Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2005, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Episode ! Always A Godmother, Never A God

Always A Godmother, Never A God

Missing Rory (Alexis Bledel), Lorelai (Lauren Graham) tries to call her and is upset to find that Rory's cell phone is no longer in service. Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) asks Lorelai and Rory to be the godparents to her two children in the hope that they will reconcile when they see each other at the ceremony. However, mother and daughter end up fighting when Lorelai realizes that Rory gave her new cell number to Sookie but not to her. Logan (Matt Czuchry) learns that his father expects him to graduate this year and enter the family business. Wanting to break free from family pressures, Logan whisks Rory off to a weekend in New York.

Scott Patterson, Kelly Bishop, Keiko Agena, Yanic Truesdale and Sean Gunn also star. Robert Berlinger directed the episode written by
Rebecca Rand Kirshner.
Courtesy: thewb.com

-----

Looks pretty good.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 10-04-2005, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for starting this Janet!
Old 10-05-2005, 03:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

I gotta admit I am not too fond of this episode. But maybe it´s cause I can´t find it on bt.
Thing I liked was LL waking up at her house and man, I love sleepy Luke. His voice is sooooooooooooooooo sexy.
Rory bugs me to no end. I just wanna grab her and shake her till she´s living in this world again. I´m not getting into it here cause I want trees to grow in the forrest and not here.
I miss Luke. Amy can´t give us lots of Luke in the first eps and then let us go cold turkey. BLAH I know he was in the ep but his scene fillers bugged me. The baptism would have been a good set up for looks/baby talk/baby looks but Luke wasn´t even there.
And he didn´t sound too happy about the no date thing when he was talking to Sookie. And I HATE that Lorelai doesn´t include him in how she is feeling about Rory. They are getting married for Pete´s sake. Actually right now they are getting married.

Sorry for ranting, but I´m blah.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

So it's definetely not registering as one of my all time favourites. But is had it's moments.
Luke allthough barelly in the eppy was fun especially with Zack and helping Lorelai pick out a dress (BTW she wore the one he didn't choose )
Logan had all my sympathy.
Rory was not so good, until maybe the last few minutes where she started to realise "Hey! Maybe I'm to blame also for the fact that me and my mum aren't talking right now".
It was mostly filler. All in all an OK eppy.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wasn't very impressed with the episode. Beau creeped me out a lot. ::shudders:: I laughed my ass off when Lorelai put him in room 7, it's not so lucky now, eh?
Old 10-05-2005, 06:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

I had to look away when that Beau guy was on. Too painful, he made TJ look like Prince Charming.
And it shouldn´t bug me that Lorelai chose the orange dress but it does.
Sookie keeps pushing until one of them snaps, I can feel it.
And yes, I so don´t wanna know how Kirk got that suit.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I forgot about Kirk's suit!!! Yeah, it's hard to make TJ look all thast great but Beau succeeded. I'm sorry but everytime I see the name Beau I think of Frnech translation Hopefully next week's episode is better.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janetmaca
I wasn't very impressed with the episode. Beau creeped me out a lot. ::shudders:: I laughed my ass off when Lorelai put him in room 7, it's not so lucky now, eh?
So I wasn't alone? Thanks Janet!
About Kirk's suit.....We knew about that on the spoiler thread, even had a title about it! I loved how he said that!
Old 10-07-2005, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie
So I wasn't alone? Thanks Janet!
About Kirk's suit.....We knew about that on the spoiler thread, even had a title about it! I loved how he said that!
Ahh the joys of being spoiler-free, you get to say "what the ?" while watching Kirk scenes, I'm sure spoiled people say it too, but it's quite soemthing when you're not spoiled. Aww, I'm glad that you understand my previous comment
Old 10-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

it was definitly not my fav. episode i really missed luke at the ceremony