I hate breyton
Old 04-05-2007, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i vote for 315

i can't remember what happened in 307
Old 04-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
i can't remember what happened in 307
Check the opening two posts. It has the episode number, title, captions and a brief Peyton description about the episode. Hope that helps you.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i just realized it was the date episode yeah boring lol.

thanks Mel
Old 04-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

3.02 - 1
3.07 - 4
3.08 - 1
3.15 - 5
Old 04-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Chad♥Sophia
Proud Member of the CS Squad
Old 04-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

3.15 is gone!

New Round.

I vote 3.07.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Old 04-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just to recap...

This survivor is for you favorite Peyton episode during Season 3. The descriptions are Peyton-centric. Sorry if the descriptions are a little choppy.

Rules: Vote off your least favorite Peyton episode. Voters can only place one vote per round and cannot change their vote. The first episode to reach 6 votes is eliminated. This process continues until there is only one left.

Thanks to Hilarie Burton online for the screen caps used.

Episodes:

3.01 - Like You Like An Arsonist

Lucas and Peyton are on the beach, hugging. Peyton tells Lucas she can't be at home alone and asks if he would stay with her. At her house, Lucas asks Peyton what is wrong. She tells Lucas about Ellie – someone who claims to be her mother. Lucas and Peyton talk and both agree that it's always going to be there between them. Peyton talks with Larry who confirms that Ellie is Peyton's biological mother. Larry finds Peyton at the graveyard drawing a picture, and to be mad at him and not Anna.

Peyton paints #'s on her wall. Lucas visits and tells her that Brooke is back in town. Later, Lucas tells Peyton that Ellie is back in town. (Boy that Lucas knows so much.)

Peyton's voice over at the end ties the numbers she put on her wall: 6,470,818,671. It's the number of people in the world. She says she is just now facing the truth and that sometimes all you need is one.

3.02 - From the Edge of the Deep Green Sea

Brooke defiles Peyton's door with boy lists. Peyton runs into Ellie and questions Ellie about her motives behind giving Peyton up. Ellie tells her she liked drugs more than Peyton at the time, and that Ellie tried to visit Peyton before but Larry wouldn't allow it. Peyton is angry with Larry and they argue. He tells Peyton it's up to her whether or not she wants a relationship with Ellie. Haley and Peyton talk with each other and Peyton makes it known that she is not pleased with the decisions Haley has made. Lucas tells Peyton that he saw Ellie buying drugs. Peyton goes to see Ellie and informs her that she is aware of what she did.

3.03 - First Day on a Brand New Planet

Lucas and Peyton enter her room to find Ellie and Larry going through her stuff. Peyton feels ambushed, yells at everyone and then leaves. Larry finds Peyton and apologizes to her and tells her that if she can't talk to him that she should find someone to talk to, to get it all out. Lucas tells Peyton that Ellie was buying pot because she has cancer. Peyton finds it hard to believe him. Dan finds them and starts to strangle Lucas. Peyton tries to stop him and pushes Peyton which causes Lucas to punch Dan. At the end of the episode, Peyton 'talks' to someone by recording a podcast.

3.04 - An Attempt to Tip the Scales

There is a costume party and Tric and Peyton goes as the Angel of Death. Larry tells Peyton she should consider talking with Ellie. Peyton and Haley discuss their relationship and why Peyton is upset with her. Peyton and Mouth try to dance their troubles away. Peyton goes to see Ellie. Peyton tells her she is curious and wants to know more about her, but is afraid that she might lose Anna in the process. Ellie tells Peyton that she can't draw and that she probably got that ability from Anna.

Side note: FOB make their first appearance on the show in this episode.

3.05 - A Multitude of Casualties

Peyton helps Brooke choose a new cheerleader. Peyton runs into Ellie later in the day and they hang out together. When back at Ellie's room, Peyton finds the picture that Ellie drew of her as the Angel of Death. Peyton is upset because Ellie lied about her ability to draw and the fact that she wrote an article about her and she storms out. Ellie goes to Peyton's house to explain herself. Peyton gives Ellie something she drew. The EL-LIE picture. In anger, Peyton tells Ellie to get out of her house and life. Ellie tells Peyton that Peyton's trust was worth more than any article, and rips it up. After the basketball game, Peyton fishes the torn article out of the trash and beings to read it. Peyton goes to Ellie's hotel room to visit and finds the room empty. The only thing left behind was Ellie's cancer survivor bracelet. Peyton records another pod cast.

