Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2006, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Case File 2-20: Look who's stalking

From upn.com

Quote:
"Look Who's Stalking"
Tuesday, 04.25.06, 9PM ET/PT
When Gia is convinced she's being stalked, Veronica takes the case despite her dad's orders not to get involved. What she discovers not only shocks both girls, but leads to further questions.
Starfield_Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Why isn't UPN hyping the Prom aspect? That'd get in more viewers, imo.

What's V finding out while helping Gia? Should be good for an hour.
Old 04-24-2006, 09:06 PM
Loyal Fan

If you read the whole discription from some place else, it does mention the prom.
PeppiJoMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

I knew it was mentioned somewhere--I'm just shocked it's not part of the UPN official information.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I read it from here. It does say it's "official" so I though that means it is from the UPN. But that isn't really hyping it I agree. I guess they just usually put the MotW description there first.
PeppiJoMars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

I heard that some station was pre-empting it for basketball. Is WSBK (UPN 38) airing it at the regular time? I usually watch VM on Wednesdays cause I can't on Tuesdays, but it's not on tomorrow so I have to set my VCR.
strawberrykisses617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah LA is preempting it for baseball, but at least it's on at 1am tonight. Woo hoo!
twoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

So where to begin.....

Gia was being stalked by that douche "Lucky", who is lucky to have a worthless turd who happens to be Meg's child-abusing father bailing his worthless wounded ass out of the slammer.

Veronica has a STD?! Oh Noes!! All thanks to Duncan.

Logan throws an alternate prom in his hotel room, gets wasted, and the next morning has Kendall with him, causing Veronica more heartache after she apologized to him.

Keith owned this episode. And I think Gia's getting better, it seems.

Next Week looks like fun as Lucky goes gunning for people and Aaron's trial begins and ends.

Episode grade: 9.5/10
BearDogg-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:29 PM
New Fan

Too many things that were excellent. The series is starting to wrap up and the loose ends are as loose as ever, even with all the recent light being shown on them. Looks like good old Woody isn't as cheerful or wonderful as he seemd and Keith is let down again. Seriously, he gets let down by everyone, even his own daughter. And it makes me wonder- what the heck happened to Alicia? Still, how awesome was the Sheriff when he handcuffed himself to Lucky?! (I know he isn't the Sheriff anymore, but I think he still deserves the title.)

The Prom bit was great and I was glad to see Mac there, even with the ever-strange and weird Butters. Happy to see that subplot filled out and seeing Mac anywhere is just great! Too bad Weevil didn't crash the party- that would have been interesting.

Two more episodes and RT throws us a curve by making us wonder if Lily's murder is actually solved. Maybe this finale will solve more than one mystery. Next week's preview looked interesting, although I'm not sure I like the premise. I've seen it used before and I wonder if it should be used because it's painful and too real to those who have had the horror of going through it. Seeing it on television seems to make it trivial, as if it's an everyday kind of thing. It's the same argument of seeing violence of tv makes people violent, but this is a sensitive subject to some, so I question the situation being used. Well, guess I'll see.
bluebend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

Great, great episode. From Keith and Wood, to Veronica and Logan, everything just worked.

Well, I'm a LoVe shipper, so this episode was a bit of a rollercoaster for me. I'm actually feeling tired I know the show needs to create drama and tension between Logan and Veronica, but I'm so, so sad right now. Those two were finally heading to a good place in their relationship, where they could, as Veronica said, start to rebuild what they had. But of course RT couldn't let that happen just yet and we got what we got.

I'm as heartbroken as Veronica, all season she's been sort of hiding behind a wall, but in that one moment in the elvator Veronica showed us (and Logan) everything. All the hurt and the pain, and I just...I was speechless. KB was amazing.

This was a great episode, I can't wait to find out what Lucky knows, and next week looks like it's going to be amazing.

PR
icon-Becca (onelove.oneheart)
Veronica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Please tell me this episode is reairing sometime either tomorrow or Saturday. My stupid VCR didn't record it.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

My UPN did not air it tonight ... and my TiVo says it won't air it til Sunday ... which is crazy! Although, that's usually when I get VM since I watch Lost & Scrubs.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheKen-
My UPN did not air it tonight ... and my TiVo says it won't air it til Sunday ... which is crazy! Although, that's usually when I get VM since I watch Lost & Scrubs.
All these pre-emptions for baseball and basketball and stuff like that are not helping ratings, either.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Passionate Fan

This ep was fantastic. I have no complaints. Loved the LoVe. My heart broke for them both.

I'm interested to see what the Mannings have to do with everything. Should be interesting.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

You guys this episode broke my heart. So close. Guh.

Gia annoys me. I almost felt bad that she was being stalked, but when she said that thing about "you people" I was done. You may not realize it, Gia, but your dad is creepy and up to no good.
Alterna-Prom was cute. Loved the elevator scene and the best scene all episode was Veronica making fun of Madison..."Took it on the lam" and "Police crawling all over you". That was made of awesome.

I can't say any more about L/V cause I'll get all sad. But did you see the look on their faces? So sad.

LJ
*CinCin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread