Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-11-2011, 02:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
I totally agree. Like a little research before you meet your guest on the air?? I did love to see Scott eating ice cream though!!
I think she knew it was Patterson, but had a slip of the tongue. No excuse though.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:43 PM
SPA
Master Fan

He was wearing a turtleneck sweater during that interview, right?
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
He was wearing a turtleneck sweater during that interview, right?
I think so. He discussed his leg being hurt while skiing. Showed her his leg. LOL
Old 09-12-2011, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't remember that interview.

BTW I fixed the typo on the last page, it was Luke that was celibate much of the last season of GG
Old 09-14-2011, 06:48 AM
New Fan

New Projects

I want to talk to SP's agent! This man is so castable in so many things! Why are we not seeing more of him??? He is an all time favorite and I'm not one of these people that fan's celebrities for the sake of being a fan! I enjoy his acting! Post up any new projects we can see him in Bring it!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 03:19 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Hi Angelmaid -- Your post seemed best to be moved here -- it was an easy-enough transition.
Old 09-14-2011, 03:36 PM
SPA
Master Fan

We have NEWS !!!!!! (of sorts)

The PRISM awards that Scott attended last April (2011) will be aired on Cable Station TVGN on Sunday, September 25th at 4:00 p.m.

Scott was a presenter at this Awards Event.

Link

Quote:
Entertainment Tonight co-host and preeminent entertainment personality Nancy O’ Dell returns for her fourth year as host of the show. “I am honored to help the PRISM Awards salute those who shine a light on serious issues,” said O’Dell. Joining as guest co-hosts are Melora Hardin (The Office), Hosea Chanchez (The Game), and Alison Haislip (The Voice).

Also featured in the show are Steven Tyler (American Idol), Emmy nominee Peter Krause (Parenthood), Sarah Drew (Grey’s Anatomy), Oscar nominee Robert Forster (Alcatraz), Dr. Drew Pinsky (Dr. Drew), Nicolette Sheridan (Desperate Housewives), Kevin Sorbo (Soul Surfer), KaDee Strickland (Private Practice), Susan Sullivan (Castle), Emmy winner Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad), Robert David Hall (CSI), Ken Howard (SAG President), Joey Lawrence (Melissa & Joey), Tony Denison (The Closer), Jon Huertas (Castle), Ashley Jones (The Bold & The Beautiful), Danny Arroyo (The Resistance), Max Burkholder (Parenthood), Jennifer Gimenez (Celebrity Rehab), T’Keyah Crystal Keymah (That’s So Raven), Scott Patterson (The Event), Mark Pellegrino (Being Human), Richie Supa (singer/songwriter), and Gary Anthony Williams (Mad). Shadoe Stevens serves as announcer.
With Peter Krause there as well, we might even see Lauren!!!

Get ready to set your DVRs!!!!

Last edited by SPA; 09-14-2011 at 03:38 PM Reason: 1173
Old 09-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ah, this answers my question, on whether it was from last year's event. I'll havwe to see if I get that channel.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:39 PM
SPA
Master Fan

This might be a better link -- more channels

Quote:
In addition to FX, other cable networks signed on to air the show include TV Guide Network, REELZCHANNEL, mtvU, National Geographic Channel, ION Life, and Retirement Living TV. Time Warner Cable is the first cable system to agree to air the show on local access. The cable window shuts September 30. However, outlets can continue to air the special via VOD and on the internet through the end of October, at which point, broadcast stations will begin airing the show locally. E!, MTV and TV Guide Network will offer the show in their VOD folders, while Bravotv.com, MTV.com and TVGuide.com will stream the show.
Old 09-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Keep us posted and I will look on my channel guide, closer to the time.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:07 PM
New Fan

Thanks

Thanks, new to the fan forum threads

Quote:
Hi Angelmaid -- Your post seemed best to be moved here -- it was an easy-enough transition.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sounds good, hope we get something as it's not likely to air here.

OT - anyone believe the rumors that Lauren and Scott hooked up at some point during the GG years? I think it was more fan wishes than fact as most reports say they aren't good friends. I think they respect each other but just have different interests outside work.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:49 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelmaid (View Post)
Thanks, new to the fan forum threads
You are the sweetest!!! We are glad to see you here!!!! We love your posts, thoughts and insights!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
Sounds good, hope we get something as it's not likely to air here.

OT - anyone believe the rumors that Lauren and Scott hooked up at some point during the GG years? I think it was more fan wishes than fact as most reports say they aren't good friends. I think they respect each other but just have different interests outside work.
I think there may have been some "dancing" -- I think maybe in Season 2 when there was a lot more L/L scenes with romance meanderings heating up a bit. I think the age difference might have been a teeny-tiny factor -- Lauren seems to like guys closer to her age than not I suspect -- but what do I know. I do think that both Scott and Lauren were working real hard in the beginning to make sure that GG stayed on the high side in popularity and they succeeded very well. I always wondered what would GG had done/faired....if the show was on a major network -- more and way better marketing; more $$ into each episode. One never knows what "could have been." Something tells me that both Scott and Lauren went into GG with a plan in mind -- for the show, as well for each of them individually. Not sure with all that ambition, how a relationship could thrive, you know??

Last edited by SPA; 09-14-2011 at 07:59 PM
Old 09-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'll say it now I don't think they dated, that said they might have had the occasional dinner or lunch together and thus the rumors start. But I think at most they might have fooled around but nothing serious. Besides I think Lauren had a long term BF for much of the early half of the show and Scott I think is still dating the same lady he met during the show.

I'm thinking it was 99.999% rumors with little chance of it being reality. JMO.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:54 PM
SPA
Master Fan

There's a lotta smoke......but that doesn't mean that there couldn't be a little fire.

I'm just not sure one way or the other -- but if there was, it didn't seem to last very long.