Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Anyone know how those have sold? I've heard conflicting reports. I read in a magazine that Team Aniston sold over Team Jolie 25-1. I've also heard though that Team Jolie is currently on back order. Anyone know?

I hate to admit it, in here of all places, but I'd totally get the Team Jolie. *runs from thread*
Old 07-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Really? 25-1? If I lived there, I'd so totally get it, but 30 bucks here is 1500 philippine peso, and that's a lot of money for a shirt. But I hate to admit it, I'd get the Team Jolie one.

I think I'm gonna get one printed.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~*Mima_Mimz*~~
Really? 25-1? If I lived there, I'd so totally get it, but 30 bucks here is 1500 philippine peso, and that's a lot of money for a shirt. But I hate to admit it, I'd get the Team Jolie one.

I think I'm gonna get one printed.
You're in the Philippines? That's so awesome where from? I was just there in April my mom's Filipino we were in Angeles City.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm from the biggest city in the world in area - Davao City.
Old 07-10-2005, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Do any of you have them, lol.
Old 07-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

I don't have one. I like both colors - as weird as it sounds, I think the colors reflect their personalities..
Old 07-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Brad & Jen: Divorce & Diane Sawyer

Only at Lainey Gossip - not even Ted Casablanca has this scoop! Fresh, as in this morning, from a strategically placed spy in LA ...here's the not-so-exciting scoop: The Pitts, as widely reported, have been doomed for a while: since as early as 2003, when Brad made some telling comments in a magazine interview saying that love doesn't have to be forever, that he and Jen knew that, and that if their ride had to end...it would end, and they would accept it. When the (inexplicable) buzz around her performance in The Good Girl took her to a new level, Jen put Brad off babies until the end of Friends. When the 9th season concluded with an extension, she once again promised one more year. In that time she was signed to nearly 5 upcoming projects...without consulting him first. Her big mistake was not telling him before the scripts would arrive. When he saw her accepting role after role - and had to read about it in the daily trades - he confronted her. And to hold him off, she relented again...temporarily. So the deal is: she finishes the show, he finishes Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Oceans 12 over the summer of 2004...and then they take a break. What happens? Derailed. As in the movie co-starring Clive Owen. She signs on with, yet again, no warning to Brad and it's off to couples therapy we go. Wouldn't you know it...every interview she gave last year leading up to the Friends finale was taped while the two were in counselling. And although she had absolutely NO intention of having a kid any time soon, she still persisted in saying on Diane Sawyer, and Oprah, and ET, and on and on and on...that a baby was on its way (which means she's a better actress than we give her credit for). This further infuriated Brad. 'Obviously your image is more important than actually making what you say real...why are you going on tv saying one thing and then refusing to get this done as soon as you get home?' Next up: filming with Angelina. Jen nearly lost it when she heard about the on-screen chemistry. So she flies to Cannes to open Troy with her husband and they spend a few weeks in Europe where things were actually getting better. For the sake of the marriage, after getting advice from his parents, he was willing to wait, understanding that his wife clearly had many issues to resolve within herself and wasn't ready at the time for a baby anyway. Besides, no one wanted to affect the box office sales of Oceans 12, so the two pledged yet again to give it a go. The problem is, they hardly spent any quality time together in the fall. Jennifer was filming back to back pictures, he was getting ready for the Oceans promo, and ...as my source says, he wasn't willing to be the only person injecting some sincerity and romance in to their marriage anymore. And then came the Oceans 12 cast interview with Diane Sawyer when Brad visibly choked up and said he would like nothing more than to have a little girl like Jen running around. When news of the interview reached Jen, she hit the roof, prompting a huge fight, and the famous 'London' incident when he ended up celebrating his birthday alone last December and she was photographed at the airport, upset and, some say, without her wedding ring. They briefly reconnected over Christmas, made the decision together without fanfare and then joined Courteney and David on vacay for one last hurrah to escape the media frenzy when the announcement dropped on January 7th. However...what started out as an amicable split is getting increasingly nastier as time goes on. Brad is pissed that she hasn't come out to refute the infidelity rumours, that she is content to milk the public's affection and let him look like a cheating scumbag only because she wants to turn it around for her career. Which is exactly why the couple's close friend Catherine Keener (her husband is Dermot Mulroney who guest starred as 'Gavin' on Friends) has almost cut Jen off completely, disgusted at her self-serving behaviour. You'll note, Catherine was one of Jen's closest galpals, along with Kathy Najimy and the three used to have girls' nights almost every week for years. In recent months, Catherine has made a point of being publicly photographed with Brad, while keeping her distance from Jen. And finally...regarding Angelina and the alleged hanky panky on the Smith set... my source says: 'Lainey, he's straight! Show me a guy who isn't going to get a hard-on when Angelina's lying on top of you all sweaty and skimpy dressed...can you? No! So what makes you think Brad Pitt's going to be able to. But he didn't screw her...for sure. Last summer, he was still really in to Jen. He's a pretty loyal guy. When that (insert bad word here) Gwyneth cheated on him, he was nuts. He'd never put anyone else in that position, you know? But now? Game on man. A guy's gotta do...know what I'm sayin'?' And there you have it. Take it for what you will. Call it bull***** if you want. Hell...I want to! But remember this: would that kind of story sell as many magazines as an illicit high profile affair???

Reported On 28/04/2005
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Did Gwyneth really cheat on him?
Old 07-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow.

Sasha
Old 07-10-2005, 07:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Wanna know the worst thing about that article? It makes sense.
Old 07-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't believe that.

Look, I ain't a Jen fan in any way, shape, or form. But this person is so anti-Jennifer it's ridiculous. Plus it takes two to destroy a marriage. I looove Brad, but I know he is not the golden saint so many try to make him out to be. Nor is Jennifer the Rachel Green-ish sweetheart that the media tries to paint her as.

Let them both take their blame and move on.
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18
"See you in another life, brother." - LOST

LOST Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fringe Sons of Anarchy The X-Files
Old 07-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Loyal Fan

The press has played the break up weird. At first it was horrid Jennifer, she doesn't want to give Brad babies. Now, it's poor Jennifer, Brad cheated with Angelina and now she has to move on. Angelina's constantly the homewrecker, and it's hard to believe any of this.

All you can really take from any article as truth is that Brad and Jennifer split, and that Brad and Angelina know each other. Have Angelina and Jennifer even met? I mean Brad and Jen were still together when Brad filmed the movie.
Old 07-11-2005, 02:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, that is some article....
Old 07-11-2005, 05:40 AM
Loyal Fan

This blogger chic is interesting
Quote:
The Love List
You can expect consistent and excessive fawning over the following:

Gwyneth Paltrow: the true star of this column and the bestest actress and fashion icon in Hollywood period. Also, Brad's one true love. Stamped, no blocksies, up your ass Aniston.
No wonder she kept on mentioning Gwyneth and Brad's relationship
Old 07-11-2005, 06:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I heard Gywneth was the one who ended things between them...
Old 07-11-2005, 06:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I read in an interview that Gwyneth ended things too and that she was kicking herself for two years after the break up.