Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2007, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Scott Patterson - Off Topic #21 ~ Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

previous thread
Old 09-11-2007, 01:42 AM
Elite Fan

Steph, you hurt your finger on a door while drunk?

My shoulder doesn't hurt anymore, so that's good.

Thanks for the new thread, Es!

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 09-11-2007, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Yes I did. I was banished to the backseat of my own car. I think if that wouldn't have happened, then me slamming the door on it wouldn't have happened. I've never ridden in the backseat of my own car before

Glad to hear that about your shoulder.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:35 AM
Total Fan

It is a rainy day here in New Jersey. It makes me feel so tired. This is always such a hard day for me, I am so happy because it is Scott's birthday but it also the anniversary of the Twin Towers falling so it is also a very somber day. The rain actually fits my mood.

I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.

Michelle
Old 09-11-2007, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

anyone here hoping that the weekend come here sooner? well, at least i'm, i can't wait till Saturday, i get to rehearse for next saturday's performance! Wish me luck!
Old 09-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Total Fan

Hi ladies.
Icon by Kiara99
Old 09-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

C2!!!!!!!!! How are you?

Good luck, Jojo!

Quote:
It is a rainy day here in New Jersey. It makes me feel so tired. This is always such a hard day for me, I am so happy because it is Scott's birthday but it also the anniversary of the Twin Towers falling so it is also a very somber day. The rain actually fits my mood.

Yvonne
Old 09-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for the hug, Yvonne

Michelle
Old 09-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Just got back from Hairspray. Man, I love it. It's like one big song! And John Travolta.

Yvonne
Old 09-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the new thread, Es.

Hey Colleen!

I wanna see Hairspray again lol.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Colleen, how are you? Good to see you here again!

I want to see Hairspary Maybe next weekend...
I already love the songs
Old 09-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Total Fan

Hey everyone!

Things are good for me. busy, as usual, but good. I do lurk around this thread pretty regularly -- I just hardly ever have time to post!

I haven't seen Hairspray. I didn't even get the husband to take me to see the last Bourne movie, even though he promised One of these days, I guess
Icon by Kiara99
Old 09-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Total Fan

My daughter cannot wait for Hairspray to come out on DVD. It will be a good Christmas present.

Michelle
Old 09-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Extreme Fan

CBS, I can relate.... I needed to lay low today for 9/11. Worked in NY financial community for ~13 yrs; lived in Manhattan for ~12 of those 13 yrs.. I know lots of people who were down there that day. Been to the Towers many, many times. It's still strange when I fly up to NY - not to see the Towers - even from LaGuardia Airport. I used to travel a lot ... seeing them always symbolized "I'm home." These days, home is where my cat is!!!!!!!
Worst was - at the time, my nephew worked for Deutsche Bank. That's the building that recently collapsed in fire ... it should've been torn down right after 9/11/01 because lots of debris had fallen on it. It's been vacant ever since. Anyway it took me a long, long time (1 1/2 hrs.) to get his Mom (my brother's wife) on the phone to make sure he was okay. + my bro too ... he works in midtown, but he did go downtown for meetings once in a while. Turned out my nephew was attending a seminar in midtown Manhattan that day, so he was nowhere near it, though his bldg. did evacuate in time. Meanwhile, I have a close relationship with one of my first cousins - and his wife, S. S. lost a nephew that day (her sister's son). He was ~29 ... the same age as my nephew, now. Kind of puts things in perspective. Much to be grateful for. Also, everytime I think of the people who crashed United 93 in PA - I think they're just about the bravest people, ever.
I still distinctly remember the original attempted bombing of the WTC in Feb 1993 - again, because I had many friends and bus. associates working there. Sorry to get political but everytime I think of this gov't. saying "We had no way of knowing they'd attack the WTC" - it infuriates me. Watched the rerun of Bon Voyage! tonight. Sad too, mostly. Remembering my leaving home - wanting to get out on my own and not wanting to leave my Mom. Bittersweet. Plus Lorelai and Luke's kiss was way too short!! Even with replay in slow-mo!!!!!! I'll feel better tomorrow!!!!!!!
JoJo - what are you rehearsing for? If appropriate - "break a leg!" Good luck!!! -K
Avi by a former Albanian c. 1980s. I wrote the pain down, got off and looked up. Looked into your eyes. The lost open windows all around; my dark heart lit up the skies. {..} Give up the ground under your feet. Hold on to nothing for good. Turn and run at the mean times chasing you. Stand alone and misunderstood. Now that I've worn ... I've worn out the world, I'm on my knees in fascination - looking through the night. And the moon's never seen me before, but I'm reflecting light!

Last edited by KbatMO; 09-11-2007 at 11:28 PM
Old 09-12-2007, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyboutscott (View Post)
My daughter cannot wait for Hairspray to come out on DVD. It will be a good Christmas present.
Will it be out by then? I can't wait to get it on DVD!!

Ugh, I have to work tomorrow and I don't want to. At all!

Yvonne