Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-28-2007, 03:45 AM
Elite Fan

Patterson's Posse News Thread #9 ~ Be the first to know!

Banner made by Tradewindsailor!

Deputized Members of Patterson's Posse:
  • SassyPaws
  • Lulu
  • Lea Gaines
  • SPA
  • Pinkpaisley
  • Kiara99
  • Tradewindsailor
  • Mary55
  • Pasadora
  • Kevinsgirl
  • Austria
  • Maplezbear
  • cowgirl_cj
  • Gemini8525
  • MickeyJr3000
  • Chik1n
  • crazyboutscott
  • Lovethatkiss
  • gbdancer
  • hellojojo
  • Katiegg108
  • KbatMO
To become a member, declare your solidarity to the cause for securing a series at WB for Scott Patterson!!!

The address of Scott's agent:

Laina Cohen
Evolution Entertainment
901 N Highland Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90038

You can also use that address for personal letters to Scott:

Scott Patterson
C/O Evolution Entertainment
901 N Highland Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90038

If you want to support a season 8 of Gilmore Girls, sign the petition here!

Messages we got from Scott during our Repo campaign:

A huge thank you to Lea Gaines for passing them on to us!

On May 21st:

Quote:
Hello all.

I want to thank each and every one of you for offering your support on the Repo role. I felt you all in the room yesterday, and I can't tell you how much it means to me that so many have taken up the cause. I am moved beyond words, and I hope to reward all of you with winning the role of Nathan Wallace/Repo Man and giving you all my best on screen. I have never wanted anything more, and a chance to play this role and to work with Darren Lynn Bousman again would be a defining moment in my life to be sure.

I am already planning to debut the song 'Legal Assassin' on the David Letterman show when we do press for the movie should I win the role. Gotta think ahead!

Again, thanks for your support and keep it coming, gang. We are getting close to the top now! Back to work for me .

Love you all.

Scott
On May 28th:
Quote:
I want to say to all of you that I am overwhelmed by the support you are showing me for Repo! The Genetic Opera. The letters, cards, gifts and petitions are so appreciated and I am so moved. Today was the final audition and it all went very well.

I want to thank Elaine Overholt - voice coach extraordinaire, and Michael Harahan - acting coach extraordinaire, for helping me shape five songs into what became three Repo auditions over a month long period. I could not have done it without them. Now, we just have to wait and see what happens. I am told they will know something by Wednesday so keep your fingers and toes - and whatever else you can cross - crossed. I would also like to thank Darren Lynn Bousman for giving me the chance to audition in the first place. Also, Darren Smith and Terrance Zdunich for creating such a unique and inspiring world as Repo is, and one in which I hope to inhabit on film at the end of August.

Also, producers Mark Burg and Carl Mazzocone for considering me for this tour de force of acting roles. I would also like to thank the delightful and hysterically funny Laura for keeping all our spirits up, and finally, Chance the Dog, whose love and support have not gone unnoticed even though he tried to eat cat vomit last night.

Special note to the lady who you know as SPA, who drove nine hours to be here to show support at the audition....you are awesome for doing that!

You are the best fans in the world and if I get this role I will be doing it for all of you because I sure felt all the support in the room today.

Love you all and I will let you know what happens as soon as I know.

SP
On June 4th:
Quote:
To all of you who have supported my quest to be cast as Nathan Wallace in Repo! The Genetic Opera, I am sad to inform you that I am walking away from the project. I put everything I had into it, my team did everything they could but at the end of the day our passion was not matched and instead of waiting any longer for a decision I have decided to move on. I want to personally thank each and every one of you for the tremendous outpouring of support and good wishes. It sustained me through this long and arduous process and I thank you form the bottom of my heart. There are many new and exciting projects around the corner and I am looking forward to rolling the dice once again. You are simply the best fans in the world and I really wanted this for you guys but it truly is time to move on.

All the best.

SP
On June 5th: Posted by Lea:
Quote:
I copied some of the postings from this thread and gave them to Scott so he could read them for himself. Let me tell you, he was really touched and said that he feels warmed by the content within them.

