Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Elite Fan

7.14 Farewell, My Pet ~ Episode Discussion

Quote:
Two days after his by-pass surgery, Richard is on the road to recovery, and Rory returns to Yale, where she finds that Richard's economics class is now being taught by an attractive young TA, Tucker Culbertson, who flusters Rory with his charm.

While Lorelai tries to distract herself from the issues in her marriage, she and Sookie focus on planning a funeral for one of Michel's beloved dogs. Finally, Christopher returns ready to talk, and he and Lorelai discuss the main problem that has haunted their marriage – Lorelai's feelings for Luke.
Discuss away!!
Old 02-14-2007, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, at least he was good at the waving scene.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Old 02-14-2007, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Janet ~ (View Post)
Well, at least he was good at the waving scene.

I really liked the end. And not just because this means they're getting a divorce. I really loved the way they played that all out. I mean, I believed it. They were honest with each other. Didn't pretend it would be better. And I love the fact she admitted to still having feelings for Luke. I mean, wow!

Like the philosopher Jagger once said: You can't always get what you want.
Yvonne
Old 02-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

The wave scene and the last scene were great, the rest again boring...

They played it really well and Lauren was great!
I also love that they told each other the truth. She admitted to still have feelings and this might be a big step towards being friends again with Luke, I am still hoping for more though...
Old 02-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

After this ep, I really don't need them to get together immediately. I would love it if they could just be friends again. They care so much for each other. It's heartbreaking to see them almost avoiding each other.

Ooh, man! Imagine when they are friends again and have built a solid relationship and everything and that spark gets back. You know, the 'Luke can waltz' feeling, only a few years later... Does that make sense? And then their 'first' kiss...

Yvonne
Old 02-14-2007, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

They need to be friends first
But I am a JavaJunkie and I would love to see them become more than friends again, but I think we need a season 8 for that...

And I want it the way you descriped
Old 02-15-2007, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara99 (View Post)
They need to be friends first
But I am a JavaJunkie and I would love to see them become more than friends again, but I think we need a season 8 for that...

And I want it the way you descriped
But now with Chris gone, what will happen in Stars Hollow? I think the townies need a good story line. I could do with less Michel. I mean, he really shouldn't get more than 2 lines each ep.

Sookie's pregnant, so maybe a babyshower for her? Or Lane? When is she due? What is happening with Liz, TJ and Doula? Maybe April can bring a boy home, even though I am sure her dad would flip...

So many things, and I think this season doesn't have enough eps left. But I think another 22 would also be too much.

Yvonne
Old 02-16-2007, 08:07 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, I think we're going to get something about Lane having the baby. And maybe a shower for Sookie -- but didn't we have that in an earlier season, too?

I agree -- not enough this season. I could see next season working of they focus more on Rory, though.
Icon by Kiara99
Old 02-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by llanoestacado (View Post)
Yeah, I think we're going to get something about Lane having the baby. And maybe a shower for Sookie -- but didn't we have that in an earlier season, too?

I agree -- not enough this season. I could see next season working of they focus more on Rory, though.
Rory's storyline has been really boring this season. Apart from Logan leaving and her making 2 new bbf's, she hasn't had much of a storyline, even though she is graduating this year. Shouldn't she be more concerned about what she is gonna do after? I mean, we have heard her talk about possibilities, but nothing definite.

Yvonne