Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Your Favorite Michael Buchanan Moments

Your Favorite Michael Buchanan Moments

I thought it would be fun for everyone to list their three favorite Michael Buchanan moments. What moment made you go, "Wow Scott really nailed that."
Old 03-17-2011, 04:17 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Thanx for the thread Lulu!!! There are so many short scenes for me. I would say Michael's talk with Leila in Episode 1.12 is the best speaking scene. And the most non-speaking but powerful expression scene is the Pilot episode with him in the Avias plane -- or -- in the hospital in medical distress.
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Good ones Deborah.

I'd have to say as he is looking in the mirror right after his wife has been killed or in the plane when he won't answer Sean. Scott is able to convey so much with just looks.

I have to admit, I'm enjoying his work with Laura. The "You help me find my daughters and I'll help you find your son." Also him being the tough guy to Hanson was quite entertaining.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:52 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Most Powerful Performance: Sticking it to Sophia in Episode 1.11 -- And Then There Were More. The beginning of the scene was emasculating, but the ending is a "stick it" to Sophia. A side of Michael never seen with promises of new Michael in the very new future.

A close second is the Pilot Episode when the plane is about to crash into the Presidential compound; even though there wasn't any speaking lines -- the emotions on Scott's face and body are the most anguishing to the viewer of the pain and despair that Michael finds himself in

Most Poignant Performance: Father/Daughter Talk in Episode 1.12 -- Inostranka -- "You are a part of me; you are a part of your mother." Spoken with total conviction as a father/parent.

Top Convincing Performance: Medical Distress of dying Episode 1.05: Casualties of War. Everyone worried that Michael would die in this episode, again -- holding of breath moment -- the heart attack.

A close second is Michael's interrogation with President Martinez in Episode 1.08 -- For The Good Of Our Country. Defeated man

With the upcoming episodes and the seemingly promising hints of lots more Michael Buchanan on the horizon -- Reserve the right to rewrite my list.
Old 03-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nice choices, Deborah. He does play a convincing father.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

My FAVE Michael moments would be in Episode 11-When he is reunited with his family, daughters Leila and Samantha-You could really see so many emotions he expressed all in that one moment when he sees them again, relief, intense emotional pain, anquish, happiness, etc. Also alot of sadness and regret as he's revealing to his oldest daughter Leila about who she REALLY is, and the story behind it all.....his emotions are so real, his intensity is illuminatingAnother FAVE Micheal moment would be when we see his more sinister side, in Episode 13 when he shows us the more intense, vengeful side of his character, and how he vows to never quit til he finds Thomas...WOW talk about determination & passion to put an end to Thomas' madness...I also thought he dealt with Sophia in a rather cool, calm & collected manner-DEFINITE awesomeness<3
Old 03-26-2011, 07:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'd say you picked two great choices. SPFan. Showing the polar opposites of Michael. Loving father and determined strong intense man on a mission.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Different shades of Michael<3:)

I agree, Lulu-I am DEFINITELY enjoying seeing BOTH sides of Michael, that fiery and intense hot-tempered side and of course my FAVE side of him, the protective, soft-spoken, devoted father type that I LOVE seeing him play....he's so GR8 at playing BOTH!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu1960 (View Post)
I'd say you picked two great choices. SPFan. Showing the polar opposites of Michael. Loving father and determined strong intense man on a mission.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:46 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I'm still leaning on our introduction to Michael Buchanan on the Pilot Episode. Most moments -- and most like a loving husband and father.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, and when he set Jason straight when he gave his blessings about marrying her.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:39 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I also enjoyed it when he hugs Samantha close and tight. We only saw a glimpse, but who wouldn't want Scott to hug us that tightly!!
Old 04-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Pretty sure the Michael moments that we have already mentioned are the best ones. Haven't really seen any to speak of since. Not due to any fault of Scott or his talent, just nothing really to work with.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:41 AM
SPA
Master Fan

"Nothing's wrong with '7,' Sweetheart"
Old 06-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Pretty much ANY scene that Michael is in heheESPECIALLY the bad*ass ones LOL
Old 06-18-2011, 06:00 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottPattersonFan34 (View Post)
Pretty much ANY scene that Michael is in heheESPECIALLY the bad*ass ones LOL
I sure do agree with you on this, SPFan