The producers want marquee names and would rather have a Paris Hilton in the film over SP. They are not interested in passion or talent only money. That is Hollywood in a nut shell.

BTW, SP is working on getting the tapes of his two taped auditions for REPO so we can see them.

Also, he wants me to tell you again how much he loves you all. You amaze him.
On June 13th:
Quote:
Hey gang,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am currently looking at TV projects from Warner Brothers and will let everyone know as soon as I find something that has my name on it, so to speak. Been traveling a bit with more trips planned for the remainder of June.

Also, I made a great new friend while shooting Saw and I think you should all run out and buy her CD's - that is, if there are any opera fans in the tribe. Her name is Measha Bruggergosman and she is one of the top opera stars in the world. She and her husband could not have been more gracious in showing me around Toronto, taking me to the symphony where I saw Itzhak Pearlman conduct Beethoven and then actually meeting him backstage, and taking in La Traviata at the COC. She is an amazing person and I just wanted you all to be aware of her awesome talent.

That's all for now. Stay cool this summer and love each other. It's really all that matters. John Lennon was right.

A Biento,

SP
On July 3rd
Quote:
Hey Gang!

The 'Aliens in America’ train leaves the station in Sept. and I'm gettin' on it! It's a good feeling to be staying with the family at the CW and to work with such talented creators.

I had the great good fortune to work with Amy Sherman-Palladino for six years, and now Moses and David. I couldn't be more thrilled. I hope you all enjoy it and I will be checking in periodically to read some posts.

Take care and love to all.

SP

Scott Patterson Happenings:
July 20 2007: Scott attending TCA - courtesy of SassyPaws
July 26/27 2007: re-shoot for the Aliens in America pilot - courtesy of SassyPaws
July 30 2007: Promo pictures for Aliens in America - courtesy of SassyPaws

Previous Thread

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne

Last edited by Brilliant Disguise; 08-28-2007 at 02:05 AM
Old 07-28-2007, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new news thread Y!
Old 07-28-2007, 06:35 AM
SPA
Master Fan

Yvonne; you're the best!! Thanx for the new thread.

I was wondering, was there to be some video or new pics to be inserted on first post???
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

No idea, but we were going to put the dates of interviews Scott is going to do in the first post
Old 07-28-2007, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Scott is going to do interviews?! When?!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-28-2007, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Of course he is! But we don't know when that will be

Quote:
Man, we need some news!
I'll say...
Old 07-28-2007, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread, Yvonne!

Last edited by hellojojo123; 07-28-2007 at 06:45 PM
Old 07-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

at least you have news Es.. no complaining

Quote:
Of course he is! But we don't know when that will be
I'd love to see him on Ellen or at any other talkshow!!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Total Fan

Great new thread, thanks

I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.

Michelle
Old 07-28-2007, 05:28 PM
SPA
Master Fan

It's official. Paris Hilton is now going to play a part in Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Whoooo-boy.

I wonder what Scott is thinking about now. Thank his lucky stars????
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:45 PM
Addicted Fan

OMG.. what are those people thinking?! Please, I can't stand that girl..
I think I'm glad that SP didn't get the part. I don't think this is a movie I would want to see. And apparently they don't give a damn about talent. SP did well in walking away from it. It seems that he really wanted it, so it's sad that he couldn't get it, but I'm sure better roles with people who respect him and know what talent is will come.

Thanks for the news, SPA
Old 07-28-2007, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Oh my god, Paris??? Neither i can stand that girl! gosh! Thanks for the news though, SPA!
Old 07-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Total Fan

I am sooooo happy SP did not get that role. I really can't stand Paris Hilton either. Things seem to work out for a reason.

I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.

Michelle
Old 07-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanks for the thread! ... Paris Hilton... glad now that I don't have to watch that movie!!
Old 07-28-2007, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Paris Hilton
sorry...

I just saw a bit of a movie with Paris the other day, oh boy...
I am still sorry about how things ended for Scott with this movie, but I think he will feel a little better about it now
Thank god it wasn't J-Lo who got the part