-2007, 07:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode. I did. I actually think it was a good series finale.
We saw that look of mutual appreciation between Logan and Veronica (I'm sure fiction writers will drool over that one), we got one of the sweetest V/Keith-moments of the season, Logan proved how much he loves Veronica, Dick proves to have other abilities than just being a dick and Wallace proved that he was a really, really loyal friend. But wow. Jake Kane. Have to admit I didn't see that one coming.
I actually liked that we didn't see how the election went, because I'm pretty sure Vinnie won, but I want to believe that Keith did, and now I can believe he did. And haha, I loved how Logan kicked Piz's ass, while he barely had a bruise on him. Lol. Hope that hurts, Piz.
I was nearly in tears at the end, the entire episode was just so... perfect. It truly showed justice to Veronica Mars.

I'll miss Veronica Mars. Truly. Deeply. But it was a hell of a ride while it lasted.

(BTW, my parents are librarians so I hear these kind of quotes all the time, I have no idea who said it:
"The best stories are the one where you are left to ponder what will happen next", and I totally agree with that. Veronica Mars shows it too. )

Last edited by chicah; 05-24-2007 at 07:46 AM
chicah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:53 AM
New Fan

please help me!

Hello!

My name is Anaïs, I am fourteen and I am french! I don't speak english very well...
Sorry for the errors...
I would like to know if you have already seen the episode 3.20? I have not seen the end of the series. It's the end of the series?
In France, the diffusion to stop with episode 3.15. Can you tell the continuation to me? Does Véronica finish with Logan?
Simple please! I would translate.

Thank you very much!

Anaïs, a French fane.
anais02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread