Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2011, 03:59 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Scott as Brendon Dwyer CSI: Miami "Killers Regret" Discussion Board

Here is a new thread on Scott's debut on CSI: Miami. Photos / Screencaps to follow.

I wonder if his role will be returning. Your thoughts?

Let's chat!!!
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:21 PM
New Fan

Scott's versatility shines through! So far enjoying him in the "detective" role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
Here is a new thread on Scott's debut on CSI: Miami. Photos / Screencaps to follow.

I wonder if his role will be returning. Your thoughts?

Let's chat!!!
Old 10-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Good so far!!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:06 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Yay!!! A Good Guy -- ATF Agent. There's a chance for repeat role!!! Whew. Funny how that's all I'm concerned about. He does look good in short hair and "clean shaven" -- Love the "V" silhouette of his!!!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yay!!! A Good Guy -- ATF Agent. There's a chance for repeat role!!! Whew. Funny how that's all I'm concerned about. He does look good in short hair and "clean shaven" -- Love the "V" silhouette of his!!!
I got a little nervous there for a bit...I am glad to see a good guy character for him too! I am thinking repeat role too, maybe not every week, but it seems like that is a character they can build up and introduce more and more each week. That's what I've been thinking all along, I hope it happens. My fingers are all crossed up! If not maybe it will lead to more guest roles on other shows, and then to the outcome we all want, a regular starring role. I thought he did a great job, he looked great (that's a given) and I am glad the wait is over!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:03 AM
New Fan

I have to say there was not much I didn't like. Thought he looked great(love the short hair), likeable character(was a little worried too!), acting was excellent (what else did we expect),and was a decent amount of screen time. I'm hoping this will lead to bigger and better things! So much fun to see him on tv again in a different role! Oh, and SPA, I know what ya mean about the "V". Noticed it right away! NICE!
Old 10-24-2011, 11:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think of the three scenes he was in, I thought the third one was the best. The one with Caine.

I was able to see his eyes up close in scene three. He definitely knows how to play law enforcement.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:10 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I think there's a good chance for a repeat performance. I think that Horatio made a friend on the inside with Feds / ATF -- it just might bring us some more screentime with the two of them

Sounded like Scott was havinig a little sinus problem. Speech was a little grovelly....or was that just me thinking that.

What are thoughts of Scott's scene with CSI converged in warehouse ruining Fed stingon gun running? Did it look real to you?
Old 10-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I think there's a good chance for a repeat performance. I think that Horatio made a friend on the inside with Feds / ATF -- it just might bring us some more screentime with the two of them

Sounded like Scott was havinig a little sinus problem. Speech was a little grovelly....or was that just me thinking that.

What are thoughts of Scott's scene with CSI converged in warehouse ruining Fed stingon gun running? Did it look real to you?
His first scene in the office with the blond CSI agent, I agree he did sound husky, gravelly.

In the warehouse I was all, he sure is pacing a lot. LOL. For them to all come in guns a blazing, making noise, Scott acted like he didn't even hear/see them til they were right on top of him.

I really like the scene with him and Horatio the best. He really sold it that he was with the Feds.
Old 10-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Last night's episode was definately bought to you by the letter "V" , that is true!! He looked great. I liked him in the banter back and forth between him and Horatio in the warehouse. I also thought right away in that first scene that maybe he sounded a bit like he was getting a cold, little bit of a scratchy throat. I still think it can be a recurring role for him. I am hoping. He got more screen time than I thought we would see (wasn't enough of course) and I liked the character too, very serious. Scott did a good job and even though I hadn't really watched the show much before, I do like the overall look of the show, the arial shots of the city are cool, it is colorful, cool music, not too gory or anything, at least his episode wasn't. So thank goodness!
Old 10-28-2011, 10:56 AM
New Fan

I just watched it again last night. So wish that he could be in something permanent of tv. Then I wouldn't have to keep watching the same things over and over again!!!
Old 10-28-2011, 03:12 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Me too, Kopper -- Next thing yo know my DirectTV will be filled with nothing but SP re-runs!!
Old 10-29-2011, 10:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm ok with watching the reruns of stuff but I really liked his portrayal of Brendan on CSI Miami, so it would be neat to see him pop in every once in a while. It was a slightly different role for Scott, so that's always cool. I like him in a law enforcement/military role. It fits his acting talents well, and he looks the part too.
Old 10-30-2011, 07:02 AM
SPA
Master Fan

Thank you, Susi for all the screen caps!!! Scott is looking more his age these days, but that's okay with me -- closer to my age now!!! Go check out her website for latest Scott pics, everyone!!

Thanx again Susi!!
Old 10-30-2011, 03:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Thank you, Susi for all the screen caps!!! Scott is looking more his age these days, but that's okay with me -- closer to my age now!!! Go check out her website for latest Scott pics, everyone!!

Thanx again Susi!!
I'll have to go check out the screen caps. He is aging well.