Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-01-2005, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Tara thanks for all the beautiful pics. I just love seeing them together I really do miss them...
Old 10-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cute pics.

Sasha
Old 10-02-2005, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Banner's back!

Sorry
Old 10-02-2005, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Jen, it looks gorgeous
Old 10-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Jen! You're such a doll.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Haha thanks Jen.

Those are really cute pictures! Thanks for posting!

Yeah, I loveeedd her hair/look at the Emmys. She looked absoutly breathtaking. Here's a really cute back-view of them (and Jen's hair haha )

Oh my Gosh, and looking at this picture, it's so adorable it makes me want to cry! lol.. I miss them.

Seth: And you're dressed. I wonder who's more disappointed.

Please vote for Keira Knightley or Jennifer Aniston!
Old 10-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

He looks so in love there.
Old 10-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Katie-
He looks so in love there.
He does. That's why it makes me so angry to see people's opinion that by then he already wanted to be with Angelina and his marriage to Jen was already technically 'over'.

It's all over their faces, honestly. Anyone who can't see it is just deluding themselves.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

I agree completely. It definatly looks like there is still love between them in that picture.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:18 AM
Master Fan

I agree those pics are beautiful and they look so in love. It feels so long ago though
Old 10-03-2005, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

It does. Apparently, the divorce was finalized now..

Quote:
Brad, Jen: Finally Kaput
By Gina Serpe

1 hour, 16 minutes ago

The split heard round the world has ended with a whimper.

Six months after first filing the paperwork, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are officially, legally, finally divorced.

"Judgment of dissolution is entered," the legal document, issued last month by retired Judge Jill S. Robbins, reads. "Marital or domestic partnership status is terminated and the parties are restored to the status of single persons."

Though the divorce papers were signed off on in August, Hollywood's once-golden couple was forced to wait until Oct. 2 for the divorce to be finalized.

Neither Pitt, 41, nor Aniston, 36, sought alimony in the split and their only remaining joint asset, the renovated Beverly Hills mansion they once shared, is currently on the market for a cool $28 million.

America's favorite Friend and her former hubby tied the knot in July 2000, two years after first becoming a couple. The camera-ready duo's lavish, star-studded Malibu ceremony was attended by 200 of their closest pals, including Courteney Cox and David Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer, Cameron Diaz, Edward Norton and Salma Hayek. It was the first marriage for both.

Since the Hollywood heavyweights announced their split last year, both newly-single actors have had their share of tabloid coverage.

Pitt's much-followed relationship--be it friendly or otherwise--with Mr. & Mrs. Smith costar Angelina Jolie, has been the subject of intense speculation. The pair has long denied any sort of hanky-panky, but the tabloids have become increasingly convinced of a romance. The two have reportedly been shacking up in Pitt's Malibu home and are routinely photographed vacationing together, with Pitt even accompanying Jolie to Africa to adopt baby Zahara.

Aniston, too, has had her share of the media spotlight.

Earlier this summer, the actress gave her first post-split interview to Vanity Fair and recently appeared for a sit-down on The Oprah Winfrey Show.

"I'm doing so well," Aniston told her new BFF Oprah. "It's the media that won't move on. You just want to say, come on, people! Turn a page!"

Aniston also took the opportunity to deny romance rumors of her own, claiming reports of a dalliance with The Break Up costar Vince Vaughn were untrue, but that the duo are friends.

To Vanity Fair, Aniston expressed "shock" at the cozy photos of Pitt and Jolie and said that the career vs. kids debate was never an either/or.

"He makes his choices," the former Friend told the rag. "He can do...whatever. We're [about to be] divorced and you can see why."

But with the big D finally a done deal, the one-time couple can finally turn focus back to their work.

Pitt is currently starring as the titular outlaw in The Assassination of Jesse James, now shooting in Canada, and has two more projects in the works. The big screen heartthrob appears as himself in the comedy Chad Schmidt and reteams with his Fight Club director David Fincher for the backwards-moving romance Benjamin Button, alongside Cate Blanchett.

For her part, Aniston has four films already in the can with three more in the works. In a departure from Rachel Green-type roles, the actress is set to star in a series of dramas, including The Diary, The Senator's Wife, and Wanted, as a prison inmate sharing a cell with Meryl Streep.

Aniston will next appear on the big screen in the thriller Derailed, opposite Clive Owen, this November.
Source: Yahoo/E!Online
Old 10-03-2005, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Hot Chocolate, thanks for the Emmy pics! She is so gorgeous. I love her hair.

Thanks for the article Katie. Sad news

It's sad to hear that they're selling their house too. It seemed like it was only a few months ago when Brad was on Oprah taking about the renevations they were doing and how it was difficult for them to find each other in their own home because it was too big
Old 10-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, they are. This was just released:

Quote:
Pitt, Aniston selling $28 million estate
Beverly Hills mansion has pub, screening room, art studio

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt, whose marriage officially ended this weekend, have put their $28 million mansion up for sale.

The couple bought the estate, which features a French Normandy-style home designed by Wallace Neff, for $13.5 million in 2001.

Both have relocated to Malibu. Pitt bought an $8 million mid-century home last spring. Aniston has been renting a $15 million home. They have kept the Hollywood Hills homes they each owned before they married.

Real estate agents who toured the estate described a screening room with 35mm equipment and black leather seats, Brazilian mahogany floors and an art studio with skylights, the Los Angeles Times reported Sunday.

The ground level of the home boasts a pub with glass walls opening to an outdoor fireplace, pool and spa. The grounds also feature a tennis court, the newspaper said.

Pitt and Aniston separated in January after 4½ years of marriage. She filed for divorce in March citing irreconcilable differences, and the divorce became final on Sunday. Pitt has since been romantically linked to Angelina Jolie.

Old 10-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looking at this thread makes me sad but also at the same time happy because all the lovely pictures and quotes they said to each other
My LJ
Old 10-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I think this thread really does that to you lol... Anyways, to add to the happiness:

Another "so in love" shot :

Our thread's 'non-official' picture becuase we all absolutly adore it lol :

Honestly, can you really deny this? lol :

And last but not least:

I think, as sappy as it may sound, all we can really do is be sad that it's over, but happy that it happened and that they had such a wonderful 6 1/2 - 7 years. I wish them both the best.