3.06 - Locked Hearts and Hand Grenades

Peyton is there for Brooke talk about the fantasy boy draft. Peyton pulls first pick. Peyton draws another picture of Ellie. Haley and Peyton clash again. Peyton talks with Nathan and says if he wants she'll pick him in the draft. Peyton winds up choosing Mouth. Peyton finishes her drawing and put it on her wall under the heading 'Where Are They Now?'.

3.07 - Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for my Sham Friends

On Peyton and Mouth's date they visit Mouth's grandfather who is in a home. Peyton and Mouth decide to break him out for the night and they ride go-carts. Peyton starts to have doubts regarding her decision to send Ellie away.

3.08 - The Worst Day Since Yesterday

Peyton is there for Brooke after she sleeps with Chris Keller. Brooke asks Peyton to talk with Lucas and Peyton agrees. Haley and Peyton reconcile and are both there for Brooke. Brooke and Peyton steal Brooke's clothes from Suburban Filth.

3.09 - How A Resurrection Really Feels

The girls end up behind bars for stealing. Peyton 'talks' with herself. She feels guilty about pushing Ellie away and realizes that she has lost the bracelet Ellie left behind. Peyton lets Brooke use her artwork for her clothing line. Peyton is still plagued by guilt so Peyton finds out where Ellie lives.

3.10 - Brave New World

Peyton calls Lucas' promise in to help her find Ellie and they go on a road trip to River City to see her. Peyton goes into Ellie's house alone. Peyton asks Ellie to help her put out a CD, they music and Peyton asks if Ellie's cancer is in remission. Ellie says she'll be just fine. Peyton asks again if Ellie will help with the CD and even asks her to move into her house. Ellie declines. Peyton accuses that Ellie went to that house to die. Ellie retorts that Peyton just came to see her out of guilt. Peyton admits she wanted to see how Ellie was and she's sorry that she cared. Ellie tells Peyton to leave. Peyton tells Ellie she wanted her help because she wanted to use the CD to help raise money for cancer research. Lucas comforts Peyton as they drive back to Tree Hill. It is revealed that Ellie opted to stop treatment. Ellie goes to Peyton's house and says it's a business arrangement, and she walks in to stay.

3.11 - Return of the Future

Peyton and Ellie discuss the benefit CD, and decide to go to a Nada Surf concert to try to get them to to do it. Peyton talks with Nada Surf's band manager, and gets the manager to talk with the group. In the car, Ellie talks with Peyton about her birth, and also Peyton's adoptive mother. Peyton gets word from Nada Surf – they're in! Peyton asks Haley to be on the album and Haley accepts.

3.12 – I've Got Dreams to Remember

Peyton talks with a school counselor about her future plans. Peyton tells the counselor music makes her happy. Ellie and Peyton talk about relationships and asks Peyton about her romantic life. Peyton asks Ellie about college, and Ellie says that Peyton should go because she can. She also tells Peyton she can see her majoring in art/music or business. They also discuss the name of the benefit album.

Ellie tells Peyton that she did very well at the game. She tells Peyton she has so much to offer the world and that she is beautiful and amazing. Ellie has also come up with the name and the cover for the benefit CD. Peyton tells the counselor that she thinks she's interested in majoring in art and music and possibly business.

3.13 - The Wind that Blew My Heart Away

Ellie has packed her bags and is ready to leave, but is detained because of the storm. Peyton and Ellie hang out and talk about sad songs. Peyton brings up Ellie's cancer and Peyton admits to Ellie that she is afraid for her. Ellie says she wants Peyton to focus on living rather than just surviving. Ellie and Peyton are in Peyton's car driving with the top down in the pouring rain. At the house, Peyton talks to Ellie about how she was afraid in a past relationship and it caused it to end. Ellie tells her it's never to late. The storm ends and it is time for Ellie to head back home. They make plans to visit with Peyton gets the CD. Peyton doesn't want Ellie to leave, and Ellie says they'll see each other again someday. In Ellie's house, she puts on a record, looks at a picture of Peyton after she was born, and lays down in her bed. The CD's arrive and Peyton takes them to Ellie. Peyton finds Ellie...dead. Peyton cries and falls to the floor. Later, Peyton spreads Ellie's ashes.

