Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Peyton Season Four Episode Survivor

Rules: After an episode receives seven votes that ep is eliminated. Once posted you cannot change your vote. The game will continue until there is one ep left. Have fun!

Peyton Season Four Episode Survivor

401 - The Same Deep Water As You

After being slapped by Brooke for being honest about her feelings, Peyton decides to destroy all the evidence that proved she was once friends with Brooke. She also discovers Ellie's letter claiming she has a brother, Derek and through it all stands by Lucas in his time of need, like he does for her.

402 - Things I Forgot at Birth

Peyton decides to do the noble thing and help Lucas get back Brooke by letting him in on their secret birthday trip to the mall, regardless of her feelings for him. Also, she decides to contact Derek via web causing him to show up on her doorstep late one night.

403 - Good News For People Who Love Bad News

Peyton decides to jump start her relationship with her new found brother, Derek who isn't who he really seems to be. She also tries to reconnect with Brooke who in return insults Ellie, but helps her real friend Nathan just the same.

404 - Can't Stop This Thing We've Started

Derek and Peyton continue to grow closer, but as she reveals her true feelings for Lucas to him, Derek sabotages her plans to tell Lucas. Lucas knows something isn't right about Derek and tells Peyton who asks Lucas not to ruin it for her.

405 - I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness

Peyton finally realizes Derek is no good and tries to say goodbye to him forcing Lucas to stop at nothing to protect her including finding her real brother.

406 - Where Did You Sleep Last Night?

Peyton has a hard time letting go of what's happened and finds solace in Lucas, who gets the real Derek to help Peyton face her fears in more ways than one.

407 - All These Things That I've Done

Derek refuses to let Peyton be beaten by what's happened and continues to try and help her through, even forcing Lucas to step away from her side.

408 - Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye

Derek encourages Peyton to tell Lucas how she really feels, but is shot down when he informs her Brooke is his date for the banquet. Derek and Peyton say goodbye, but after Whitey's true love speech she finally tells Lucas how she really feels.

409 - Some You Give Away

Brooke continues to spew her hate on Peyton and Lucas finally realizes Peyton is the one he wants next to him when all his dreams come true.

410 - Songs to Love and Die By

Peyton stays by Lucas' side after he has had a heart attack and tries everything she can to save him. She also asks Brooke if they can be friends again and Lucas gets a glimpse of Peyton in the future forcing him to choose her over heaven.

411 - Everything In Its Right Place

Peyton is afraid to fully commit to her relationship with Lucas in fear of him leaving her. He informs her that will never happen and says I Love You. Peyton tells Lucas she is tired of waiting.

412 - Resolve

Lucas is tired of being a chaos junkie and asks Peyton to be happy with him leading him to the best cookie he has ever tasted. Peyton brings Haley to the strip club after Skills lets their secret slip.

413 - Pictures of You

Peyton continues to be nice to Brooke, but in return is her same usual self. Peyton is also paired with Nathan for a class assignment to get to know each other better.

414 - Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers

Lucas and Peyton ponder taking their relationship to the next level, but Brooke interrupts them on both occasions. First when she barges in on them asking Peyton to sign over her artwork she stole and second when a sex tape emerges from the past when Nathan and Peyton were still together.

415 - Prom Night at Hater High

Peyton is done being friends with Brooke and will stop at nothing for revenge. Lucas doesn't see things Peyton's way forcing her to want to skip prom. Psycho makes an unannounced visit to Peyton's door.

416 - You Call It Madness, But I Call It Love

Psycho is back and is ready to make up for lost time with Peyton, but when Brooke shows up she only further adds to the problem. Lucas is upset that Peyton didn't come with him to prom, but confides in Glenda about their past encounter in the library making him feel better. Peyton finally defeats psycho.

417 - It Gets the Worst at Night

Everyone takes a road trip to Honey Grove where Lucas and Peyton make up for lost time during their last prom. Haley suggest they get a hotel room and do. Peyton and Brooke also bury the hatchet and become friends again, but also roomates.

418 - The Runaway Found

Peyton is haunted by psycho and decides to confront him. Brooke helps her get to the bottom of his past and after discovers what has happened, forgives him.

419 - Ashes of Dreams You Let Die

Peyton tells Brooke about her internship with Sire records before Lucas. She fears something is wrong with him, but he assures her she is destined for greatness and that he will always love her.

420 - The Birth and Death of the Day

Peyton is by Lucas' side as his mother gives birth and lays in a coma. She is the only one who can fix him. Haley and Peyton finally do a little catching up and everyone FINALLY graduates.

421 - All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone

Peyton brings Lucas back to the first place they ever spoke and talk about having to leave each other for the summer. Lucas doesn't want Peyton to go, but tells her she has to. Peyton must be drunk because she dances to the spice girls and tells Brooke she loves her. They all say goodbye at the rivercourt.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lexi thanks for starting. The opening is so pretty

Ok... 4.18
Old 06-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Addicted Fan

@ the description for 421.

Hilarie Burton
credit: glance18
Old 06-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ahah 421
Old 06-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

13!

Love the game!

LP
Old 06-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
he also tries to reconnect with Brooke who in return insults Ellie, but helps her real friend Nathan just the same.

actually all of the discriptions are hilarious Lexi

yeah 418 is my least fav episode LOL

Quote:
Peyton must be drunk because she dances to the spice girls and tells Brooke she loves her.
obviously she was
Old 06-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Total Fan

Old 06-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

The survivor looks beautiful

I vote for 418.

Old 06-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Total Fan

Old 06-21-2007, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can we also vote for the prettiest caps? The opening is beyond gorge Lexi. I can't stop staring
Old 06-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Old 06-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Total Fan

418-5
413-3
421-1
Old 06-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Lex, those caps are so pretty...glowy survivor game . Thanks for starting

I vote off 413.

418-5