Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2009, 09:15 PM
SPA
Master Fan

The Frankenstein Brothers – Let’s Chat!!!

The Frankenstein Brothers – Let’s Chat!!!

August 24, 2009: AT LAST!!!

Link

At long last – we have bonafide news!!

Scott contacted me today!!!

He has signed up and is currently working on 2 indie films – one after the other.

. . .

=========================

The second indie film is called “The Frankenstein Brothers”. I do not know any more about this second movie – only that it begins filming in the end of September / beginning of October. I wonder if the title has anything to do with the rock group “Bolt On Neck” – A R&R movie for Scott?

I am promised more information as it arrives – and as soon as it is able to be disclosed – meaning – “hot off the presses”. Whew – I am very grateful for just hanging in there, you know!!

This is great news. Scott is concentrating on being an actor again (just my teasing -- I'm sure he's a multi-tasker just like most people).

Synopsis:

A coming-of-age story centered around the lives of twin brothers, Luke and Corey Frankenstein, in the several months following college graduation from CU. Orphaned at the age of 5, the brothers inherited Left Hand Brewery and were left to the care of their uncle, a less-than-ideal paternal figure.

Now all grown up, their identity as brothers is challenged by the sudden emergence of a new girl, Kelly (Zelda Williams), that Luke plans on one day marrying. In the midst of his brother’s attempts to destroy the new relationship, the boys find themselves pressed by their new surrogate father, George, Kelly’s Dad, to grow up and decide what kind of men they want to be for themselves and the women in their lives.

IMDb Link

Cast:

Scott Patterson – George
Alexandra Paul – Laurie
Zelda Williams – Kelly
Cru Ennis – Luke Frankenstein
Lee Kunz – Corey Frankenstein
Taryn Southern – Joy
Boris Lee Krutonog – Mr. Volkov
Jayden Jaymes – Stripper
Todd Leigh – Derek
Nicole Kunz – Annie
Keith Pratt – Misha
Kaiwi Lyman – Kai
Nikki Todd – Emma
T. David Rutherford – Kelly’s Grandpa
Ellen Lawson – Kelly’s Grandma
Mackenzie Mason – Jessica
Kane Kunz – Nico

Producer: Isaac Bauman
Director: Lee Kunz

Let’s Chat!!!
I'm always in Scott's corner.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was noticing as I was looking at all the different pictures that have been posted, that they show Scott in various outfits/locations. I take that as a good sign that he'll be in a fair amount of scenes.

Just to randomly toss them out there, we see him at a wedding, a birthday party of some sort, by a pool, on a porch/balcony with a beer in hand, in a car, and eating dinner with Alexandra's character.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:39 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I'm just wondering what kind of shade of Scott we will see as a Dad. Will he have shades of Luke; shades of Gary; shades of Peter Strahm; shades of Al; shades of Mike McGreevey -- or, will we get an entirely different shad altogether.

I found this video clip from Denver news station talking about the movie -- no Scott, but it's a good pop for the project.

Last edited by SPA; 10-15-2009 at 08:21 PM
Old 10-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Total Fan

I agree, Lulu. It looks like Scott is going to have a large part in this movie. Yay!!

I'm looking forward to seeing The Frankenstein Brothers.

Okay, all of you spot-Scott-anywhere folks, who recognizes that arm on the right side of this picture?

BTW, that photographer should be drawn and quartered for cropping off the goods!
Old 10-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hee Tarty, is it sad that we do in fact recogni2e the forearm.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:14 PM
SPA
Master Fan

I believe Lulu is right -- the brown sweater, I think it's Scott's right forearm. We'll have to see if there are other shots from that scene. Looks like it's part of a party or gathering, but not during filming.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh yeah.... the brown-sweatered arm is definitely Scott's....... I recognize his back pocket in the jeans..... full of stuff as usual.... he seems to be able to cram all his personal belonging into his pockets!!
Old 11-03-2009, 09:43 AM
SPA
Master Fan

It looks like this indie film is heading for the "festival" circuit -- don't know if it will make Sundance -- but it's what they are heading for - they are scoping their options!! Anyone want to start booking air flights to Park City, Utah!!! I'm game!!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:16 PM
Total Fan

Glad to hear the rough cut of The Frankenstein Brothers is done, and that you enjoyed the movie, SPA. I hope after it goes through the finishing touches it will be ready within a few months.

A dramedy sounds intriguing.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

A trip out West

That's awesome news, SPA...I'm sure would LOVE to see this movie make thwe Sundance Film Fest, it sounds like an interesting dramatic comedy and I'm looking 4ward 2 seeing Scott assume the role of 'father figure', he is very good at playing in those type roles....I wonder why he hasn't had any children yet?...He seems like a man that would make a WONDERFUL, LOVING, caring and fun dad. Mabye he just hasn't met the right lady yet<3If I had the financial means, I LOVE a trip out West, my last visit was to Missoula, Montana in 1998, it's breathtakingly beautiful
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
It looks like this indie film is heading for the "festival" circuit -- don't know if it will make Sundance -- but it's what they are heading for - they are scoping their options!! Anyone want to start booking air flights to Park City, Utah!!! I'm game!!
Old 01-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Master Fan

We know it didn´t make the Sundance. What festival could be next?

Old 01-27-2010, 07:02 PM
SPA
Master Fan

Looks like the movie will be coming out later this year -- there are hints of international film festivals as well -- definitely festivals later this year, just not for the first quarter. It wouldn't surprise me to see it shown during summer festivals.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sundance Film festival:)

Thanks 4 the news...can you update me on when the Sundance film festival occurs?...Isn't it usually every Spring?...Wish I could stay more current on when all of these events take place
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPA (View Post)
Looks like the movie will be coming out later this year -- there are hints of international film festivals as well -- definitely festivals later this year, just not for the first quarter. It wouldn't surprise me to see it shown during summer festivals.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottPattersonFan34 (View Post)
Thanks 4 the news...can you update me on when the Sundance film festival occurs?...Isn't it usually every Spring?...Wish I could stay more current on when all of these events take place
Sundance festival is right now. from 21st - 31st January.

Old 01-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sundance Film Festival:)~

Thanks, Danke...Now I feel kind of embarrassed, being such a BIG film fan as well as liking Indepedent movies...life has been quite hectic lately 4 me and it's hard 2 keep up with the latest buzz sometimes LOL XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
Sundance festival is right now. from 21st - 31st January.