Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-18-2008, 01:45 AM
Elite Fan

Announcement regarding posts

Lately, Es and I have seen a change in posts on this board.

We were all very proud that unlike popular fangirl boards like Zac Efron and Matt Czuchry we made 1000 posts that had some depth to it. But more and more, it seems that posts at many topics regard one thing: Scott is hot.

Now we all know and we all agree that he is. There is no doubt about that. But we don't wanna make that the main focus of this board. And most of all, we don't wanna make this a fangirl board where every other posts has some mention of Scott's wonderful body.

Post counts are not the most important thing. We rather have quality discussions that might generate less posts in the long run rather than 1000 posts a week, mostly not regarding the subject.

We're all falling under a dry spell when it comes to Scott Patterson. We haven't had any news or any new episodes to discuss. That makes it hard to keep the board going, but we would like to ask all of you to keep the fangirl posts anf off topic posts in their designated threads, like the Dirty thread, the Picture thread and the OT thread. They are there for a reason.

Now, I did embellish a little to make it more black and white and you may not agree with this 100%, but this is the way we would like things to be and we ask for your support.

Thanks for understanding.

Es and Yvonne

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne