Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

I think the lack of posting is due to all the FF server problems lately. People get frustrated and stop posting.

I really enjoyed the ep. Jason Dohring continues to blow me away!

I thought the dinner was fun/cute even if a little to the extreme.

Dick showing up at Veronica's and his comments about the place were funny. :lmoa:
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Loved the ep and especially the lightning at the Mars', MI and at the Grand. Beautiful.

Loved Matt C. Great stunt from the CW.

Loved the Logan/Veronica stuff. They really are quite an unique couple.

BUT I miss the sheriff! And I'm getting sick of saying this over and over again.

Parker annoyed me and the lack of Pizzzz was nice.

Quote:
And Dick coming to Veronica's house for the first time My fave line was "Oh that's the little kitchen area ... nice"
That was hilarious!
Old 10-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeAwayWithMe (View Post)
Just Shoot Me renunion on VM would be the bomb!
Careful saying that out loud or else we might end up stuck with David Spade.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 04:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja (View Post)
Careful saying that out loud or else we might end up stuck with David Spade.
JOE DIRT! JOE DIRT!

--Mark Twain
Superhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 04:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Great episode. It's nice to watch a great show after seeing how my former fav show, GG, is going down the crapper.

LoVe were amazing as usual. They made me smile I'm glad that Logan got a storyline, and I wasn't expecting the brother to actually be a reporter. I felt so bad for him when he kept calling his brother- he's so lonely because he doesn't have a family anymore. I hope that they pursue this storyline more, because Logan deserves a storyline. Plus, Jason rocked as usual. I love this man.

It was good to see the 1 second of Wallace, but I really miss him and want to see more of him. Parker is so freaking annoying that I want to punch her face when she's onscreen.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

I wanted move of Wallace, too, but I'm sure that he'll be back and around more often once things get closer to the start of basketball season.

I still need to watch it again to get a better idea of the episode, but I'll do that later tonight.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:07 AM
Passionate Fan

the ep was great!!I really enjoyed it.
I liked Laura San Giacomo, her and Enrico have good cemistry..I was happy about the reunion
I really liked all the LoVe scenes this ep.
and Dick showing up at veronica's the dinner too!!
Jason owned the ep!! I really felt bad for Logan..
and his real brother was cute..I hope he talks to Logan and we get to see more of him
Old 10-26-2006, 08:37 AM
New Fan

Does anyone know the title of the song that was playing at the end of the episode? It was in the scene after Logan got his grandfather's watch back, and he's talking to Veronica. The beginning of the song said, "you... don't know who you are."

Help please! This song's been in my head and I can't find it on the Internet. I really like it! Please help me!
JJisagenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJisagenius (View Post)
Does anyone know the title of the song that was playing at the end of the episode? It was in the scene after Logan got his grandfather's watch back, and he's talking to Veronica. The beginning of the song said, "you... don't know who you are."

Help please! This song's been in my head and I can't find it on the Internet. I really like it! Please help me!
Space Needle - Never Lonely Again.

I still feel really badly for Logan. He wanted something like Keith and Veronica have, but I don't think he's ever going to get that, unless he and Veronica really do last and he can feel comfortable about Keith.
Old 10-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Passionate Fan

I really liked this episode. Enjoyed almost all of the scenes. Definitely a keeper!!
Old 10-27-2006, 05:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I think the lack of posting is due to all the FF server problems lately. People get frustrated and stop posting.
No kidding! I thought I was the only one having problems with FF the past few weeks because no one has mentioned it. I guess they don't want to waste brief abilities to post on that but it's been terrible!
Old 10-27-2006, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

I promise that the technical team are looking into the problems, but I know it's really hard to not get into the site.

I feel really bad for the real Charlie, though, and Logan by extension. The one nice member of Logan's family to exist has to be the one that Logan mistrustes and hurts in the process.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Okay...

Did not like Veronica in the opening scene with Keith and Logan. I guess it was only a matter of time before Veronica would do something to disappoint me. Where is her faith in Logan? The poor guy! She went way overboard with the not trusting him and not letting him speak at all to her dad. That's going to drive him away, and I'm very worried for their future at this point.

Sidenote - I like the new intro for S3!

Logan has a brother?! Dang. I totally feel for Logan.

They're making it too obvious that it's Dick who is the rapist (or raper in his words ), so I really doubt it's him. Although I'm extremely curious what he told Logan he did that was so bad...

AHHH more Veronica not trusting Logan and leaving things alone. I know she was right about Charlie, but it makes me sad.

I'm not incredibly interested in Keith's storyline with this woman and her cheating husband.
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wow you are really getting to all the eps
i think it was cute she was so worried about the meeting with keith and logan and her being all proud of him getting into hearst
and the charlie thing wasnt her not trusting logan.. it was fake charlie being a bit shady and her intuition telling her something was off there
karamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't think that scene was cute at all. Veronica wouldn't let either of them speak; almost as if she weren't proud of Logan and thought he was just a screw up. That's how I took it.

Yes, I do agree with the Charlie thing! It was not about her not trusting Logan. I guess I just wanted her to let Logan be happy... But don't get me wrong, she did the right thing in the situation, ultimately she was protecting him!
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread