Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

7.18 - Hay Bale Maze ~ episode discussion

Quote:
As Stars Hollow prepares for its annual Spring Fling festival, Rory brings Logan home and shows him around town. Lorelai sees how serious their relationship has become and worries that Logan is too irresponsible for Rory. Taylor angers the town by spending the entire Spring Fling budget on a huge hay bale maze. At an unexpected encounter in the maze, Lorelai and Luke apologize to one another and admit they both made mistakes that led to the end of their engagement. Meanwhile, Rory has a job interview with the Providence Journal Bulletin and struggles with decisions about her future.
Discuss

Old 04-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

I'm looking forward to seeing this episode, sounds like a great townie episode as well as the LL interaction.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I've just seen the episode and I really liked it with all the crazyness of the town. Kinda missed that.

Oh, and of course I love the last few minutes. I knew that L/L would meet in the Hale Bale Maze because I've seen that picture. Glad both finally said that they're sorry and stuff.

Funny how Zach told Luke that he figured out how to go through the Maze. And then April was like, no don't tell.. I wanted to figure it out myself.. or something like that.

And wow, April really changed. And she made Luke wear that bracelett.
Old 04-18-2007, 07:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

I've also just watched the episode and I loved it ! It was crazy and funny

when Luke and Lorelai are talking in the Hay Bay Maze, just before he says that he has to bring the food, don't you think there is a problem in the video assembly. i don't know I've noticed it the first time i've watched the scene and now each time i re watch it i only see that...
it's between these two caps :

Old 04-18-2007, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the ep. It been a while that I enjoyed every bit of it

The talk Luke and Lorelai had was small, but it said a lot. Especially what Luke said. Admitting to pushing Lorelai away. I actually had tears in my eyes when he said it
Old 04-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

I really loved the ep.

It felt weird that Lorelai and April hugged suddenly. I totally had not seen that coming.
Loved Rory and Logan in the diner. And so Zach and Logan met? Where, when, how?

I loved the LL talk! I guess they just said all they had to say in those 2 minutes.

Kirk in that outfit at the townmeeting!

Loved Lorelai and Logan talking!

Everything seems to be going very well for everybody.

Fran, I have no idea about the video assembly. :shrugs:

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 04-18-2007, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, the Lorelai/April hug, I thought I'd missed something. When did they become best friends

L&L didn't sya everything, but I guess the stuff that was long overdue and some extra I hope we get more like that...

Morey en Babette I love them

and I didn't notice anything either Fran
Old 04-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fran, I don't know exactly what you mean but I didn't really notice anything odd. Or I was too distracted because of the LL goodyness.

Yeah, it was a short talk they had but I loved that Lorelai started apologizing.
And good that some stuff is out of their way now. Next thing I want is Lorelai back at the Diner.

And to the Lorelai/April hug. Yeah, that was weird. They didn't really see each other since L/L have broken up. But hey, good that they're getting alongm right?
Old 04-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I guess the run in at the science store around Christmas was the last time.

I do love the fact Lorelai apologized first! And I do love that Luke realized he pushed her away, because of April! At least he does know exactly what he did and how it affected her. That's a good thing! And yeah, good thing too that Lorelai and April get along well! For the future, that is.

Yvonne
Old 04-18-2007, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah right, the scene at the mall. Forgot about that.

Also loved Michel when he was talking to Rory on the phone when she was on the train.. or when Logan wanted to get himself a glas of water, he put on pants and a shirt.. and socks..
Old 04-18-2007, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasadora (View Post)
Ah right, the scene at the mall. Forgot about that.

Also loved Michel when he was talking to Rory on the phone when she was on the train.. or when Logan wanted to get himself a glas of water, he put on pants and a shirt.. and socks..
He almost put on his shoes too!

Yvonne
Old 04-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpaisley (View Post)
He almost put on his shoes too!
right!

I thought for just a small second, that Lorelai might walk in, well not completely dressed

I liked their little talk
Old 04-18-2007, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the episode was one of the best ones in a long time. It felt like the older episodes that I used to really enjoy. And we actually saw that troubadour! It's been forever since we seen him. I really liked the talk L/L had. I liked the town event and that just about all the townies were shown. I liked Rory bringing Logan to the Hollow. I liked the Luke and April scenes. The bracelet thing was so funny. . Just everything about it was great I think,
Old 04-18-2007, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara99 (View Post)
right!

I thought for just a small second, that Lorelai might walk in, well not completely dressed

I liked their little talk
Now that would have been cool!

Fran, I think what you mean with the video assembly. It's like she says the first 'I'm Sorry' almost twice or something. I am not sure if it's my download or if it's the editing, though.

Yvonne
Old 04-18-2007, 10:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

^^ if nobody notice maybe it's my computer which make the thing weird...

and yeah I'm agree, it was one of the best episode of season 7 ! Now i really really want to be next week to see the next one !!