Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

Hot Seat #3

What will happen is this:
One person will be in the hot seat for a five days (Monday - Friday) and everyone will ask that person questions (you can post multiple questions). The person in the seat answers the questions, unless they are ones they don't feel comfortable with or feel like answering and what not. After that person’s time is up, it's someone else's turn.

---
I started this thread off as #2 since there was already a #1.

List of people to go in the hot seat:

Yvonne
Steph
Susi
Mary
Chik1n
Sarah
Es
Deborah
Lulu
Tracie
Michelle
Karen
Elissa
CJ
Lovethatkiss

Previous Thread

Last edited by Brilliant Disguise; 10-10-2007 at 05:13 PM
Old 09-26-2007, 01:15 AM
Elite Fan

So, who's next?

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 09-26-2007, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Always the one who's asking.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:57 AM
Total Fan

Kbatmo wants to do it. Can we have her?

I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in.

Michelle
Old 09-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sure, let her get on the hot seat
Old 09-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Total Fan

Karen, What you be your perfect vacation?

Michelle
Old 09-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe we should PM her and let her know she's in the hot seat.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 09-28-2007, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi! Sorry everyone - I'm back - and I'm in!! Hope it's okay if we start today. Much easier for me if 5 days includes a weekend ... vs. Monday to Friday ... I won't miss a day.

Perfect vaca ... if I'm allowed to go w/Scott, "where you lead, I will follow ... ANYwhere, that you tell me to" ANYtime! If not [sniff], anywhere with amazing natural beauty (prefer warm to cold - but mts. are good too) + "off the beaten track" ... or Paris, France
Avi by a former Albanian c. 1980s. I wrote the pain down, got off and looked up. Looked into your eyes. The lost open windows all around; my dark heart lit up the skies. {..} Give up the ground under your feet. Hold on to nothing for good. Turn and run at the mean times chasing you. Stand alone and misunderstood. Now that I've worn ... I've worn out the world, I'm on my knees in fascination - looking through the night. And the moon's never seen me before, but I'm reflecting light!
Old 09-28-2007, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

3 food items you would never eat?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

What clothes do you like to wear the most?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Extreme Fan

3 foods: sea urchin (sushi) ... grasshoppers (any insect, really!) ... animal organs (brains, pancreas, kidneys, etc.)
Clothes: Love jeans. Wish jeans fit me like they do LG (who doesn't?!) Love cozy/comfy - old navy, gap, hollister (e.g.). I try to avoid "made in China" - not that I believe they're the only ones with 'sweatshops.' Now more than ever - poison pet food = unforgivable! (Lead in kids' toys not better but I also blame toy companies.)
Shorts (lots), skirts, fun tops, t-shirts (big ones to sleep in; more fitted ones to wear with jeans or shorts; not as tight as Lorelai's though!!), yoga or other comfy pants around house ... sneakers, sandals, or boots. Jeans - lately I've fallen in love with AG Jeans (Angel + Stilt styles; if $$$$ weren't an object, alas!) Advantage of living in warm climate = great end-of summer sales. That's 3-season clothing for me. For nice/biz attire I like suits (jacket w/skirt or pants), ... sometimes nice blouse and skirt ... sometimes dresses ... feminine details and/or tailoring a must. Lengths from mid-thigh to mid-knee. Like "jewel tones"; still wear lots of black - once a NY'er! - but mainly in fall/winter. Have given up super-high heels ... love looking taller + thinner + feeling sexier, but won't destroy my feet for vanity. Love boots (not clunky), sandals, and Puma sneakers; pumps to dress up. Love recent fad of Oxford booties. Love vintage clothing +costume jewelry. Often wear bracelets. Will not buy or wear real animal fur.
Avi by a former Albanian c. 1980s. I wrote the pain down, got off and looked up. Looked into your eyes. The lost open windows all around; my dark heart lit up the skies. {..} Give up the ground under your feet. Hold on to nothing for good. Turn and run at the mean times chasing you. Stand alone and misunderstood. Now that I've worn ... I've worn out the world, I'm on my knees in fascination - looking through the night. And the moon's never seen me before, but I'm reflecting light!
Old 09-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Total Fan

Karen what is in your CD player or on your Ipod right now?

Michelle
Old 09-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Congrats on 1700 ... you go girl!!!
I download i-tunes + burn CDs; don't have an i-pod. Home player empty - just looked. Was just in car: "New Orleans Jazz" (various - from Louis Armstrong to Wynton Marsalis, Preservation Jazz Hall Band, et al.), Sam Phillips - A Boot and a Shoe (totally thx to GG 4.21 and it's become one of my huge faves!), ladies of jazz (Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Dinah Washington, et al.), and Aimee Mann.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:44 AM
Elite Fan

What is the first show/movie you saw Scott in?
Old 09-30-2007, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you'd have 1 million $, what would you do?