Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

715 ~ I'm a Kayak, Hear Me Roar - Episode Discussion

Quote:
At a Friday night dinner, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) works up the courage to tell her parents about the break-up of her marriage, but is derailed by their argument over the healthy meals and no-alcohol policy Emily (Kelly Bishop) has instituted to help Richard (Edward Herrmann) recover from his heart attack. Lorelai enlists Sookie (Melissa McCarthy) to bring Richard healthy but delicious meals, then helps Emily organize Richard's business affairs. Over a shared bottle of scotch, Lorelai finally tells her mother about the breakup of her marriage.

Rory (Alexis Bledel) attends an awkward birthday dinner for Logan (Matt Czuchry) with Mitchum Huntzberger (guest star Gregg Henry), who asks her to help him steer Logan in the right direction. Later, Logan receives disturbing news about the online company he purchased.

Finally, Luke (Scott Patterson) shares his home with Liz (Kathleen Wilhoite), T.J. (Michael DeLuise) and their baby daughter while their house is being fumigated. Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. Lee Shallat Chemel directed the episode written by Rebecca Rand Kirshner.
Discuss.

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 02-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

I've seen a bit of the episode, i like the Luke parts i've seen so far. It was great of him again to help out Liz and TJ.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Nobody feels like discussing this episode?

Granted, not much happened, but I think this one was definitely building up to something.

Yvonne
Old 02-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1. Loved Emily and Richard this episode. When the maid first came to the door and could barely speak I thought it was all Emily's doing, just to find out Richard's been a bear

2. I loved, loved, loved Emily and Lorelai talking over vodka. However the next morning was kinda sad, but it's a start

3. You know my mom isn't approving of what's happening on tv when she scoffs, so Rory: Keep away from Mitchum (and while you're at it, Logan's a lot more awesome now but still you can do a bit better)

4. Poor Logan. And on his birthday too.

5. Liz! TJ! Baby who I can't remember the name of because you seem to be an afterthought!

6. Aww Liz and TJ Umm why discuss Luke when there's a 99% chance Luke's awake?

7. See Luke?
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 02-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Total Fan

I loved the scene with Liz and TJ talking about Luke. It was sweet, and it gave us a window into what Luke's thinking!
Icon by Kiara99
Old 02-26-2007, 03:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by llanoestacado (View Post)
I loved the scene with Liz and TJ talking about Luke. It was sweet, and it gave us a window into what Luke's thinking!
Yeah! That was about time. It sucks that he doesn't really have anyone to confide in Like Lorelai has Sookie. He may tell April how he feels.

Yvonne