Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2011, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
NO PEYTON, NO CURR!d

tbh, it feels so weird looking back how in a million years, i would of never guessed that Hil would of left OTH early and not be in the finale. she seemed the one the most dedicated to the show and Mark & co in the beginning. i saw Chad leaving and never coming back and LOL at me being so wrong

i have no idea what Lucas is even doing back in Tree Hill and i don't even care because my feelings for this show are minimal to none now and Chad only came back as a last hoorah for the fans, so.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd love both back but I'll settle for Lucas and Haley lol This Gawd damn show.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:45 PM
New Fan

If I'm not mistaken the show only asked Chad to return but not Hilarie even though she was free in September.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Once again you have lots of conflicting reports on whether she was asked back or not and for what episode(s).

The way Sophia tweeted it sounds like Hil was asked back at one point but couldn't return because of scheduling conflicts. I think I'll believe her over those so called sources.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

It's more likely Sophia would know rather than random people getting scraps of info from people, who we don't even know have credibility.
Old 11-26-2011, 05:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

hello everyone.I'm totally new here even tough I'm a huge hilarie /peyton fan.I joined to this fan forum few months ago but I don't know why I never went here
anyway I was always a huge peyton fan since 1 season.she was my favourite character by far.I loved how pretty she was,her beautiful blond hair,her amazing personality and she was so cool.she even inspired me to be angel of death for halloween(remember her halloween costume in season 3 episode 4 ? )
so I stopped watching this show since hilarie and chad left back in 2009 in season 6.I was like what is oth without peyton and lucas ? I was seriously mad that they left.lol like seriously two main characters left the show that were since very beginning .especially leyton because their love was the biggest story of the show.
A lot of fans stopped watching the show because of leyton.and that wasn't surprising .few people said to me that the show became trashy boring and with too many new characters and just it wasn't the same.I can't speak for the quality of the season 7,8 and 9 because I didn't watch it .but I think I would feel the same way because It's just too weird without leyton.
now I read here that they stopped with the filming and that the season 9 is the end (finally even tough I know that it was def hard for sophia ,james and bethany to say goodbye because they were there for all 9 seasons )but hilarie wasn't there in the finale but Chad was there.like seriously what is lucas without peyton.peyton was major part of the show I just don't get why she wasn't there.I'm happy for hilarie's current projects,I heard she has a baby and new husband now and I'm happy for her but it's sad she didn't find time for the finale.did she say something.why she didn't come back ? I don't know why I even care but idk it would be great if she was there for the finale.is she still good friends with some of the old cast ? can you please tell me what's everything new going on with hilarie and with other cast.who is married,who has kids ?..I would love to know.
so sorry for writing so much and sorry if my english is not really good.English is not my main language lol

Last edited by musicfan18; 11-26-2011 at 05:58 PM
Old 11-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome.

Icon by Fiona
Old 11-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sophia seems to want to make sure people get the right info about Hilarie. Good for her.

Welcome musicfan.
Old 11-27-2011, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i agree. i'm glad she's clearing things up and cares to have the truth out there instead of people telling lies
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 11-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Some people just like the feeling of power that comes with people believing that they know more than they really do.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

has had those around from time to time. but at the end of the day, do they really feel better about themselves?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 12-20-2011, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Not sure this really qualifies as a spoiler but better to be safe. It also comes from Kristin so you know.

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, American Horror Story, Vampire Diaries and More! - E! Online

Quote:
Are they even going to mention Peyton in the final season of One Tree Hill, since she won't be on the actual show itself???

Of course! In fact, when we were on set for One Tree Hill's final season, Jackson Brundage, who plays Jamie, made many references to his character hanging out with Aunt Peyton. Aww…

Icon by Fiona
Old 12-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ugh I hope Sawyer kicked him once for once for thinking he's smart.
Old 12-20-2011, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

Once again conflicting reports on whether she's mentioned or not.

Icon by Fiona
Old 12-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

I'd hope they won't forget her completely. It'd be nice to get a flashback or two as well, to commemorate moments from the whole cast.