Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 04-16-2006, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

The Bus Crash: Discuss and Speculate (new thread)

The old thread being gone, here's a new one. Whatever you need added to the first post, just let one of us know and it will be added.

Thanks,
Moonie & Lizzie
Old 05-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I know that before fan forum lost all those posts there were some very clever and insightful theories on the bus crash posted here...

with only a couple of days to go it''s your last chance to have your say on WHY AND HOW the bus crashed and WHO was the real target...

let the speculation begin....

Wes " You are one"

Together into eternity - Wes and Fred
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 12:41 PM
New Fan

what if beaver blew up the bus because he wanted to keep the 2 "sharks"-boys from going public with woody-thing (meaning that beav got molested by woody either - he may was a sharks-player himself)... not too far fetched i think, it certainly is a motive ... and probably beaver was also responsible for the bomb they found under woody's car ... according to lamb the bomb from woody's car was similar to the one from the bus

poor beaver, gets blamed for almost everything these days
harrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 02:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm going for Kendall to be responsible for the crash....she would get the insurance money from Dick and beaver.

since she has a history of involvement with the Fitzpatricks she would have access through them to the explosives and help in setting things up.

Wes " You are one"

Together into eternity - Wes and Fred
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Banned

Something just occured to me, Meg was on that bus when it crashed, right? Can you imagine if she had lived and would tell what happened on that bus? She's one of the only people who lived when the bus crashed. Why did they have to kill her off and also, why didn't meg say anything about the bus crash?
JoshandChristinaCursed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

I think that Veronica just never got the chance to ask Meg about the bus crash before she died. Remember, Meg's real concern at the time was about her baby and she died soon after. I think it was just a lost chance and it would have definitely made things easier for Veronica in her investigation, something probably that the producers didn't want.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Banned

That's understandable. I was watching the whole season and I can't believe that the one person who could have come forward was meg. I am quite surprised that she wasn't even mentioned in Happy Go Lucky or any other episode.

I can't wait till the season finale!
JoshandChristinaCursed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, can't believe the last post for this thread was in 2005.

Anyways, I noticed somewhat of a flaw about this case. Marcus, one of the gay guys that Cassidy admitted to murdering in the season finale explained to V in her dream that he didn't actually die when the bus fell off the cliff. Instead he drowned to death because the impact of the bus falling over the cliff didn't reach the back to where he was sitting to kill him. However it did reach the front and the middle and killed everyone sitting in those areadsof the bus. So, how on Earth did Meg survive to be even in a coma? She was sitting pretty much in the middle of the bus. If the crash didn't kill her then like Marcus said she would have drowned too. Quite stupid don't you think? Any thoughts?

I'm going to guess and say they only did it so that they could get rid of Duncan from the show. Pretty glad they didn't kill him off though - at least he has potential to come back in any future VM releases.

Icon credit: artemis_sparks
Shahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

^ Interesting thoughts! I didn't notice that at all.

Meg survived for storyline purposes, obviously. But it's annoying when little mistakes like that slip through.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Actually it was Cervando that said that.

Well, I guess Meg did just crash onto the rocks like said - the head trauma was what made her unconscious. Why she didn't drown? Idk, maybe she stayed perched on the rock she landed on.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

The physics of the crash are probably all too complicated for us--I'm sure it's possible for both of them to have been alive in some way when the bus hit the water.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I really didn't try to understand that I guess it's not always very veyr logical but I don't really care!
Old 02-13-2010, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

it is a huge part of the storyline but yea i cant be bothered to actually try and really understand the physics behind it
the whole thing is a bit extreme, what happened to cassidy is tragic and can understand why hes not willing to come forward and talk about it if hes not ready but to kill a bus full of your peers for that
Old 02-13-2010, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Well, obviously what happened to Cassidy majorly screwed him up mentally. No sane person would do what he did.

However, it did highlight his intelligence in being able to pull it off.