3.14 – All Tomorrow's Parties

Payton is there for Brooke, again. Peyton and Rachel hang together. Peyton gets drunk. Rachel changes the room assignments and puts Lucas and Peyton in the same room together. The next day Lucas tells Peyton that she should let them in.

3.15 - Just Watch the Fireworks

Eliminated Round 4

3.16 -With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept

Peyton is shot when she arrives at school, and makes her way into the library where Lucas finds her. He immediately tries to get Peyton out of the school, but she is unable to walk. Peyton believes that she was cut by some glass. Lucas says he is not going to leave Peyton. Lucas ties his shirt around Peyton's leg to slow the bleeding. To prevent Peyton from passing out, Lucas tells her to talk about a good day. She talks about a snow day in sixth grade. Peyton knows that it's a bullet and not glass, and Lucas promises that nothing will happen to her. Peyton tells Lucas that she loves him and they kiss – just in case he can't keep his promise. Later, Peyton passes out and Lucas carries her out of school.

3.17 - Who Will Survive, and What Will Be Left of Them

Peyton and Larry go to Lucas' house to pay their respects to the family. Brooke apologizes to Peyton for not checking up on her at all. Larry tells Peyton that he is going to stay there with her for a while. Peyton attends a party at the high school and is sitting alone in the library when Lucas finds her. He teases her about saying she loved him and kissing him. Lucas tells her that he loves her, but he's in love with Brooke. Peyton says she is relieved to hear that, because she didn't want anything to be weird between them. She gets up to leave and Lucas tells her that he is sorry about what happened with both her moms and apologizes for not being there for her like he feels he should have. She tells him that Keith is proud of him and to let Brooke in. She knows how he is because she is the same way. Peyton arrives home to find a limo there with Pete in it. Brooke comes to Peyton's house and somehow makes the situation about her feelings, and Peyton ends up comforting Brooke. Brooke gives Peyton a piggy-back ride up to her room where they find Larry putting shelves on the wall for all of the records that Ellie left for Peyton. He also tells the girls that Brooke can move in. They are excited, and Peyton tells Brooke that she made out with Pete.

3.18 - When It Isn't Like It Should Be

Eliminated Round 1.

3.19 – I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me

Eliminated Round 2

3.20 – Everyday Is A Sunday Evening

Throughout the episode Peyton and Jake visit with each other. Jake plays Peyton a song, and later tells Peyton he hasn't been so happy in such a long time, but that his life is in Savannah. They argue a little, but end up in each others arms and in bed together. Jake goes to work and Peyton spends the day with Jenny and mentions that maybe one day she'll go to college in Savannah. Peyton suggest that she move to Savannah and Jake is hesitant to agree. Later Peyton tells Jake she doesn't want to be miserable anymore. Jenny calls Peyton Mommy and Peyton asks Jake if he wants to get married.

3.21 – Over The Hills And Far, Far Away

Opens with Peyton in her car, the audience not knowing how things ended with Jake. Her car breaks down and she calls Nathan. In flashback, it is revealed that Jake accepted Peyton's idea of marriage. Then we see Jake telling her that she needs to go back to Tree Hill, because in her sleep she said, 'I love you, Lucas'. Jake begins to question Peyton's actions and asks her questions she doesn't want to answer herself. Jake thinks that Lucas is in her heart, so she can't stay with him. Peyton and Brooke talk before Nathan and Haley's reenactment. Peyton tells Brooke she's the best company. Peyton and Lucas end up acting a scene together in bed. Peyton has trouble acting the scene and flashes back to special moments between her and Lucas, and she realizes that Lucas is still in her heart. At the end of the episode, she tells Brooke that she still has feeling for Lucas.

3.22 – The Show Must Go On

Eliminated Round 3

Round 5

3.07 = 2 votes
Old 04-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

3.07 - 3
Old 04-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Total Fan

Old 04-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Hilarie Burton