Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Extreme Fan

This is screming media coverup....how much are they paying him?? And YEAH! Jamie is a LOCK! Knowing that, I DEFINATELY will watch S7! Can you detect the dripping sarcasm??
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A reward for persisting through life so long alone. A decision, to rise above the pain of the past. Love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality, an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made long ago -- in the sacred space of our hearts.
Lucas Eugene Scott & Peyton Elisabeth Sawyer - May 11, 2009 icon by me (Jennifer!)
Old 03-04-2009, 09:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by willowhaven (View Post)
This is screming media coverup....how much are they paying him?? And YEAH! Jamie is a LOCK! Knowing that, I DEFINATELY will watch S7! Can you detect the dripping sarcasm??
ITA--it is the media putting doubt in the story to give people hope I guess. I just can't imagine what this show will look like next season....what is the CW thinking???
Old 03-04-2009, 09:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_urban (View Post)
Wow, how nice of him.
What a loser.

People sure are sucking on sour grapes about Hilarie not coming back. It's like this weird denial thing.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by leytontruelove (View Post)
ITA--it is the media putting doubt in the story to give people hope I guess. I just can't imagine what this show will look like next season....what is the CW thinking???
$$$$$$? Problem with this thinking? Without the core, the $$$$$ dry up.
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A reward for persisting through life so long alone. A decision, to rise above the pain of the past. Love will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality, an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made long ago -- in the sacred space of our hearts.
Lucas Eugene Scott & Peyton Elisabeth Sawyer - May 11, 2009 icon by me (Jennifer!)
Old 03-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
it is the media putting doubt in the story to give people hope I guess
Err, the network doesn't give a crap about all that BS. Mark does/did. This is just Ausiello not knowing sht like everyone else.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*shot*of*whiskey (View Post)
Err, the network doesn't give a crap about all that BS. Mark does/did. This is just Ausiello not knowing sht like everyone else.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

tftnt
Old 03-05-2009, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

The b-ball game next week must be for Nathan if they need 600 extras

last time i heard they needed 600 extras, so if you want to extra then i would just call. haha two of my friends and i are also extraing on tuesday as well :] its a game and im pretty sure its going to be at UNCW.
from laurenmichellexx @othforums
Old 03-05-2009, 06:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, I hang out a lot at the Southern Gothic Productions blog chat. Eddie, the guy in charge of getting funds for the film for Pedestrian, came by the chat yesterday.

He had just met with Hilarie about going out to raise funds. And I found an interesing comment from him on the chat. We had been talking about Hilarie and One Tree Hill.

eddie: it is not over yet. I still think she might get a chance to go back
Old 03-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

He's probably referring to what we've been speculating about for weeks, that Hil can make occassional ~special guest appearances~ on S7.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:35 AM
Master Fan

Whatever. As long as the LP story remains intact, I don't care whether Hilarie makes guest appearances or not. People have been milking this issue for more than it's worth. It's like this is the first time they have come across an actor/actress leaving.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:56 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
It's like this is the first time they have come across an actor/actress leaving.
Seriously. It happens alot more than it does not happen on shows. I think this show has done good to keep the main cast intact for six seasons, it is rare for a show to be able to do that.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ausiello doesn't know anything, and that's very obvious. How many different versions of cast sign-ons have we heard from this guy and Kristin? I can't believe he's actually paid money to get spoilers and behind the scenes news, because he's awful at it.

But lol at Jackson apparently being one of the only ones signed on. Next season he and Andre will develop a rivalry on the fisher price basketball court, and it will be intense.
It says,
"Does he ever get the girl?"
Ashley
Old 03-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Supreme Fan

^ I will side with Andre'

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
the fisher price basketball court
LMFAO.