Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-25-2012, 11:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Wrong kicker got to be the hero in my opinion.... oh well, Akers is also chilling in Hawaii. He is at the Pro Bowl. My favorite actor and my favorite athlete both in Hawaii....and me stuck in NJ. Akers and his family actually still live in NJ, he has a house down the shore too. People see him surfing and stuff. Pretty cool.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:26 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Lots of nice people in NJ -- (my testament). I'm slumming today. I'm feeling a little "off" so I've decided to take it easy. Been in the fast lane too much lately -- need the putt-putt lane for a while.
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
Lots of nice people in NJ -- (my testament). I'm slumming today. I'm feeling a little "off" so I've decided to take it easy. Been in the fast lane too much lately -- need the putt-putt lane for a while.
You definitely need to relax, Deborah. I say nothing is too important that you have to stress over it.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:05 PM
SPA
Master Fan

It's all about these new meds. Thing is, I'm new to this way of life -- I'm not a daily pill-taker, per se. Good, clean living, eat right, moderate exercise, good night's sleep and the body will be healthy. Damn genetics kicked in at my age. I have a friend who told me to quit whining and consider myself blessed that I was free of daily medication for so long. So now I'm in with the majority of taking pills. And I'm realizing it's a discipline. I have to remember and consciously be aware that I have to do something first before going out the door to work. To be honest, it's a real pain....but I'm slogging along. I'll quit whining soon enough. The meds haven't exactly evened my body out yet...needs ore time I guess.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yes, lots of nice people on NJ! In regards to slowing down...just do it! It will help you to remember to take the meds if you set the alarm on your phone for 10 minutes before you regularly leave the house. And then set it again for the next time, etc. But keep a few in your purse in case you get to work and realize you forgot to take them.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPO (View Post)
Yes, lots of nice people on NJ! In regards to slowing down...just do it! It will help you to remember to take the meds if you set the alarm on your phone for 10 minutes before you regularly leave the house. And then set it again for the next time, etc. But keep a few in your purse in case you get to work and realize you forgot to take them.
Smart idea ESPO. I actually have my vitamins in the days of the week organizer right on the bathroom sink. Take vitamins and brush teeth. Seems to work for me.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:06 PM
SPA
Master Fan

So far, taking meds at night is better for me. Sticking with that timing and using your suggestions. It seems to be working out.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Good! I use that alarm for everything from waking up to remembering to make a call. I have CRS disease. Can't remember s#*^t!
Old 02-01-2012, 08:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

A bit of trouble posting yesterday. I see it seems to be working now.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:53 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Happy Superbowl evening to everyone tonite. May the best team win!!
Old 02-06-2012, 06:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

The game was actually good. Halftime show wasn't bad. Commercials were so-so.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I only watched the end. It was a good close game though
Old 02-07-2012, 04:32 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Well, it looks like the doctor is pleased with his work on me -- we are keeping on course.

And it looks like wintry miss weather is on Maryland's horizon. Oh Goody.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Great to hear that the doctor is happy with you, Deborah.

Our weather is being so mild. Today we were supposed to get storms. Didn't amount to much. Back to forecast of no rain for 10 days.
Old 02-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well, it looks like the doctor is pleased with his work on me -- we are keeping on course.

And it looks like wintry miss weather is on Maryland's horizon. Oh Goody.
Glad to hear it! Keep doing what Doc says! We are supposed to get a little snow tomorrow but not too much thank goodness.