Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Help with avatars:)

Hey all...just wanted to say that I LOVE Scott...thought he was SOO HOTT as Agent Strahm in Saw IV & V...LOVED his character, he was such an AWESOME fighter & ultimate hardcore bad*ass!!~I also LOVED him in GG as the LOVABLE & charming Luke Danes hehe...he's just irresistable and SOO SEXY!!~Just a quick question...since I'm new here I don't know how to post any avatars, can someone please help me with this b/c I would LOVE to know how, I have PLENTY of GORGEOUS Scott pics!!~Thanks!!~
Old 03-15-2009, 10:29 AM
SPA
Master Fan

I'm going to close this thread because it's very similar to an earlier one you posted. I believe you need 100 posts to be able to add an avatar to your screenname (I'll double check the post figure). Might I suggest playing some of the game to get your post count up -- will go very quickly and you'll be able to add your avator before you know it.

BTW; we try to keep double-posting (posting back to back) to a minimum. We understand that sometimes it cannot be helped -- When you want to add an additional thought, you can always enter into your last post on a thread and add to it rather than posting back-to-back posts. It's discouraged, but we understand that at times it cannot be helped. One of the exceptions is when your back to back posts are a day apart

Just some helpful hints.

I double-checked. It is at 101 posts to insert an Avatar. Here is the link.
I'm always in Scott's corner.